It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Height of Weirdness [ATS Twlight Zone]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mericks74

There it is!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I was a child. Maybe 6. We had a pretty big yard (for being in southern california) i remember playing way in the back behind an old corral my mom used as a garden. Back among the old rotting wood pile. All i clearly remember is some sort of sound caused me to look up. And all i could see was the underside of what i can only describe as a ship of some sort. Like the scene in independence day when the ships are positioning themselves over major cities. I remember blinking and looking down. When i looked back up the sky was clear. This all happened in the span of maybe five seconds.

Weird stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
In my 50+ years I've had one experience I still can't explain, and actually just gave up trying to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

that was actually it. now peel it off the page and watch what it does in water.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This story was told by my parents, I don't know if they were messing with me.

On their honeymoon in the early 80s they went to NY, one day it was late and they took the last train to their hotel (Pennsylvania hotel) but they made a mistake and took an express train to the Bronx, there was no more trains to return.

They were afraid and dint knew what to do when suddenly a hobo approach them and asked if they were lost. My father told me that he was afraid the man would rape my mother but not knowing why against his better judgement he answered yes.

The man said to follow him and he went on the side of the tracks, they followed and after a few meters they meet with a nurse that had an old looking uniform, the hobo told the woman that my parents were lost and they needed to get to the Pennsylvania hotel, at any point they told him where they needed to go.

The nurse made a gesture to follow her and she enter a small tunnel to the side of the train tunnel, they walked for about 100 meters and at the end they where at the penn station a block away from the hotel, the nurse returned to the tunnel and my parents were safe.

The Bronx is about 15km from where the hotel is.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I shared this story right after joining ATS in 2012, and several times since then. But, out of all the strange things I've experienced in my life, this is the strangest one of all.

I had a ring setting that was made from Kentucky coal that my husband gave me (ex-husband now). He said it was one of a kind. About a year after we were divorced I lost the setting in the ring at a local club.

Three months later my cousin and I went to a drive-in theater (this was in the mid 1970's). During intermission I went to the bathroom located inside the concession building . As I stood and looked up, there was something black dangling in mid-air in front of my face. I thought at first it was a spider hanging on a web, but then it fell to the concrete floor and made a noise, so I knew whatever it was, it was a solid object.

As I knelt over to get a closer look, I realized this was the setting from my ring that I had lost three months earlier in a totally different place! It was like it just materialized in front of my eyes, stayed there until I saw it, and then fell at my feet. I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

When I went back to the car my cousin asked me if I was okay because she said I looked like I had seen a ghost! I told her what happened, and she was speechless!

When I got home I placed the setting in my ring, put the ring away in my jewelry case, and I have never taken it out again since that day! I still have it tucked away in my dresser drawer.

I Still don't know what to make out of this!

I have many more odd experiences here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: mericks74
Sorry to say there's not an "ats" tunnel of wierdness at the moment.

You just entered it. Stick around... we're just getting started.

If a certain hypothesis that I hold is true, something strange and weird is going to emerge in this very thread and by that I don't mean just the descriptions, but because of what will manifest for the participants through their own involvement, maybe even Phage included, which would be ultra-weird.

ok im with you as much as i can be while immersed here in my daily life.. i will give any concept a try but understand im not doing it to immerse myself in discussion, i had actually hoped to go somewhere with the things i do..
edit on 30-9-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Wow! Interesting! Weird! Height of weirdness.

Could you perchance go get it and take it out and take a photograph of it and then share that here?

That's the first thing that came to my mind re: Schrödinger's Diamond. Is it even still in the box? Could be an interesting experiment..

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Wow! Interesting! Weird! Height of weirdness.

Could you perchance go get it and take it out and take a photograph of it and then share that here?

That's the first thing that came to my mind re: Schrödinger's Diamond. Is it even still in the box? Could be an interesting experiment..

Well, I copied that post from one I had already made. It said I hadn't removed it to this day, and I haven't, but...

Actually, my entire jewelry box has disappeared from my drawer. I don't know if someone stole it, or if I have it still packed up in a box somewhere after moving. I don't remember taking it out of the drawer when I moved.
Some of my family members (on my husband's side) have stolen jewelry from me before.

Someone else asked me for a picture a couple of years ago, and if I could find it, I would definitely post a picture. I know this makes it harder for people to believe me, but if I ever do come across it, I'll be happy to come back and show it to you.

So sorry.

edit on 9/30/2017 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

No worries at all.

Have you heard of the Yogi master who is purported to be able to have trinkets and things drop into his hand from thin air?

He also can go long periods without any food or water or excreting and has been scientifically tested regarding his ability to live without food.

Can't remember his name..

edit on 30-9-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Oh last one,

I go to work walking but last week I twist my ankle, so I had to take public transportation all this week. By Friday I ran out of money so had to walk again. My ankle was sore so I took a look at it when I saw a public transportation card on the ground, there was a tramway station 10 m down the road so I check if it had money and it had 3€, enough to finish my trip and do the return, how lucky am I?

edit on 30-9-2017 by Indigent because: trip

ETA: Evidence supporting my claim

Exhibit A: swollen hobbit feet

Exhibit B: the card i bough + the one i found

I know the faithless wont believe me anyways

edit on 30-9-2017 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Wow.
With that sort of luck, I'd go for all kinds of crazy #.

Can you suggest some crazy # I could go for? I already fly a hang glider, so that's out.

edit on 9/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

No worries at all.

Have you heard of the Yogi master who is purported to be able to have trinkets and things drop into his hand from thin air?

He also can go long periods without any food or water or excreting and has been scientifically tested regarding his ability to live without food.

Can't remember his name..

Yogi Bear.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

After a lucky strike like this I try to be extra careful, In case I spend all the luck I had for the month.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

i actually would think that people could get into crazy # by suggesting a singular topic and giving it a go. and keeping it fun and remaining a person...you know. an individual.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dfnj2015

It's easier too.
Science is hard.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
My weirdest experience? Being "here" as a "conscious" unquantifiable "something" in a pink, hairy human suit ... it gobsmacks me every day.

The experiences Western culture considers "weird" would be: a few haunted houses full of everything haunts have to offer, random and deliberate psychokinesis, teleporting doo-dads, telepathy, synchronicity of assorted flavors, memories that seem rock solid but don't link with this reality and performing a magik ritual and having the thing wanted arriving at my house, minutes later, with a confused stranger.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
My weirdest experience? Being "here" as a "conscious" unquantifiable "something" in a pink, hairy human suit ... it gobsmacks me every day.

Now here's a person who doesn't take life for granted. I like you!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
In my 50+ years I've had one experience I still can't explain, and actually just gave up trying to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, ill be damned. How have the abductions since then been?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Come on people! More weirdness please?

Thank you in advance for your contribution. Let the weirdness continue..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join