It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Cuban cigar

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Another day they facepalm for being so stupid not to see

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

no it isnt, it needs more vallee and john keel to work normally

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

no problem, i already called FEMA to use you as an miner slave

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

to not see how dumb you are?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'll be there you guys took care of that. And death isn't the end for me and for all this it only staggers the information that one day will be told if not for me than for someone else Phage . not afraid of dying for what I know now.

It's better to look foolish in this matter than to be taken seriously to much
edit on 0b16America/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2017 20:30:16 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2017 20:30:16 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So...tell us.

Before it's too late.

edit on 9/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

too bad you will probally die falling off a cliff or something

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Blaine91555

Yeah, only this one doesn't even come close to the original picture I provided.

Wouldn't you rather spend your energy looking for cases worth pursuing and that have not been already talked to death and debunked many years ago. Spend a little time searching and you will find a lot of info about target blimps, kites and the like. The cigar shape is common.

The mirage's over water or ice are pretty interesting also, but nothing to do with Aliens or UFO's.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

so your one of those, one that believes no matter what. sorry to bust your bubble but the photos are from the USS USS Trepang in 1971.
most serious UFO investigators believe them to be what the Navy said they were, photo of target practice on ballons.

many sites have posted the fake photshopped pictures.

here are two sites that tell the story.

Target Balloons

However, upon close examination of the photographs, the objects purported to be UFOs seemed to resemble target balloons.
A Freedom of Information Act request confirmed that the Trepang was engaged in weapons tests while on the cruise in question. So the objects certainly could have been target balloons. The periscope photos show crosshairs, as if the objects were being targeted. That detail does not resolve the question of UFOs vs. target balloons, but would certainly support the alternate explanation.
USS Trepang UFO Pictures Apparently Show Balloon Target Practice

from the same link,

On the other hand, the PhotoShop evidence suggests a more nefarious scenario. Someone may have decided to have a little fun and pass the photos off as images of UFOs. Then he or she could sit back and watch the fun. The Trepang photos are illustrative of the necessity of being careful when being presented with visual evidence of strange things in the sky. Things are often not what they appear to be without context and factoring in the desire to believe. The recent technology of photoshopping makes for added caution.

There is a possible explanation for the photoshopping evidence, that may be explainable. First, let me say that The Black Vault long has concluded that these photographs did not depict UFOs. I believe (and still) they the photographs probably are real (or most of them are) and probably depict Naval Weapon tests and targets. But we have to keep in mind that these photographs were originally put onto the internet, given to research Alex Mistretta, after being scanned from the magazine.
Arctic UFO Photographs, USS Trepang, SSN 674, March 1971

and this site says that of the 6 photos 4 have been shopped by different software, and one might have just been flipped top to bottom.
An Analysis of USS Trepang Encounter.

sorry your seeing just what you want to see, learn to curb your enthusiasm.

edit on 30-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

You refer stories I refer images and maybe I'll leave it that way , people are too hostile when it comes to truth..
edit on 0b26America/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2017 20:39:26 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2017 20:39:26 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

go to the links and the images are there.the orignally published ones that you made up your bullsh@@ up from.
don't you understand, you made more bullsh@@ from old bullsh@@.

edit on 30-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

How original.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

You don't need wings in space , the basic principles of flight is the only one needs if you want to cross the galaxy .

The movie arrivals shows that pretty well..
edit on 0b19America/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2017 20:47:19 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2017 20:47:19 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

i thought it was pretty good.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Your post was good.
It pointed out that bull# + bull# = bull#

It's the fact people post bull# based on bull# which is not original.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Its good to know that mantis aliens are about 200 feet tall. That could be really awkward if you invited them over for a bbq.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

more evidence it is shopped ever heard of cloning in any photo editing software.

more at
Arctic UFO Photographs, USS Trepang, SSN 674, March 1971 The Black Vault

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
"Stop in that cloud and turn off the cloaking-device, man.
I gotta pee."
"Me, too."

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Anyone who is serious about image analysis knows this.

Mmm. Hmmm.

"Optical illusions" is one weak excuse I've seen you use, myself, Phage.

OP...your photo *enhancement(s)* stink to high heaven.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Whatever this person tries to claim and you all think. The objects itself in form and how they appear in combination with what I discovered in that craft says to me that the people who labeled it as a fake wanted that to badly to become something that wouldn't be researched anymore.

So you and your henchmen may think what you want I've got my own conclusions , and the mere fact that most of you do not research or questioning the authenticity of a photograph by running it through a graphical program as photoshop who's the leader in photo enhancement and retouching photographs either makes you people no researchers in any sense than only go along what other people present via a dubious youtube channel made by someone who thinks he can handle that program, this Belgium guy who clearly uses the same method as I did focused itself on the clouds and the water , he probably never came to the idea to look for something else other then where needed to look for faults in clouds.

The fireballs you see on the picture is a plasma discharge or filament. The ship itself well, you don't want to know because you wouldn't comprehend al that period
edit on 0b17America/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 03:20:17 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 01 Oct 2017 03:20:17 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join