It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Cuban cigar

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Whatever this person tries to claim and you all think. The objects itself in form and how they appear in combination with what I discovered in that craft says to me that the people who labeled it as a fake wanted that to badly to become something that wouldn't be researched anymore.

So you and your henchmen may think what you want I've got my own conclusions

you're a goddamn liar and hoaxer, that's all there is to it.

the magnification you've provided has everything pixelated into oblivion, because you don't have a higher resolution source photo - yet the "mantis" is sharp? it was obviously photoshopped, by you. it isn't there in the original photo, regardless if the original is a hoax or not.

so go ahead, provide us with the higher resolution source photo where that shape is clearly visible, or kindly take your trash elsewhere and stop posting crap.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Do your own research not what others always say , don't be that sheep that follows the hurdle but Solomon that goes upstream..

I did not hoaxed the photographs or tampered with only then enlarge it and lighted it up a bit so that the truth behind the darkness got exposed . Any man who can work with photoshop will come to my conclusion that I did nothing more then that..

It's not the phrase " I want to believe " anymore but, " I 'm afraid to believe "
edit on 0b44America/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 03:30:44 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 03:30:44 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Do your own research not what others always say ,

Ok.
I will ignore your claims.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's a good idea Phage , it's pointless if two men have the opposite believes and want to battle where wars start and people starting to die. It's better to walk away from the battlefield and nobody dies.

And it's Sunday and got to go to church i'm still a man that believes in God and church

Although I do respect your opinions sometimes, not always i'm afraid..

Until next time

edit on 0b53America/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 03:41:53 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 03:41:53 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Any man who can work with photoshop will come to my conclusion that I did nothing more then that..

any such man will say you're full of sh##.

oh, wait. it's YOUR conclusion that YOU did nothing more? mate, you need a doctor. fast.
edit on 1/10/2017 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Clearly you're not that man..

And yes, I I've seen a Doctor his name is Norman Bergrun you should visit him sometime too..
edit on 0b44America/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 04:35:44 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 04:35:44 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm leaving this thread for now until I'm ready and prepared for part two .

Footnote,

I still dare those who are good with photoshop to review the particular picture I brought here as evidence .

Do the Google search for submarine ufo take out the highest resolution and look for what I looked for you'll see that every enlargement of the area I point out will atleast show one being in the right corner .

The original was to large to upload here on ATS.

good luck

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
i could swear ive seen this same image pop up before and its only a blimp being used as a target by the navy. i think there was a sequence of photos showing it as they shelled it and destroyed enough inner bladders to make it fall out of the sky. WW1 if i remember right.
edit on 1-10-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Do the Google search for submarine ufo...

...I have. Both missile protective covers and towed targets in various stages of being destroyed.

See for yourself...

edit on 1-10-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It is still cool but all I can see is Cheech and Chong looking at it.

just as a side note how would we react if we knew this was from a more respectable site, would we automatically discount it simply because it is too good a shot?.

Go to 2:54 mark and play from there.

edit on 1-10-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

(post by hounddoghowlie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Today some seem to prefer blimps over weather balloons. If one would look closer they would see that some of these craft are huge and triangular in form as the one I pointed out as the same ufo seen at sea from Turkish people..

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

indeed, you are very hostile to people that say its an target blimp

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You don't need wings in space

you need them, however they work as heat radiators instead of control surfaces

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

blah blah jargon something blah blah .....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

liar, liar ! pants on fire!
you obviously drawed a mantis in the blimp

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

you mean the guy who said bigass weed blunt shaped ships made saturn rings?
hahah! yeah tottaly an "scientist".

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

yeah! go back to your safe space, this is an battle-field

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Mantis or mantoid's are as you know a common feature of many abduction story's, whether they are real of not those whom have those encounters certain seem to believe they are, the SMALL grey's are supposed to be subservient to them with the Tall Grey's having an unknown relationship, however many account's even suggest that the Mantoid's are also superiors to the Nordic type humanoid alien's.

They were most popularized in the public imagination by Whitely Strieber's novel Communion, a novel which actually gave me the Heebe Jeebe's because though description differed much that he wrote was awfully familiar to me.

Also despite my earlier Cheech and Chong suggestion (And that clip really does remind me of it) this is a great image, CGI or not, if it was not CGI than I would argue this is NOT a blimp, Blimp's have fin's and of course Engine's, tethered blimp's have a cable which if one was ever built to reach that altitude would be clearly visible because it would have to be rather thick and strong.

But as Phage correctly point's out the site it come's from is a YouTube channel that has a large following and plenty of highly suspect material, not all of it is actually suspect but the site may not be above some less credible imagery.

That reminds me of the travesty about the supposed and fake Apollo 20 mission and the cigar on the moon, there really is an anomalous feature there that may be a real structure of some kind or could just be a lunar anomaly of geology but as the community were getting more interested in that phenomena that video came out as if to discredit the whole subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not think Observer the OP should leave his thread, any disagreement's should be kept low key and a civil discussion on all party's should take place, sometimes opinion's will remain divided that is just the way it is and will always be and we should respect one another's views on occasion's like that.

So every one should just cool it, take a step back if need be, learn from our own errors and try not to be so big headed when we are right that we can not get it back out of the door because we are all some times wrong and all some times right.

edit on 1-10-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join