It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That's IT??? That's all ?? That's the veil you're talking about?
The Death of GOD??

Must be metaphorical ...
edit on 0b56America/ChicagoFri, 06 Oct 2017 08:31:56 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 06 Oct 2017 08:31:56 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

NO.

Calm down.

The devil is in the details. I'll probably roll out the next thread this weekend. It details all the players, exposes their plans and gives the reader an idea of what to expect in the future.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Death of all gods. The creation of a secular, virtual society.

I have to say that I only know what I experienced.

I was in the occult group. Amongst other things we were taking other occult/religious concepts (kaballah, eastern religions) and remaking/distorting them to fit the svv world view, of creation arising from man/malkut and not from the godhead/kether.

I suppose these ideas were expressed to the other groups in different terminology.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Nice, no wonder I started thinking of it. I'll try to read Ishmael soon so I can see what exactly he meant. As for the other things you said; bears thinking about. And changing habits really is hard. It's about mastering yourself, I guess.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Yep, I sure did and figured it must have been a huge deal since they kept it out. But.....why?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

Looks like you can still apply to be one of them. Per their Web site.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Ok I'm going to wait patiently and shut my mouth for a while, I'm talking to much my spirit get to much incentive and none relative input . Got to go zen for awhile and let it all flow ..

I'll check once and awhile for those who come up with more riddles so I can puzzle awhile longer .

How many pieces are there anyways?

Now before I go zennnn,

Never would go that far to gain evil knoledge. I do contemplate life and the secrets it holds within and only by the love of the universe thats god for me and the force that thrIves through it all that helps building the universe to a never ending completion.

But yes dark forces are also part of this completion for their own cause or agenda. I prefer light over dark and life over death..

But always wanting to know where evil lurks so I can head on and confront it where I can if I see it..

Stay into the light and always feel the love ..
Doesn't mean you don't could be foolish sometimes or mad about something, we all make mistakes right..?

Oh and one more thing while you're all at this " Watch Startrek discovery " especially episode three and thou shall see more of the veil that I'm talking about..

(Commander )0bserver1 logging out...
edit on 0b15America/ChicagoFri, 06 Oct 2017 10:40:15 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 06 Oct 2017 10:40:15 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
IT was all coded in the movement of the Stars/Constellations which was 'wriiten' before the Creation itself...

iow a blueprint, ergo the mystery of the architect of the Cosmos, the seen & unseen multiverse(s)
i.e. the dumbed-down version for humanity to marvel at

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Ok I'm going to wait patiently and shut my mouth for a while, I'm talking to much my spirit get to much incentive and none relative input . Got to go zen for awhile and let it all flow ..

I'll check once and awhile for those who come up with more riddles so I can puzzle awhile longer .

How many pieces are there anyways?

Now before I go zennnn,

Never would go that far to gain evil knoledge. I do contemplate life and the secrets it holds within and only by the love of the universe thats god for me and the force that thrIves through it all that helps building the universe to a never ending completion.

But yes dark forces are also part of this completion for their own cause or agenda. I prefer light over dark and life over death..

But always wanting to know where evil lurks so I can head on and confront it where I can if I see it..

Stay into the light and always feel the love ..
Doesn't mean you don't could be foolish sometimes or mad about something, we all make mistakes right..?

Oh and one more thing while you're all at this " Watch Startrek discovery " especially episode three and thou shall see more of the veil that I'm talking about..

(Commander )0bserver1 logging out...

I am under the impression that it might be wise to ignore this thread all together for our own good. If the key and the truth must be discovered on one's own, than I fear possible unintended consequences. On the other hand, could I be guided somehow by the Universe to come here as part of my own personal discoveries? And ignoring this might be a foolish idea? Not sure what to think.

I will say one thing... In the last few months or so, I can FEEL a shift of some sort. I know it is happening or has already happened. The energy levels are through the roof. Not just in my mind/body, but all over the world, with certain events that have been unfolding at an ever occurring rate. I feel drawn here, but a little confused as well. Do you understand? Anyone else for that matter?
edit on 6-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Eagerly awaiting. Despite the fact that I am confused, more mentally fragile than before, intrigued, excited... oh wait their all the things I'm supposed to be 'overcoming'.

I'll start again on page one.

great threads.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So basically, larping.

I think the communists started the "death of god" a hundred years ago.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

There's definitely to much going on and only receiving the perception of it all makes it confusing and you've got the feeling that you want to walk away from it all,
If it didn't followed you all the time.
We all have to wait also those who probably know have to wait for all thats unfolding before our eyes.
I start to think that people who were the most hardliners in scepticism are now beginning to see and don't seem to reach their save and secure old fashion rational thoughts of proof anymore.

They slowly are falling into something that they are eager to crawl out from to protect their believes that the unknown is nothing than a rock hanging from weather balloon filled with swampgas.

No one has to except all the possibilities that reality has no definition and that life has no definition in a realm af a non defined universe.

Brains suddenly seem to work on the plane of eleven dimensions ,but the world we see still seems to be the same as we see it , only those few oddities that can't be explained but can be explained if we ruled out every non earthly existence we could live another day without all the freaks running the freakshow.

Stay alert and open for all impossible or possible possibilities then you start to understand that life is universal

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So basically, larping.

I think the communists started the "death of god" a hundred years ago.

Yeah. That's what they would say if you asked them. It's just a game.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

That's IT??? That's all ?? That's the veil you're talking about?
The Death of GOD??

Must be metaphorical ...

Like eisegesis said NO. You people took it all the wrong way. It's not about killing the true God (for God is IN you). I'm not going to eleborate much because I do not want to spoil an agenda that can really help mankind. But just think about it as a "rage against the machine"..... Aka the Demiurge devil son of a Sophia.

PS. You're a prince who is a prisoner. We're here to break you out. The LAST aeon without a king, the great illumniator comes forth to fill all men looking for him, so that they may shine upon the whole aeon. We are sleeping giants. Ready to destroy Satan/Demiurge/Jadaoboth... We're painted red, to fit right in...

Jaldabaoth/Demiurge only has hindsight!!! You sneak up on Huwana from behind... Get it? Huwana can only look backwards.

If that's enough to get me killed so be it. Hopefully someone gets what I'm trying to help you with.

This veil was placed purposely by Sophia on her bastard son the Demiurge (who says there's no other God beside ME). Tearing the veil means alot more than ripping it. Total annihlation of the outer shell of the demiurge is the only way to free us.

Jaldabaoth....soon you will be alone in your own self created #hole with NO light. For light, and the light inside us, were the only eminations of God to penetrate this realm. Rest your minds my brothers and sisters, and listen to a song.

Please focus on the lyrics especially to #2. For I believe many Lightworkers are especially musicians. For in music there is great power when combined with truthful lyrics.
edit on 6-10-2017 by RustBoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

That is what I'm saying.

Ever watch people larping? They can be sincere and lose themselves in the moment but standing outside looking in, it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
My sweetheart died on Aug.27th of Cancer at 45 yrs. old...and I'm fu#ked up......it was brutal, he wanted to live in this reality longer, and man that haunts me."Mathias" would have loved this thread...and when the opening OP had a "Buckethead" song, I felt compelled to follow this...his Brother did a great job putting together the music of his youth, Mathias was a really good guitar player, and rocked it in the day ....but in his later years he liked this Buckethead dude, lol, it was not my vibration at all, but I could appreciate the talent involved.

We talked A LOT about the afterlife, religion, the "Grand Plan"..he turned me on to ATS, he actually was apart of some cool debates here about "chemtrails"...and got himself banned a few times...he was sooo smart...but a fearless "asshole"...God I Love Him, Miss him....anyways...if it's cool with the OP I have had some "messages" that I believe I'm supposed to understand and share... he was half Peruvian and half Scottish, we found out his Grandpa was a 33 degree Mason...and I'm telling you this Man was something SPECIAL.....I was always over my head with him, but I sure Loved him so much.....

My Daughter , Family and Friends are keeping me going right now...she's born on 3-6-91 ...and that's just one example of all the weird stuff that seems to be coming into focus...Holy Moly.....I thought I was pretty certain being on team Jesus was the way to go, and he actually told me it was at the end, even though he always felt he needed to be the "Devil's advocate"...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That is what I'm saying.

Ever watch people larping? They can be sincere and lose themselves in the moment but standing outside looking in, it is what it is.

You could say the same for every religion, occult society, political movement.

Anyway, I left. Whatever it was, I quit.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I fear we are losing the majority of those who are legitimately trying to follow your thread. Some people seem hellbent that this is all about destroying God... But the problem is, which God is it we are to destroy? They got it half right, but just saying "they're trying to kill God" is like very vague. You should be asking about amongst yourselfs WHICH God are they trying to kill? The eternal God of Light, can never, ever be killed. And neither can his Children and Sophia (the holy spirit).

Now is it possibly there are secret societies on earth hell bent on shaking their fists at the God of Light and Truth? Yes! But they are working fruitlessly. Religion has good and bad in it. Just how the demiurge created a crorupted universe with some good and some bad, some truth and some lies. You wanna destroy God? You would destroy yourself, too. Which is impossible given we are immortable spirit beings and a divine son/daughter.

So kill God? Which side are you on? You must Kill the God of Prison, Pain, suffering , and DUALITY. I like to describe the near future of the demiurge whom we have lived for a long long time. He's gots lots of explaining to do. Because we are here, and we're painted red to fit right in. It's a revelution I suppose (hehe). We are the last Aeon. To defeat Jadabaoth you sneak up from behind. Didn't see that coming? Did you jaldaoPOOP.

You are about to experience a rage Jaldabaoth. You will soon be falling apart. Enjoy being alone. Your crap created universe will soon be a wasteland upon which IS the bottomless pit for satan. May God and his beings of light not chose to have mercy upon you for the wickedness you have caused. That is all.

Tear the veil by simply obliterating Jaldabaoth or long Know as our Deminurge "God". He can't control his left hand or his right hand. He has wrath, temper, and hatred for the light that fill some beings (or arguably, all beings). He Stubornly insists there's no God before him. Yet his created universe is chaotic and our very own bodies and world is flawed beyond repair. The implications of obliterating the demiurge and releaseing the light from the Deminurge is a complicated process. Must be undertaken with greight thought and knowledge from the great Illuninators. The Illuminators have come into willing hosts throughtout mankinds exsistence. Jesus was such a one whom the illuminator come into, so as bring down the kingdom of darkness from inside out. The great Jeshuah caused the illuminators to come into him, and through him he defiled Jaldabaoths authority, law and caused a huge uproar and fear amonth the Satanic Demiurge and his powers. Trembling they asked "where did this error come from who mocks us and our powers????" But this brought a great wrath upon Jesus who went through torture and death to ultimately sow the first seed of light which then spread like wildfire.

Now the last generations, will get it right. (we are the last). The great illuninators will be passing forth and filling man with knowledge and light. Soon our kingless generation will say "Jesus was ordinary a man who, through grace caused God himself to enter into him. My interpretation is that he was God, The son, and Holspirit in all perfection, who would ultimately scorn jaldaboath/Saklas and his authority. Now it has been a slow spiral to the breaking point. Now the ILLUMINATORS are out in full fource. Waking those who will to awake after sleeping for so long.

God speed! See the light. If you can see the horizon, walk aupon the water, try not to sink, nor turn left or right. You will find all is still, yet alive in the morning light. Take a look spin around and this is where I'll find you, where the roses bloom. Leave your cares, leave your fears, leave them ALL behind you. It's a beautiful day in the city of shining light.

Come and get away, friends!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You could say the same for every religion, occult society, political movement.

That was pretty much my point.

It's only important to those who give those things importance. You can add this thread to that list.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
People get on religion so much. But religion is only a means to an end not an end in itself.

As for the thread: the thread had a little momentum and the energy got too scattered.

A lesson to those who want to make an impression

You have to learn to control the energy

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join