It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Lore of Certainty, are you the pontifex? the mediator? can you see the light of the flames ? or are you in the flames?

No certainty with intent... is reality..our dogma..regardless of egoism..it is, unless artisan to craft an entire new belief...

Freemasonry allegedly promotes new-ish initiates a brief window of opportunity, to create new religions ? how long has this been going on exactly ?... Jesuits....

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle
Lore of Certainty, are you the pontifex? the mediator? can you see the light of the flames ? or are you in the flames?

I'm just using the terms the willtell used.

You did read the rest of the thread, didn't you?
edit on 6-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Yes I have... I was hoping we could both be educated by Willtell ....I do not speak French either....and do not pass of my ignorance in rhetoric..sudo-udo... I prefer truth.. If I dont understand, I have learnt to ask........ rather than sit in self defensive egoism?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Yes I have... I was hoping we could both be educated by Willtell ....I do not speak French either....and do not pass of my ignorance in rhetoric..sudo-udo... I prefer truth..

I also prefer truth but you can't even get a wrong answer from the OP.

If I dont understand, I have learnt to ask........ rather than sit in self defensive egoism?

Asking won't help here.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

When exactly was God created ? before during or after....I do not deny god but 3 letters in a sentence to proclaim the formation and totality of all existence seems a little odd to me..............Love Compassion Truth and Understanding I live and breath and am..................

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The answer is our own Truth inevitably to ourselves,sssss...whatever that may be???? Belief ?(non manipulated/formulated)

We can only question ourselves,sssss and others... I tried dirt, it was like putty in my hands.... but not very responsive.. good to sniff before a fight in roman times..............?
allegedly
edit on 6-10-2017 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is better...

Ignore my appearance and take what is in my hand

edit on 6-10-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
We’ll that’s what happens when you doesn't obey one of Jesus’ dictates

Cast not pearls at the feet of swine

Another cop out.

Who says what you have are pearls?

ETA: For the edit. I'm not judging your appearance, I'm looking at what is in your hand and judging whether it is worth taking.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

When exactly was God created ? before during or after....I do not deny god but 3 letters in a sentence to proclaim the formation and totality of all existence seems a little odd to me..............Love Compassion Truth and Understanding I live and breath and am..................

God is uncreated

God is everything

God has many names as you have hairs in your head and If you’re bald then the hairs you use to have

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

We’ll that’s what happens when you doesn't obey one of Jesus’ dictates

Cast not pearls at the feet of swine

Another cop out.

Who says what you have are pearls?

ETA: For the edit. I'm not judging your appearance, I'm looking at what is in your hand and judging whether it is worth taking.

I’m afraid my friend you’re negativity is not healthy, imo.

You seem more like a communist than mystic

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I’m afraid my friend you’re negativity is not healthy, imo.

You seem more like a communist than mystic

What negativity?

Maybe you have an incorrect image of what a mystic is, outside of the stereotype?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You see in this field, it’s not healthy to dispute negatively like your projecting.

I’ve been there done that and know it’s not beneficial

I wish you well and am sorry I can’t connect with you but I’m not here just to connect with you only.

If you don’t like my presentations that’s your right but I refuse to get down any lower with you therefore I have little else to say to you anymore

peace

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Many of you (In my opinion) are grasping toward the light with true intentions. My beliefs maybe not match yours, and I know my beliefs certainly do not represent the secular world. But in this game, which I had to call it, no one will ultimately be lost from Our Father of Light, and will eventually gain way into his perfect city of Luminated light. You will be mesmirized by warmth and blizz radiating off of you and your brothers and sisters. And the God of Light and Truth will shine his own light and stunning glory throught this paradise. Never again will there be this flub up in which our beloved holy spirit Sophia accidently created an Evil God to entrap the sons and daughters of light. All evil things that were mixed in with our "supposed creators" universe and entangled with good, will be seperated from evil/bad. This has been my Gnostic awakening (with some help from others).

But one mind bender amonth all this....what if God and his sons and daughters agreed upon this at some point during the timeless excistence of us? And Sophia purposely created her horror son, the Demiurge for a new experiment. As light beings in perfect harmony and synchronosity with the Godhead, and paradise unlimited. What if we all decided as a part of an experiment, to take on a servants from throughout possibly reincarnations. To learn from a Global Experience that will truely humble us and be greatefuly that in the Light City, we have all goodness to our hearts content. Nor does anyone ask for anything in return for bliss, light, and love of God. Nor does water of life cost, and those will drink freely forever, and ever.

The demiurge is stupid. I joke you not and I hope he can read internet posts because he had already lost his battle with me. I'm in the Light Now. Those Illuminators you despise for bringing knowledge and instruction? Well, sorry to break it to you #yead, but right out your a$$...under you unbreakable gloating self satisfaction of looking back at what "you've done"... The Illunated are plotting your demise faster than you can change the orbit of an asteroid to come obliterate us all!!! You are slow. Stupid. Once again, we are here, in force. Just waiting on the final arangments to topple your little kingsdom into your self so you can be all by your lonseome. Devoid all of you have taken for granted. And you're stuck there.

You can kill me but your ultimate future is being wrolled forward witha velocity that since it has already been sent into emotion, God Help You! But for he does not know you, for you are not created by him. I curse you Demiurge to be shredded immensely into formless matter with no connection to life or the Light you so much sought after but Abhorred. For you are the most inferior of created beings. You have a definite end. And IT is near.

All sustems go. No mercy. The Fool has been eradicated under his own incontinence. Amen!!!!! And Good Riddence. Go wander around your destroyed universe aimlessly. Because you are quite too dumb to even commit suicide. Enjoy eternity Jadabaoth.

P.S. To Jaldoaboth. You mother whom you never acknowledged, and to who you cried "There is NO other God besides me." Well Once your little Demiurge creation that has be ruling over mankind for so long, will be SHREDDED into a worse, unreparable Chaos than you began with. And your Mother whom you refused to acknowledge, which disappear back into the light of God. Good luck in your own Tomb of true Hell. All by yourself, with nothing to find, nothing to swallor, nothing to recognize... Enjoy the darkness. And the silence.

^^^^ My open letter to the Demiurge ^^^^ Yeah....his Goose is cooked. Soon it will be all over. I look forward to peace.
edit on 6-10-2017 by RustBoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You see in this field, it’s not healthy to dispute negatively like your projecting.

This field? Projecting?

I’ve been there done that and know it’s not beneficial

Again, what you "know" doesn't coincide with what I have experienced.

I wish you well and am sorry I can’t connect with you but I’m not here just to connect with you only.

I don't want to connect with you. I don't even know what that means. I'm here to criticize people who claim to have the key to set humanity free and can't give a straight answer. Even an "I don't know" would be a more honest approach in the discussion.

If you don’t like my presentations that’s your right but I refuse to get down any lower with you therefore I have little else to say to you anymore

It isn't a matter of liking or not liking. If it's truth then it can stand a few questions.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

edit on 7-10-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Don't forget, it's cyber security awareness month.

Link

Is this projected at me? I feel it is because I might have overblown my bounds significantly depending on who's in charge of looking through the pile of crap that is cyper sercurity. No harm meant. Tried to be vague as possible. I didn't even get into the way some are wanting to strip away the out-shells of creation. I am confident in my konwledge of truth but hope to learn more from eisegesis. Because you still leave me flabbergaster at times. And it's not like once I stated their plans for removing Jadaboath.... or HOW. Although I have an inkling which points me to a little place in Zwitcherland. Just hope enough energies are capable for the veil lifting and full destruction of the demiurge.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Thank you!!!! For realizing my hint to Imagine Dragon - Radioactive. I love to throw some tidbits from songs that I feel are divinely inspired by God of Light. Like I said, the ILLUNINATORS are passing forth to many upon many sons and daughters of light in this Final Aeon. They fill them with holy WISDOM, *KNOWLEDGE* and STRENGTH. Satan has been a fool. He has been snuck up from behind. He has been so infatuated with what he has "created" that only has hindsight. A pure, sad fool

The revolution IS here. We are not fighters though. Pray that you will be illuninated by God and his angels, so that you may find the true path, knowledge and courage. A revolution against the demiurge should not EVER end in a death of any innocent people. WE are fighting the God of this Universe and his Tyrany. We must rise up at the moment and spread seeds, your gift of the Illuminators spread to others... Spread THOUGHT and teach them to swim. Then teach them to walk upon water and see the horizon. That way they will not sink in their ways or wader to the left or right.

Let the Strong Holds of organizations that have been working towards this day for millennia, continue without much question and hopefully you can decode their meanings and figure out what they are really upto. But the goal seams common. We want to THIS Prisoner demiurge to release us back to the so called "vanished God." For you know what? You are a kidnapped Prince or Princess of this divine God. WE are beings of light.

Dawn your gloves, it's a revolution I suppose.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

The problem with theology is imo that they say you receive a holy Spirit.

My question would be what happens with old one?
I don't exactly know how other religions are receiving spirits from the higher realms of the order of spirits good or bad.

What I do know is by seeing what I saw and knowing that I've been warned for something that is coming our way.

I'm not a prophet from my point of view I do not have dates because I do not believe in time only what happens now or happens tomorrow.

And I think if something is going to happen it will be to those who are weak and frightened in spirit and don't even believe there is a spirit.

They imo will be victomized by spirits that replace those spirits that do not know they are spirits.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

If love in its output origin is only the creation of itself, by what means does it... derive to this contemplation

If contemplation can be derived from consciousness
I think it could be both ways , the positive and negative?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: sputniksteve

The six dimensions of the universe or matrix or whatever you call it I guess

There is most likely another layer you are missing.

6 is a who as well or instead. I can promise you that.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join