It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Under Siege: Antifa - November 4th, It Begins

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't think you can call them communists because I doubt if any of them could even define what that is. They are just a bunch of angry coddled brats. Rebels without a clue to what they are even rebelling against. A bunch of narcissists who just want to be in a YouTube video wearing their antifa attire. SHEEP.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: intrptr
Bill Ayers of Weather Underground fame. They were big on violence, blowing up government building and such. He led a group that split from the Students for a Democratic Society because SDS was non-violent. I suspect he is cheering on Antifa if not directly a part of it. Wiki calls him an education reformer....how's that for irony?

Oh, thanks. I remember that organization, aka The Weatherman, during the 60s. Part of the overall protest movement against the Vietnam war, corruption in Washington and Factories for War.

Back then you see, people wee a little more committed to bringing the war to a close, exposing the "Deep State" than people are today, even if it meant violent Revolution. The weatherman were one such underground organization. And as usual, back then they were painted as commies too.

Wiki

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I was just about to start a thread on this event Nov 4th planned civil war!

This guy certainly sounds ready for it and judging by the comments on his video so are a lot of others:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And they act like they still can't do anything or they just don't want to.

Perhaps they're not acting because what their constituents want isn't a reasonable request? Governing effectively at a minimum means not implementing sane and clearly detrimental policies.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Most conservatives I know never wanted to stop gays from having the government benefits. What we objected to was the arbitrary redefinition of the word because look where it has taken us. There are many different ideas of what marriage is, but now that we have legally redefined it, it puts a lot of people into legal jeopardy for holding their religious beliefs which also is a clear violation of the first amendment right. A better solution would have been to remove the word marriage from the government legal terms entirely for everyone thus leaving it up to individuals what marriage is and would be for them and their groups.

The problem there is that marriage is a government institution. The very people who wanted it to be their thing, took it to the government to legitimize it. Then they used those laws to make marriage convey legal and financial benefits. Once you do that, you can't exclude people from it. A Christian church doesn't have to marry gays, but they can't prevent them from being legally married by the courts.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join