It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Cuban cigar

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I do not think Observer the OP should leave his thread, any disagreement's should be kept low key and a civil discussion on all party's should take place, sometimes opinion's will remain divided that is just the way it is and will always be and we should respect one another's views on occasion's like that.

you're right I made my point, I'm not here to convince others merely than showing what I see and discovered so far as in relation to other things I've learned.

I don't know if I will publish them ever, some don't deserve to know but eventually will find out. those are the ones waiting in front of the line when it all blows wide open.

It's better that this site changes to a political site or pre-war observation site then to peacefully talk about what's presented before them. For all, I know the attacks may have come from intelligent bots that 51% seems to do all the traffic on the internet.

Next time I post something in the realm of ufo's it will be something like a doubtful youtube video or pictures and apply and follow the hurdle or just don't post at all anymore.
The best Thread posters are long gone from here, and they were right.

good luck for those not willing to look further into it than their noses are.

thnx for still keeping the peace here..
edit on 0b44America/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 12:38:44 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 12:38:44 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

i think the moon cigar is just an weird mount

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

when will you post your new thread

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If you do discover something you then have to say to yourself is it my duty to inform other people, it is not just the ATS community but for every member there are likely a few hundred lurkers whom trawl these threads and link them to other sites etc.

If you do discover something then it is your duty but it is also your choice.

Likewise excellent point, this is the net's most famous conspiracy site and one of the most frequented so there ARE without any shadow of a doubt DAMAGE CONTROL and DISINFORMATION agent's that use the site.

Personally I hate all the politics even though I find myself commenting on them and it was posts like yours that originally brought me here, the worst thing that could ever happen to the site is for such post's to stop.

Site's like for example some other conspiracy sites require you to log in before you can even read the posts so that is definitely even more a controlled site, controlled because you could not get information out on that site to the public even if you wanted to by dint of the fact you have to sign in just to read the posts, you know the one I mean it is always attacking this site but is far more guilty of what it accuses others of, that site is G.P.

So keep posting, you post in good faith that is all we ask but remember when you post something explosive you will get blasted so expect that.

Hey I am no stranger to it myself.

AND remember when a thread spark's debate be it good OR bad it is actually a successful thread that people are finding interesting, so they comment good or bad but they comment.

Remember also it has also become fashionable among the lower level IQ's to troll as well as among the juvenile's.
In fact all of us have had a laugh on occasion, sorry about that cheech and chong bit but please just watch it and compare the shot, at the very least IF you know any pot heads it will make you chuckle, I have known a few over the years but not my cup of tea so to speak.

edit on 1-10-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Can you provide an external link please? I can't find it.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Personally I hate all the politics even though I find myself commenting on them and it was posts like yours that originally brought me here, the worst thing that could ever happen to the site is for such post's to stop.

Oh I sometimes commented on them to but I know it's not of my concern who's running the show..

For al that happened could be another distraction from something to delicate to talk about.

No , what I posted was merely one of the first steps I wanted to take and measure the support for finding what I found.

I see that those who run the authenticity show here , will always be around like hawks searching for prey .

Now I know why I chose an Earth related mystery and new evidence ( from my point of view that is) before the other just in case.

Glad that I made that choice before going on with the other .

Luckely there are other sites or channels out there that also seem to like to bring something important to the attention of the public and those around here breaking it all down to the ground only for merits don't rule over there.

Well maybe joining the art section or short stories would be an option for participating a thread not that energy consuming and also fun to be around.

Maybe I can put some hidden information within my writing or art over there , one can't debate a short story if it's just a story..

One thing I do know is that it won't be long anymore before we know ..

edit on 0b37America/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 13:49:37 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 13:49:37 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Black vault

There I can remember I got these from they had the best resolution imo

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wow

come on People

Could this be a World War One Air Ship ?

this pic was made like in the early 20th century
somewhere around the 190* 0r the 1910s

it may of had been Photoshop too add added color ..

it was a failed dirigible . going down and caught on fire

i think ive seen a few like this before the 1920s

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Now that is a great interpretation, I think I have seem similar to what you suggest but in those cases the zeppelin had a buckled look as it came down, I actually do not think this is such but that is the most rational and well thought out idea other than an unidentified object.

For that much smoke the whole airship would have been on fire though, remember like the Hindenburg the earlier WW1 airship's were hydrogen gas filled canvas skinned with a metal or wooden and metal frame so once a fire started, certainly one that was strong enough to cause that much smoke the Zep would have been completely engulfed and the canvas skin burned off, it would not look so intact after being strafed by one of those old RAF biplane's but it could still be the North Sea if it was.
en.wikipedia.org...

Actually it brought back some classic UFO story's from the 1800's and early 1900's.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

For that much smoke the whole airship would have been on fire though,

Or, maybe...
Smokescreen
edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Possible, it is quite close to the water, there are a few oddities in the image, notice how the water in the foreground is a bit choppy but in the background there is a clear wave that appears much larger, it could be the wake of a vessel that is off shot to the left or even to the right in the potential smoke screen so that is possible.

There are though no clear fin's on the object so if it was a zeppelin those should be at least partially visible and there is an odd formation in the the sky above it at eleven o'clock position on the edge of the shot, notice a pillar shaped cloud shadow with a brightening around it, may be nothing and probably is nothing but made me think of a second object in the cloud layer most likely just a shadow in the cloud though.

Whatever it is if that is a Zeppelin shot it would likely be a famous one and there would be a likely match of such a good shot of a Zep in battle being shot down on a google search.

No went back a few pages and a random selection of the site return's are these though there were many and non that I saw showed any reference to zep's.

worldufophotosandnews.org...
drmsh.com...
www.theblackvault.com...
nationalufocenter.com...

So it look's like it may be a legit image, what it is of though is the question.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Yeah. I pointed out the variance in sea states.

So it look's like it may be a legit image

Which one?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

The fire you see isn't fire . It's a kind of plasma arc these things glow in space like a star and transform into full energy kind of ship, that's what I've seen so far.

The patterns are identical from the OP as what I've researched from space related pictures .

I've researched every possible outcome from those space related pictures, that we as humans are now capable of producing. Things like Coupled plasma and crystalized plasma and plasma dust I even started to think that they might use a form of time crystal projection or time crystal propulsion.

All the articles I read were scientific articles, there's something going on out there that almost can't coop the human mind.

Those red spheres that we mostly see on videos that nobody really knows what they are those are the same as this thing hovering over the water.

Only imo this is a typical example of a big plasma in solid state.

Don't ask me how they managed to produce such a force and controlling it like we have control over biological things here and are own bodies.

They do it with a form plasma..

The configurations they sometimes make are projected as how we discribe plasma molecules in solid state used in scientific literature.

So does plasma therefore could be seen as a Sentient lifeform other then our own ?
I'll bet they are..

It's time astro science picks up these kind of methods if you want to leap space exploration it's going to be carbon based against plasma based life the next millenia.

But we have to be cautious in and peaceful to these kinds of lifeforms because who ever controls plasma controls the universe..
edit on 0b16America/ChicagoMon, 02 Oct 2017 02:52:16 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 02 Oct 2017 02:52:16 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

opaque clouds of titanium dioxide (TiO2) and hydrogen chloride .

Solid, shaped and fired refractory articles, such as fibers and microspheres, of titanium dioxide are made by shaping, gelling, and firing titania sols. Said fibers can be made by extruding in air a viscous aqueous titania sol, and heating and firing the resulting green fiber to remove water, decompose and volatilize undesired constituents, and form a refractory fiber of polycrystalline titanium dioxide, which is useful, for example, to form refractory fabrics or as reinforcement for composites. Said microspheres can be made by dispersing droplets of an aqueous titania sol in an organic dehydrating liquid, separating the resulting green microspheres from the dehydrating liquid, and heating and firing the green microspheres to form solid refractory microspheres of polycrystalline titanium dioxide, which are useful, for example, in reflective signs or traffic marking surfaces. Said fired fibers and microspheres are preferably transparent to visible light with the titanium dioxide content thereof in its anatase form.

That's why there is so much colorization within the enlargement I pointed out..

You think we are the only ones that can produce these combinations and what if the submarine that made those pictures had to flee to the surface and tried to drop of these smoke screens because he still got followed as underwater as above?

And that Cuban cigar just flew through that smoke as the sub made that picture?

You know that Subs use infrared radar systems to track heat..
edit on 0b03America/ChicagoMon, 02 Oct 2017 03:38:03 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 02 Oct 2017 03:38:03 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Another fine so called blimp from the same collection as the OP ..

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I checked the image on digital image forensics and it hasnt been edited

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

That's awesome thanks man .. if I had altered that image in any way smear signs to blend any seams would have be clearly visible I only resized a particular part of that image and and did some lighting and contrast variations .

The part that resizing images can cause a random algorithmic outcomes should have been random and the resized version should have looked completely different after each time you would resize the same spot imo .

Well , it didn't everytime I'd that resize one particular face af that being in the right corner kept popping up.

There are actually many beings in that ship all watching some event that was taken place at that moment in time.

As I looked better over that resized part I could see them hiding behind a bigger lifeform . It took awhile before I couldn't place that creature but reading into stories that the Mantis alien being is one of prominent and leading figures around the greys and that I discovered one grey in that picture I only could presume it was him.

According to my understanding and this is merely speculation, the submarine could have been chased by this craft and the commander of the submarine escaped this chase dropping some smokescreens while escaping.

The chemical composition of this smoke seems to cast out a greenish color and the reflection of light caused by either the sun or the craft I'm not sure , also gave the entities in that ship a weird green yellow and orange glow from that bright smoke.

Very interesting photographs and the first time I saw them it gave me immediately that authentic feeling
edit on 0b19America/ChicagoMon, 02 Oct 2017 10:43:19 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 02 Oct 2017 10:43:19 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I have to say I cant really see any beings , I checked it out on photoshop too

Im just saying that photo appears original and hasnt been tampered with.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

That's strange why my version of photoshop did what it did then.

It would be nice if I had more resizes shown here for comparison and see if could see the same pattern,

I have to say that it was difficult to see it but as I said before I knew what to look for .

I'm going to check if I can do the same trick on another computer to rule out that algorithmic sequence.

But I'm really focused on patterns, I can see a mouse crossing the street with eighty miles an hour through the beam of my headlights at night a really strange talent lol
edit on 0b07America/ChicagoMon, 02 Oct 2017 11:11:07 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 02 Oct 2017 11:11:07 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I didnt attempt to adjust the contrast , colour balance etc , I just used it to zoom in etc

I will take a look when I get home on my own PC

I have to say the pics do look really good , I have seen them before when i was looking for pics of operation highjump
and googled , UFO / sub / battle / arctic

edit on 2-10-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join