It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

A sincere answer requires that I point out that this is purely subjective and that I made the claim to fit what others might call angels and demons that I have encountered during OBEs.

The angels were beings that emanated a soft warm glow that filled me with a sense of well being and security.

The demons were usually shadow figures and the one that got the most personal with me looked like a dark greenish gray rubbery blob about the size of a softball.

My point, of course, was to put out there that I was not questioning the video because I don't believe in the paranormal but because that other video really makes a good argument for it being a bug on the lens.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

how do you have a OBE
i have nearly had one i think, but lost concentration when i felt like my whole being was shaking.

...but i was still!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

It's all about your breathing dawg. First fill your diaphragm, then ribs, and finally your chest; All in one continuous breath.

That isn't the be all end all, but it's a good start and essential part.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

Most of mine have been spontaneous, during sleep.

I have only been able to do it on purpose once. Lying down, after the shaking or buzzing feeling I felt that my body had fallen asleep while "I" was still awake. Sat up and had that softball size thing mentioned earlier attach itself to my face and started probing my left eye.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

re: OBE
Personally, I have been able to manage it several times, and each time had the benefit of an altered state (think owsley or psilo =D) when I wore a younger mans clothes. First, I got into a state of intense relaxation and then induced a sort of REM by vigorously moving my eyes up and down) and "Hey Now!!!".....lookin down at myself from the ceiling... totally freaked me out the first time and was short lived (I basically was scared #-less)... having thought it a fluke, I tried it again a few weeks later and surprisingly had the same results...was able to repeat it several times after that, and was even able to do this on demand for a few days after the altered state/cosmic voyage near the time I stopped doing it) i know, sounds kind of crazy, but I can just say it worked for me.... timing is key though, it wasn't something I could automatically do, was something that was only possible when the voyage had gotten to the right level or something... It was close to 30 years ago and I had actually kind of forgotten about it all until the last couple of replies.

Back to the original topic though, the thing i don't get is this....as I am starting to understand with this topic,if we are really a part of a much larger soul group, once we move from third density to fourth we operate at the collective (soul group) level, why the need for the teachings at the human/individual soul level? I apologize if i have provided nomenclature that is incorrect, I don't mean to offend, only to understand more and learn what I can in an unbiased manner...

Thanks all in advance...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
OBE experience is as real as all other powers that once existed, but now forgotten because of technology.

That's why science want to use a unusual technique to unlock the pineal gland to get people into the realms of the etheric

But be aware using drugs to enter that realm will have consequences because one mind must go in without fear or knowing it might encounter something of the unknown.

A bad trip atracts bad entities...
edit on 0b14America/ChicagoWed, 25 Oct 2017 17:33:14 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 25 Oct 2017 17:33:14 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FourthDensityRanger
timing is key though, it wasn't something I could automatically do, was something that was only possible when the voyage had gotten to the right level or something...

I don't know if there is a level requirement but I have noticed that there are times when it happens more often. I think Monroe mentions that as well.

Back to the original topic though, the thing i don't get is this....as I am starting to understand with this topic,if we are really a part of a much larger soul group, once we move from third density to fourth we operate at the collective (soul group) level, why the need for the teachings at the human/individual soul level? I apologize if i have provided nomenclature that is incorrect, I don't mean to offend, only to understand more and learn what I can in an unbiased manner...

I've never seen anything that implies that we are all one or that the next level is a collective.

Even Monroe, who a lot of people seem to use as a reference, doesn't say that. He says that what he experienced was a soul group made up of all "his" incarnations. That he saw soul groups or clusters who are gathering enough energy to reach escape velocity to leave the "Human Compressed Learning System". These seem to progress and escape individually.

Like I said, I have never experienced any of that so I can't say if there is any truth to it but I'm not taking away the same message that others seem to take.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yeah, for me it was always the kind of thing that would only be an option for me once the cosmic voyage was pretty well underway, closer to the end than the middle I guess.

In terms of my comments about the soul groups, i guess this was something i gathered from a post that was hidden hand related from a while ago that I stumbled across, that spoke of soul groups and the veil as well in a sense. Thanks for expanding. Like I said, I am just trying to understand all of what is being discussed here and sometimes it helps to kind of 'play back' what you are understanding and get feedback from folks on whether it's close or not... at any rate, appreciate the reply...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FourthDensityRanger

That is what we are all doing here, whether we accept it or not.

One more thing on the soul groups is that Monroe says that he was able to visit earth in the future and things had been streamlined to the point where souls only needed one incarnation, that would mean that at that point soul groups, which are groups of incarnations, would no longer exist.

So, individuals experiencing and growing and then taking off, individually.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hello I’ve been following your thread as well (everyday actually) but haven’t posted any comments. Im am very interested in a link to the SVV data pump. Ive been a big fan of ATS for years but only became a memeber a few months ago. Thanks in advance! a reply to: eisegesis

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FourthDensityRanger

Hi FDR, according to my studies, we don't join a group soul until we finally leave the cycle of reincarnation, which for most of us is tens of thousands of years in the future. Our consciousness slowly evolves to the point where a physical life is no longer beneficial to our level of awareness.

Astral travellers like Monroe, never get to see beyond the lower Astral planes, its just something we are incapable of because of our limited abilities at this stage in our progress. The Astral planes are very misleading because we create an illusion that mimics reality but is driven entirely by our preconceptions.

An esoteric axiom states that no self taught seer ever saw correctly. This is because only a causal self, a human in the final stages of consciousness evolution have the faculties to see beyond world 48, Maya, the emotional world, the world of illusion.

I highly recommend any one who wants a comprehensive understanding of the reality of life, research the material I have linked in my previous posts.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

But be aware using drugs to enter that realm will have consequences because one mind must go in without fear or knowing it might encounter something of the unknown. A bad trip atracts bad entities...

I have had bad one's lately, but they were still beneficial. One of my problems is set and setting, and purposely doing things in the wrong set and setting because of no other alternatives. I shouldn't say they were all "bad", except for ONE. The rest were.., uncomfortable at certain points. I blame myself more due to not following the "recommended" rules.

Oh and for some reason, the person I reside with purposely does everything they can to screw with me during.

edit on 25-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

OK boys, whip 'em out and lets see who can pee the farthest!

Seriously, I don't trust any system that claims to have the truth but that it must be kept secret and using Lemuria and Atlantis as the reason for this sounds hokey.

Along with knowledge goes responsibility for the right use of knowledge. Abuse of knowledge leads to the loss of knowledge and where whole nations are concerned, to their annihilation. On two occasions whole continents have had to be submerged into the depths of the sea: Lemuria and Atlantis.

After those two failures it was decided that the knowledge should be imparted in secret schools of knowledge only, and only to those who had reached such a stage of development that they could understand correctly and not misinterpret what they were taught, but apply it correctly in the service of life.

So the planetary hierarchy in all it's wisdom gave knowledge to the wrong people. Sounds as bad as TPTB in the bible.

edit on 25-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Seriously, I don't trust any system that claims to have the truth but that it must be kept secret and using Lemuria and Atlantis as the reason for this sounds hokey.

It may sound hokey to you daskakik but that doesn't change anything. It isn't the esoteric knowledge that must remain a secret, it is aspects of the occult which can be very dangerous.

Much of the evil that remains attached to our planet are remnants from those days, so in a way we are still suffering the consequences of the unbridled practice of black magic. They screwed everything up almost beyond repair.

If humanity follows that same path again, then you can be sure that we will meet a similar end, or more accurately a similar interruption in our progress.

So the planetary hierarchy in all it's wisdom gave knowledge to the wrong people. Sounds as bad as TPTB in the bible.

A law of life is the law of freedom, the Masters, can't interfere with what we as humans choose to do, the will to power is an ongoing battle for our primitive selves, which we ALL are comparatively.

edit on 25-10-2017 by kennyb72 because: Added paragraph ..

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
It may sound hokey to you daskakik but that doesn't change anything.

And it may sound true to you but that doesn't change anything either.

It isn't the esoteric knowledge that must remain a secret, it is aspects of the occult which can be very dangerous.

That quote didn't differentiate. That is you tacking something on to it that it isn't saying. And further reading shows that esoteric knowledge was kept secret until 1875.

Much of the evil that remains attached to our planet are remnants from those days, so in a way we are still suffering the consequences of the unbridled practice of black magic. They screwed everything up almost beyond repair.

If humanity follows that same path again, then you can be sure that we will meet a similar end, or more accurately a similar interruption in our progress.

How does that change what I said about the planetary hierarchy giving knowledge to the wrong people?

I see 3 possibilities:
1. The planetary hierarchy planned it that way
2. The planetary hierarchy doesn't have a clue about humans
3. It isn't true

None of those makes a very good case for Hylozoism.

A law of life is the law of freedom, the Masters, can't interfere with what we as humans choose to do, the will to power is an ongoing battle for our primitive selves, which we ALL are comparatively.

I'm not talking about what humans chose to do. I'm talking about who they chose to have that knowledge.

edit on 25-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I think you would always be up for a P'ing competition daskakik because your ego has blessed nearly 40 pages or more of a similar competition.

I recommend you read the material in detail. specifically Laurency's work. 'If you can keep up', and not keep blocking your own progress with with flares of defiance, you will discover that the entire subject of esoterics is a story of love. It describes our incredible journey towards unity, after we manifest into this physical world.

We are extremely advanced in our awareness but not even a fraction of what we will become. i find it quite remarkable for someone who has experienced an OOBE to be such a skeptic regarding the after life.

Everything in nature is a hierarchy, so If you accept that our consciousness is a continuity, why would that be any different on the subtle planes? (which of course includes the astral)

The incredible intelligence, spiritual and hierarchical structure of our multilevelled cosmos MUST logically exist, given the timelessness of reality, or even just the millions of years that science can account for.

The Masters are not called masters as a title of authority over us, it refers to their accomplishment of mastering life, here, as human beings to the point they no longer need to reincarnate.

Does that really sound that 'far fetched' to you? when you study something like evolution theory and the stretch of the imagination THAT requires.

There is a term used "wilful ignorance" and you seem to fit that expression quite well. You can go through life challenging everything, but I fail to see what you will learn in the end.

Now, the thing is, with consciousness evolution, it means that some people are more aware than others because of the disparity of lives lived and lessons learned.

For some, this knowledge is re-activated and that will, for some, mean, much more can be accepted 'a priori', because you know things that nobody had to tell you. If you ever feel this depth of certainty about anything, you will understand that it is causal knowledge, your absolute truth, your screaming instinct.

On top of ALL that it gets tiresome .... have a great life daskakik maybe meet up in the astral and share a drink of nectar.

edit on 26-10-2017 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
I think you would always be up for a P'ing competition daskakik because your ego has blessed nearly 40 pages or more of a similar competition.

I'm just discussing the topic and pointing out what I see.

I recommend you read the material in detail. specifically Laurency's work. 'If you can keep up', and not keep blocking your own progress with with flares of defiance, you will discover that the entire subject of esoterics is a story of love. It describes our incredible journey towards unity, after we manifest into this physical world.

I actually plan on reading more but I have only spent about an hour looking into it and already I have spotted inconsistencies. Those will not go away not matter how much deeper I get into the matter.

That sales pitch doesn't do much for me either.

We are extremely advanced in our awareness but not even a fraction of what we will become. i find it quite remarkable for someone who has experienced an OOBE to be such a skeptic regarding the after life.

Who said I was skeptic about the after life?

Everything in nature is a hierarchy, so If you accept that our consciousness is a continuity, why would that be any different on the subtle planes? (which of course includes the astral)

The incredible intelligence, spiritual and hierarchical structure of our multilevelled cosmos MUST logically exist, given the timelessness of reality, or even just the millions of years that science can account for.

I get that there probably are some truths wrapped up in the system but that doesn't make it the ultimate truth.

The Masters are not called masters as a title of authority over us, it refers to their accomplishment of mastering life, here, as human beings to the point they no longer need to reincarnate.

Yet they didn't know what humans would do with the knowledge they gave them. It doesn't make sense that they mastered human life yet act as if they know nothing about humans.

Does that really sound that 'far fetched' to you? when you study something like evolution theory and the stretch of the imagination THAT requires.

A stretch needed to believe one idea doesn't lend credence to any other idea.

There is a term used "wilful ignorance" and you seem to fit that expression quite well. You can go through life challenging everything, but I fail to see what you will learn in the end.

Odd because challenging everything in order to get to the truth is what one does until they "think" they have found it. Of course thinking that doesn't mean you have.

Now, the thing is, with consciousness evolution, it means that some people are more aware than others because of the disparity of lives lived and lessons learned.

For some, this knowledge is re-activated and that will, for some, mean, much more can be accepted 'a priori', because you know things that nobody had to tell you. If you ever feel this depth of certainty about anything, you will understand that it is causal knowledge, your absolute truth, your screaming instinct.

That is what forces me to question things like the "mystery package" that is this thread and also what little I have seen at the Laurency site.

On top of ALL that it gets tiresome .... have a great life daskakik maybe meet up in the astral and share a drink of nectar.

"It gets tiresome", that is an interesting choice of words.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I'm not even going in because of the negative elements going around lately to many vortexes of negative energy of sins by greed, death and destruction. caused by those we know that caused all this fear and destruction.

And as I'm more earthly bounded as a Taurus I more focused on my growing ability of expanding my perception of energy fields.

Try to gain more knoledge about this field as I know that has been intensified. Sadly many who enter this and do not fully understand or think to go in to quickly will find out that it needs a learning process and acceptance of this realm before wanting to use it for the use the benevolent way.

It's such a great force imo that it could lead one to self-destructive thoughts and fears if one doesn't accept the soul and spiritual world as something real.

If one wants to learn ,start small find a safe and trusted practitioner and don't worship but respect.

Try to see yourself as a symbiotic being rather then selling your soul or body . Be as one and stay as one and see earth as your guidance. Use nature and the elements and forces to guide. I'm not faunt of books telling me how to follow the guidelines of entering the etheric. Nature and meditation searching and calibrating yourself with that will lead to a more gradually understand of the underlying force imo.

No one ever learned to drive a bike before one even knew what a bike was?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I actually plan on reading more but I have only spent about an hour looking into it and already I have spotted inconsistencies. Those will not go away not matter how much deeper I get into the matter.

Hi Daskakik I'm not judging you on your opinions to think that I know more about that subject as you do so I'm sorry if I gave you that feeling.

That said , I rather discuss openly and exchange knoledge from every angle I can see.

As for all I'm still human nor want to be seen as some kind of guru or something like that . Frankly I would disgust myself if one would think of me that way.

Your a wise person I found I noticed that myself,
So things I said were merely ways to find some connected points between our dialogue.

Now back to your quote, it seems that you're interested in learning the knoledge,but also obstruct mind if you encounter or read something that doesn't fully radiate your thoughts of how it could be so?

I could be wrong ? So don't get me wrong here..
For me in this world everything is possible, and nothing that can't be created or once has been created but lost in time can be called upon to revive and used again,hopefully the good things that is..

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

That is what forces me to question things like the "mystery package" that is this thread and also what little I have seen at the Laurency site.

I'm not defending the presentation of this thread, I will defend the Laurency material though, you have to study and understand it to truly comment on it.

It gets tiresome", that is an interesting choice of words.

I always enjoy a conversation on this subject, I find it delightfully uplifting. I am not someone who enjoys arguing though and I am not coming from a place of ego,

This is knowledge that can raise a mans spirit and something I would like to share, so others too can be uplifted by it.

I sense negativity coming my way from your responses and I will do what I always do. I will withdraw from it and leave you to your own beliefs, its not my place to convince you of anything.

Have an awesome and wonderful eternal journey friend, I really mean that.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join