It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This path is about repairing that.

What if the lore is wrong and there is nothing to repair?

I like Robert Monroe's proposal that it is a type of VR and beings just get hooked and keep coming back like a kid at an arcade.

Removing the veils.

Now there is more than one veil?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Restoration of Gnosis - Decree of the Synod
Download (214 KB, with preview)

After you wrap your head around that, I suggest that you go back and thoroughly read and grasp how the “gateway process” works. It’s about taking the esoteric and removing the occult or dogmatic framework.

To simplify, the government developed a way to digitize the old analog way of accessing higher levels of consciousness. It’s doesn’t take as long and produces better results. The same techniques are also used in the private sector.

Once you "understand" that, you can try to learn how the Sefer Yetzirah ties into the above. The imagination is more than just filler for those dull or boring moments. Its output will grow in strength the more it's used, just like any other "muscle."

The Dimensions of Consciousness

The Cube of Space describes the human reality of Adam Qadmon, archetypal man, as composed of an inner life formed in the first four Sephirot (spheres of consciousness/energy) and the axes and center of the Cube, and an outer life formed by the last six Sephirot and the opposing faces of the Cube. The inner life is timeless and the outer life is experiential and developmental.

Cube of Space: Metapsychology: The Experience of Being Alive

The basic concepts of the Sefer Yetzira are so radically different than those of ancient Judaism that the attraction they exerted on Jewish Medieval scientists is obvious, once we successfully detach ourselves from the images introduced by eight centuries of "mythical," "mystical, and "magical" exegesis on the book.

By the way, those pesky Freemasons?

(in case you missed it)

I’ll explain how they fit into the big picture eventually. It helps to understand a little about the spiritual side of things before diving in to the material. You’ll be amazed at how many secret societies are working to achieve the same goal.

What that goal is, however...

(if you haven’t made the connection)

The SVV’s recruiting process (ARG method), was failing so they decided to use digital currency to lure like-minded individuals to participate.

The SVV are known to have the technology that is described in the beginning of this post. What exactly they use it for is partly up for debate. Once we’re all on the same page, we can have that discussion.

Heaven and Hell?

They don’t exist. They are actualized concepts.

Here, take a break and switch to something else.

America’s Oldest Secret
Download (5 MB, with preview)

edit on 7-10-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well maybe. but which guru is right. We all have to have our own experiences and come to our on conclusions. And yes there are teachings that resonate...why. We take away and throw away as we see fit. Maybe knowing the whole truth is not the goal. Maybe it is just becoming the best self we can be as just a piece of this giant puzzle.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Well maybe. but which guru is right. We all have to have our own experiences and come to our on conclusions.

I'm agreeing with you here.

The ones proposing a circular argument are those who think their guru is right and if you don't agree then you must be the one with the problem.

And yes there are teachings that resonate...why. We take away and throw away as we see fit.

That only works with ideas. When you experience something then you can't really throw it away. You can come up with explanations that fit how you like but you can't really discard them.

Maybe knowing the whole truth is not the goal. Maybe it is just becoming the best self we can be as just a piece of this giant puzzle.

Maybe the goal is getting away from the whole truth for a while. Like a vacation.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22735821]eisegesis[/postt]

Thanks for the above. Too much to absorb tonight. Tomorrow is the birtday and the obiligatory phone calls. taking a different path has it's down side and thankfully it's upside. So much to learn, so little time.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I'd love to know where you are going with all of this.... suspense and puzzles are so up my ally. For starters it would be really nice of you to answer my questions I proposed. I think my post is back on page 6 or 7. Have to go back and look.

I see you are a fan of Manly Hall, or you at least have read his material, and are interested in esoteric philosophy, symbolism, occult, and religious teachings, one being Gnostic Christianity. I'm highly interested in this thread as well as another one you have.. something about a prize if one participates accordingly. Sadly, my time is limited lately so I'm not able to spend the kind of time needed..hopefully soon.

Again, please answer my questions when you have time. Thanks.

Eta: Here is my post below from earlier in the thread. I did a copy and paste.

I have some questions maybe you will answer?

Why or how is the first matter too chaotic and the need to move past it?

Is this deadline of Oct. 22nd a deadline to you personally? A deadline for this thread? What kind of deadline we talking about?

Now... why would I or anyone else have a hard time dealing with what's happening? I'm very open minded so I doubt I will have a hard time dealing but I may have a hard time buying what you're selling.

After looking over your threads I'd say I welcome and can stomach what you dish out.

I'd love to know also, who are you hiding from and why would you hide from anyone or anything?

Looking forward to your reply and also looking forward to my mind being blown.

edit on 5-10-2017 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

When we are deep in thought we are not in the physical dimension, our consciousness is only present on the Mental plane and we can miss physical cues because we are deep in thought.

Life is the burden for those who contemplate life and search for answers of the unexplained. The truth can set you free only if you understand the truth or are willing to accept that as the world is changing drastically before your eyes.

I'm a thinker I always have and mostly I contemplate life by looking into the stars, like for example that I'm drawn to learn from the extraterrestrial plane. I pursue this almost my whole life, therefore some things that are completely none physical, project before me at certain times, and I can tell you it happens a lot.

If I want to disconnect myself from the nonphysical world I have to do physical work that is nonrelative to the non-physical world, like for example painting my house or repairing a bike so that I stay in this physical three-dimensional space and not be drawn back to the non physical aspects of life that's so fascinating ,but sometimes annoys me because of all the answers that raises more questions.

I'm not a much of a reader of books mostly internet ( The internet seems to become aware of my thoughts and answers back to me ) nor do I practice any mindfulness kind of yoga. I mostly turn inwards and contemplate the thoughts I have from what I observe in my surrounding area.

As I have a deep respect for the universe and all that's in there I begin to understand or that it almost looks like if Earth is some kind of egg that's on the verge of being hatched?

As if we are caterpillars that are becoming butterflies, and some will make it become butterflies and some do not?
As I once contemplating of how we possibly could be traveling space at higher speeds as lightspeed, I came to the conclusion that maybe our technology could reach that state but we couldn't reach that state. For one we are biological fragile and hold to much mass to overcome these immense speeds and stresses that it takes to go at higher speeds as light does.

So for me, one conclusion and answer started to make sense, you don't carry your body throughout space if you want to explore other stars.

But then the question arose, how do you experience your trip if you're not there in the physical body? well, the answer should be clear by now if someone read it so far.

It seems to me that, like in the physical world when you construct a building you do this with many qualified people all having a profession were they good at, all doing their thing has been instructed to do. At the end, the building of craft is finished only here a few people have the opportunity operate the object that has been build by more than are having the privilege to operate it.

But if we would become those butterflies I've got the feeling that everyone out there has the choice either going to explore or build the universe so it can expand?

a reply to: eisegesis

Didn't see this post before I pressed that button. Very intriguing .

Did you know that if you connect the lines of a pentagram into a pentagon and fold the five triangles to eachoter you get a plasma crystal ?

Other than that I think I seem to know now where you are going to . This troubles me if true ?
edit on 0b57America/ChicagoThu, 05 Oct 2017 04:35:57 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 05 Oct 2017 04:35:57 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

This troubles me if true ?

Except that individuals are not motivated by their material self-interest only. Are they? This whole project seems to be misguided by straight positivism.
Anyway. I like the fact that the Restoration of Gnosis comes across like a defense mechanism in this context.

Highly intriguing stuff. But how exactly is CERN connected to this. WAKE protocol... is that referring to the plasma wakefields you mentioned? You didn't provide a link for that but I think you're on to something there.

edit on 5-10-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Life is the burden for those who contemplate life and search for answers of the unexplained. The truth can set you free only if you understand the truth or are willing to accept that as the world is changing drastically before your eyes.

I'm a thinker I always have and mostly I contemplate life by looking into the stars, like for example that I'm drawn to learn from the extraterrestrial plane. I pursue this almost my whole life, therefore some things that are completely none physical, project before me at certain times, and I can tell you it happens a lot.

If I want to disconnect myself from the nonphysical world I have to do physical work that is nonrelative to the non-physical world, like for example painting my house or repairing a bike so that I stay in this physical three-dimensional space and not be drawn back to the non physical aspects of life that's so fascinating ,but sometimes annoys me because of all the answers that raises more questions.

I'm not a much of a reader of books mostly internet ( The internet seems to become aware of my thoughts and answers back to me ) nor do I practice any mindfulness kind of yoga. I mostly turn inwards and contemplate the thoughts I have from what I observe in my surrounding area.

As I have a deep respect for the universe and all that's in there I begin to understand or that it almost looks like if Earth is some kind of egg that's on the verge of being hatched?

As if we are caterpillars that are becoming butterflies, and some will make it become butterflies and some do not?
As I once contemplating of how we possibly could be traveling space at higher speeds as lightspeed, I came to the conclusion that maybe our technology could reach that state but we couldn't reach that state. For one we are biological fragile and hold to much mass to overcome these immense speeds and stresses that it takes to go at higher speeds as light does.

So for me, one conclusion and answer started to make sense, you don't carry your body throughout space if you want to explore other stars.

But then the question arose, how do you experience your trip if you're not there in the physical body? well, the answer should be clear by now if someone read it so far.

It seems to me that, like in the physical world when you construct a building you do this with many qualified people all having a profession were they good at, all doing their thing has been instructed to do. At the end, the building of craft is finished only here a few people have the opportunity operate the object that has been build by more than are having the privilege to operate it.

But if we would become those butterflies I've got the feeling that everyone out there has the choice either going to explore or build the universe so it can expand?

I enjoyed your thoughts!

I live alone in a deep forest and I feel comfortable and accepted, daft, I know but I felt as though I needed to make my intentions clear when I moved here. The number of creatures that invade my home and test my resolve, are testimony that I really mean them no harm.

I had a thought about stellar and interstellar travel, based on the hylozoic understanding of matter and the concept of the Higgs field.

I wondered, if it IS possible to escape the solar system far enough so that its gravity was negligible, would the Higgs field also reduce in an inverse square way, along with the gravitational influence of our solar system.

Our etheric bodies are just as real and physical as our biological body. in other words, it is still matter of this physical dimension, but in a state not as yet recognised.

The conclusion is, that if that where an undiscovered fact of physics, because we have yet to get far enough into deep space to observe that phenomena, It would be conceivable that both ship and occupants would become etheric and the density of our mass would reach a null point.

Etheric bodies according to the texts, made up the form of the very first humans and stated understanding is, that etheric beings live on all the planets in our system.

In that event, we, and all interstellar traveler could travel at quantum speed between star systems and then take on the Higgs field and mass of the host star system.

Sorry for rambling but your post got me thinking.

You are already in that place where the illusion of a veil is morphing between two realities. I really must spend more time under the stars.

edit on 5-10-2017 by kennyb72 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This is not gonna be easy.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm not sure where CERN comes in but the veil to my conclusion of what OP describes could be in conjunction with our own defense shield (stratosphere, atmosphere, ozone layer the van Allen radiation belt etc) that all consists probably within a plasma torus field)

There are things out there that have been noticed by observing our sun and Saturn so far and are all energy-related. We all have seen those strange light phenomena that are being seen on SOHO satellites. NASA itself or I think the scientists itself cannot explain what these things are. Well maybe some know, but many who know are now confronted with those who do not accept their theory.

As of this moment imo there seem to be two opposing forces within the governments and the scientific community the ones who do except that life can thrive outside our atmosphere and those who only say that life only exists on planets with an atmosphere.

Both are right, one can theoretically understand the possibility but when it comes into full view in the physical spectrum things are starting to become frightening for those who are very smart but can and will not accept that possibility.

Ancient Egypt, the Mayan culture, Sumerian Culture and as we now know the Bosnian pyramids and cultures had all help from one sentient being or more beings. It is drawn by caveman it's in the Egyptian and Mayan hieroglyphs. One thing I discovered was that within the precision of building those marvelous structures they all used the symmetrical structures or objects also the Hieroglyphics both contain animal and humans working together to a higher goal to maintain the signs and statues throughout the universe. Mainly to show that they are everywhere within the universe..

Another discovery I think I made was that the tools they used were the same as how they transport themselfs and that's Plasma, plasma is hard to contain, or to do what you want from it to do.

Why, because it knows what you're doing with it, so imo opinion and merely speculation Plasma starts to live on its own after awhile.

The tools they used to cut through stone or to lift huge blocks of stone they did with plasma tools or plasma vehicles.
I've learned that we are now testing what the possibilities of plasma really is and it's tremendous IMO . From building shields to structures all controlled by this magic fourth state of matter.

If not CERN is trying to build something that plasma should be the main component of, I've also read things about portals build from the way you handle plasma. There is positive and negative plasma and there's matter and antimatter plasma.

Plasma crystals and plasma dust that can form an outer shell around its host. Plasma coupling and plasma energy transfer.

So the variety of how to handle plasma has a great and wide spectrum of possibilities.

Did you know that nebulas those large gaseous fields where stars are born are all plasma and electricity Plasma is one if not the best-conducting material there is and in space it can be handled much easier in space as within an oxygen ritch atmosphere , because then you need something to contain or isolate the plasma itself by creating a shell around it imo.

Now about that CERN article its called Awake pretty need title wont you say ,Like a doctor Frankenstein kind of title?

edit on 0b39America/ChicagoThu, 05 Oct 2017 10:12:39 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 05 Oct 2017 10:12:39 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Thanks, your writing intrigues me too and its very elevating to learn more about.
The knowledge I gain is the knowledge I get from those who know that I would understand what they told me to understand.

The conclusion is, that if that where an undiscovered fact of physics because we have yet to get far enough into deep space to observe that phenomena, It would be conceivable that both ship and occupants would become etheric and the density of our mass would reach a null point.

That's a very intriguing concept as if gravity holds us into our bodies?
I once had this idea or maybe got this idea that spinning plasmas within a solid object or gaseous object would produce gravity, don't know why I thought that?

I'm to look further into that theory.

I'm not that good with quantum physics or entanglement but I'm eager to learn as much as I can understand about that topic

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Thank you very much, my mind is blown and a recent experiment on the ISS came to mind.

The AWAKE collaboration has reached a major milestone; in the final week of CERN's accelerator operations for 2016, it has observed strong modulation of high-energy proton bunches in plasma, signaling the generation of very strong electromagnetic fields. This is a significant step towards the goal of using the proton-driven plasma wakefield technique to accelerate electrons.

home.cern...

I'll start with this TED talk to wrap my head around all that.

Thus far it sounds like a leap with regards to the efficiency of particle accelerators and Edda G. seems to be no Dr Frankenstein whatsoever. But the Old Norse and their Edda comes to mind. This is getting better and better each day.

Fire, walk with me!

Twin Peaks

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Have you felt a shift lately?

edit on 5-10-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I would admonish the OP to remember the fourth rule of the Sphinx... Things are hidden to most for a reason.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I would admonish the OP to remember the fourth rule of the Sphinx... Things are hidden to most for a reason.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Willtell
This path is about repairing that.

What if the lore is wrong and there is nothing to repair?

I like Robert Monroe's proposal that it is a type of VR and beings just get hooked and keep coming back like a kid at an arcade.

Removing the veils.

Now there is more than one veil?

Nothing to repair?

Then why are we killing each other

Suffering

Striving

I’m afraid sometimes the obvious is true

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Because that is the point of the game.

Why do people with money go slumming? Why do people go to the woods and rough it?

Do you ask the same about people playing violent video games?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Because that is the point of the game.

Why do people with money go slumming? Why do people go to the woods and rough it?

Do you ask the same about people playing violent video games?

The game is legit

The devils game though.

The demiurge

The Matrix

The prison

HELL

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Says who?

new topics

top topics