It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
GREAT Vids folks! I enjoyed that very much.

The RESULTS are in for the latest writers contest...

HERE

cheers!
G

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Good eve to you all. Gordi was drinking the funny juice and I was holding the bottle for him. It's all empty good!

Empty?
IT IS NOT GOOD!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hahaha !

Sheddy McTrollface !!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Definite improvement Dave! hehe
How's trix daaan unda?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

All good mate ... same sh1te ...
different day .

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Have you seen the unswallowed beverage in that image you posted? The next round is on me, try to drink it.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Have you seen the unswallowed beverage in that image you posted? The next round is on me, try to drink it.

I KNEW it would Work!

Thanks Light!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Have you not seen and realised my innate stupidity yet? I always fall for "it". Now if you can slap me in the face with a large wet fish, I will exit stage left. I prefer salmon but it's up to you...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Some of you have posted videos of your hometowns, states, and such. I have no useful videos to share of my area other than these very good ones from the New York Times showing the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.

I will say that I am thankful that our house was undamaged, the power didn't go out, and the closet flooding was about one block away from us. Yes, we couldn't go anywhere due to the flooding but we got by with what we had.

www.nytimes.com...
I would have posted this on ATS proper but I didn't want to deal with trolls and improper comments.
edit on 11 3 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Misterlondon walks in.. Orders a fine whiskey.. A celebration alone upon realising his 7 year anniversary yesterday..
Finishes his drink and leaves..

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thank God you made it through that storm ok Blue! That video was so tragic and powerful.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Misterlondon walks in.. Orders a fine whiskey.. A celebration alone upon realising his 7 year anniversary yesterday..

Well hello there misterlondon! A very Happy Belated ATS Anniversary to you! Here is the whiskey you ordered. You didn't specify pixie dust or no pixie dust, but I don't think it really matters, our pixies love to be mischievous and for us all to have fun. So enjoy! Cheers

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hello Gordi, Timely and Light!!!!!!!

Gordi, thank you for leaving the link to the contest results! I simply do not know where the time goes as it passes so quickly. I didn't get to read and vote for all the entries, but left a congratulations for the winners in the thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

As bad as it has been one good point has been made. That of people helping other people no matter what their race, religion or anything else.

Now if we could only get others to get off their high horses of complaining about how they don't like the way things are done in this country.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Well hello there misterlondon! A very Happy Belated ATS Anniversary to you! Here is the whiskey you ordered. You didn't specify pixie dust or no pixie dust, but I don't think it really matters, our pixies love to be mischievous and for us all to have fun. So enjoy! Cheers

Straight on the rocks please.. Also I'll have a couple of jager bombs too.. If your going to do, might aswell do it properly.
Walks to the jukebox.. Selects 3 songs.. Everlong by the foo fighters, live forever by Oasis and wish you were here by pink Floyd..

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Race, religion or anything else shouldn't matter as we are all human beings. It is heart warming when people come together and help each other in any situation.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

You got it! Oooooh music!
Yay!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

You got it! Oooooh music!
Yay!

Music, drinks and good company is all one needs

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That's for sure! I'll go find a music vid.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

edit on 3-11-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join