It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Under Siege: Antifa - November 4th, It Begins

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't think you can call them communists because I doubt if any of them could even define what that is. They are just a bunch of angry coddled brats. Rebels without a clue to what they are even rebelling against. A bunch of narcissists who just want to be in a YouTube video wearing their antifa attire. SHEEP.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: intrptr
Bill Ayers of Weather Underground fame. They were big on violence, blowing up government building and such. He led a group that split from the Students for a Democratic Society because SDS was non-violent. I suspect he is cheering on Antifa if not directly a part of it. Wiki calls him an education reformer....how's that for irony?

Oh, thanks. I remember that organization, aka The Weatherman, during the 60s. Part of the overall protest movement against the Vietnam war, corruption in Washington and Factories for War.

Back then you see, people wee a little more committed to bringing the war to a close, exposing the "Deep State" than people are today, even if it meant violent Revolution. The weatherman were one such underground organization. And as usual, back then they were painted as commies too.

Wiki

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I was just about to start a thread on this event Nov 4th planned civil war!

This guy certainly sounds ready for it and judging by the comments on his video so are a lot of others:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And they act like they still can't do anything or they just don't want to.

Perhaps they're not acting because what their constituents want isn't a reasonable request? Governing effectively at a minimum means not implementing sane and clearly detrimental policies.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Most conservatives I know never wanted to stop gays from having the government benefits. What we objected to was the arbitrary redefinition of the word because look where it has taken us. There are many different ideas of what marriage is, but now that we have legally redefined it, it puts a lot of people into legal jeopardy for holding their religious beliefs which also is a clear violation of the first amendment right. A better solution would have been to remove the word marriage from the government legal terms entirely for everyone thus leaving it up to individuals what marriage is and would be for them and their groups.

The problem there is that marriage is a government institution. The very people who wanted it to be their thing, took it to the government to legitimize it. Then they used those laws to make marriage convey legal and financial benefits. Once you do that, you can't exclude people from it. A Christian church doesn't have to marry gays, but they can't prevent them from being legally married by the courts.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
When I see this Antifa tear down the building
located at 1733 16th St NW, Washington, DC,
then we'll know they mean business.

Until then it's just another contrived psyop/trap
driven by the very cabal Antifa is supposedly
fighting against.

This drill is to manipulate, monitor & examine
the reaction of the American people for future
machinations more deadly.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

I guess we will find out in 2 days. I will be remaining at home that day, urging my adult kids & wife to do the same or at least go armored/armed.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I have done the same thing with my adult kids; have been urging daughter with grand kids to get out of the city for the weekend. Doubt she will though. My guess is this will be a nothing burger except maybe in the coastal cties.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Tony, sounds like a reasonable precaution!

I too think this will be much adieu over nothing, but am not leaving anything up to chance.

Although our military/Citizen militias would quickly put down the uprising, even a gaggle of idiots with sticks/clubs/torches can still pose an isolated threat to innocent people.

I also have a signficant number of Defense technology CS/CN grenades at my disposal, in addition to an AR-15 with ATF legal RDIAS. I am ready to protect my family/home and community if needed. Level III+ plate carriers will be sitting out on the 4th for my family members as well. I equipped them with soft IIIA body armor a few years back also, at a minimum they'll be safe from handgun/shotgun rounds.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm amused at how many of you folks actually think this is real and are so easily manipulated.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I haven't been manipulated in the least. If the result of this manipulation is increased preparedness/defense posture, then I think they already failed. I prepare for every eventuality and contingency. If there is even a 0.1% of this being real, then it is prudent to have a plan for protecting yourselves.

I am always in a perpetual state of "alert" but it varies based on the threat landscape. Not being taken by surprise (awareness) coupled with mental attitude/equipment/skills will keep you safe from the predators out there. It isn't a magic bullet, but you'll be one he** of a lot safer than the people walking around with their noses in their cell phones all day.

We should all refuse to be victims.
edit on 11/2/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

I love me some good parodies and this is a classic.
We need laughter more than ever with all the crap going on.
Everyone is far too serious about $%8t

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That is just epic & cool

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
I'm amused at how many of you folks actually think this is real and are so easily manipulated.

oh, wait until you hear about the next inevitable 'faux-doom' antifa warnings.
why fight with guns when psychological warfare is more efficient

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I just heard a report on One America News about the fact that today, Antifa took out a one page ad in the NYT declaring Nov. 4th a day of action. Interesting who supports this grop with cash donations, the Tide Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation and the Alliance for Global Justice. They are apparently linked to Hamas as well!

www.oann.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I encourage everyone who is legally allowed and competent to carry. You never know when you'll be attacked by a violent leftist.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

This is sound advice. Just remember, any deadly threat has the potential to take your life and concealed firearms work well against those threats. Face has good advice in that you should be competent and mature, and should be aware of the laws in your state surrounding use of force. Some states require reasonable effort to retreat, while others allow you to "stand your ground" in any location are present at legally.

Whether it is violent extremists, dangerous criminals or cold/calculating terrorists, you are safer with the proper attitude/training and a concealed carry firearm. It wouldn't hurt to get an app that turns your cell phone into a body worn camera, or even purchase one from ebay/amazon. I actually bought an Axon 2 camera, and it has a lot of great features. I wear it on a belt like a pager, and it is very unnoticeable. This type of evidence is vital during a stand your ground/self defense affirmative defense, and isn't something you should leave to chance.

Fortunately in today's age, there are usually witnesses everywhere (CCTV + cell phones & people). However, if you have the ability to document your actions, then it is recommended you do so.

Armed citizens = the effective version of homeland security

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
U.S. Code Cornell Law

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof-

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

Seems to me that the NYT's is now complicit. They know the group is calling for violence and the overthrow of the duly elected government and allowed the ad anyway, making the New York Times part of it. They can refuse any ad they wish to refuse. They now share responsibility as does the groups funding this garbage. With the current AG the laws may just be enforced.

I'm glad I'm not in one of the cities where this has been allowed to foment.
edit on 11/2/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/2/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Excellent research, Blaine!

It is high time law and order is restored. NYT has proven its complicity in this seditious conspiracy.

Given their predilection to publicity, the Feds are surely aware of these plans. My guess is that they're waiting for someone (maybe even just one person) to take some overt action to further this conspiracy, and the whole lot of them will be arrested. Just a theory, however I don't believe any communication happens in this country without Uncle Sam hearing it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Your right they just took over public venues at gunpoint, nothing violent about that...

Attending public events is not "taking them over"

Open carry is not "at gunpoint"

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join