It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Cuban cigar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Click picture for zoomed view

I don’t really how to start all this rather than I’m disappointed in myself not participating in the short story contest because this time my favorite topic aliens and ufos were on the menu.
At the other hand, this thread has all the ingredients one could possibly have if you wanted to write an alien story about ambassadors from space.
Now, do you remember that photograph of the big badass looking cigar-shaped object, that allegedly seemed to be photographed from a submarine?
I studied that craft and started to see patterns, like alien visitation patterns.
After I took it and started to enhance a particular point where I thought noticing some kind of port or opening where I could see something standing in inside the craft itself.
To my surprise, I could make out some figures standing, and watch towards the submarine. After further enhancing that particular spot, my first thoughts were right.

Here you see multiple alien beings hiding what looks like a bigger and taller alien being. As I’ve read the story goes as this to be the Praying mantis alien being and as the stories go this alien being uses the grey alien being as their workers that often come to earth to do, well we all know the stories what they do?

This, of course, can only be seen to those who can see the resemblance I point out and you have to know what to look for if you see an image like this.
I know for a fact that the publisher who published this photograph as the others suddenly disappeared or broke down after publishing it.
Did they know what I point out just now?

Ill hope I didn’t scare anyone for showing this or bring up bad memories but I had let you know and if you don’t believe me or think I altered those pictures take the original and look for yourself for those who can operate the latest photo editing software.

Now this will be the first of some threads that I want to share with you because there will be more that are linked to this very mysterious photograph and I think I'm not the only one who noticed these entities I just pointed out
In my next thread, I will leave Earth virtually and show something pretty amazing I think

Now I let you chew on this for awhile so it will sink in and hope you’re going to see the bigger picture when I present my next chapter (Xfiles tune playing)

Peace and prosperity 0bserver out...

edit on 0b13America/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2017 18:11:13 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2017 18:11:13 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I only read the last line and I liked it!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Can we get a crop and zoom for those on mobile? Thanks! Great thread!

Eta. Nvm just didn't show up at first!
edit on 30-9-2017 by denybedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Thanks, I knew that was the best part..

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It should be noted that the video from whence that image comes is from our friends the Cousins brothers, aka thirdphaseofmoon.

They are somewhat notorious.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ah dammit. Thanks, Phage.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The picture circulated far much longer on the internet way back before third phase learned to walk, and I didn't get these from their channel
edit on 0b47America/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2017 18:14:47 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2017 18:14:47 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Ok.
What's the original source? Can you provide a link?
edit on 9/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hate to say it but that mantis thing looks real photo shopped.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Type submarine ufo in google Phage you'll get dozens of them.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

How about you provide the original source?
Because without that, there's no telling what's been done to the image. Including the "zoomed view."

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

I just did some zooming added some contrast and lighting to lid them up a bit so you could see...
The original is there too so check it out yourself you'll see

or pick some of googles, type submarine ufo and pick one to process
edit on 0b55America/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2017 18:22:55 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2017 18:22:55 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Naval training i believe

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Its obvious that the creatures have been added. The resolution of the original photo does not allow this detail.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Hard to say. Without the original.
But I agree, turning a few pixels into that is pretty silly.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Looks somewhat blimplike. Actually.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Not with windows paint , that part you're right about..

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yeah a blimp from the guardians of the galaxy ..

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

No. Just a normal blimp.
That's why it would be interesting to see the original image. Without that, all you've got is an absurd "enhancement."

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Then I guess I've got to Digg some up from their graves, I swear I did no altering just put the lights on

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join