It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Good eve to you all. Gordi was drinking the funny juice and I was holding the bottle for him. It's all empty good!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Waves hello to whoever is around!

I'll be in the dining hall helping to set the tables. I'll make sure we have candles and fresh flowers. Drinks and food will be served when you arrive.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have the black gold covered!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Oh that looks yummy and so cute! How are you today Light?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hey, blue, that's so sweet of you, to want to adopt me, but I must respectfully decline. You see, you already have enough heart problems as is, you don't need anymore stress, haha.

Hugs, man, im pushing through as best I can, as are we all, so instead of a quick downfall,just keep holding on to each other, the sheddites all gathered in wonder.

shrug.

Oh, and NightStar? I think you should write that book, just like you always tell me I should write mine.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I'm doing well thank you. And you? I'm trying to motivate myself but not having too much luck. Ah well, tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities and opportunities.

Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

The book about my health? OMG how very boring that would be. LOL

Oh, I didn't say hello first, how rude of me. Hello Little Warrior!

I agree about us all holding on to each other. We need each other and this place. The doors are always open and the lights are always on.

edit on 2-11-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I'm never very motivated myself Light. Yeah, why do today what you can put off till tomorrow. LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Yeah, why do today what you can put off till tomorrow. LOL

Funny, I too can subscribe to procrastination.
BUT, many years ago when I started sailing, I quickly realized that to do so would be my demise.
One rarely knows exactly how the weather will behave and the weather determines ones performance.
So I had a note, in grand letters, that I hung in the galley on every ship I boarded, in a prominent place as a reminder.
It read:
Tomorrow Is An Illusion It urged me to perform at my best.
I still use the concept.

But I allow myself to procrastinate when it doesn't effect others or I just want to be plain lazy.

Any way I had a horrid day. I spent the last two cleaning up after a co-worker who refuses to follow regulations. Not getting any proper work done.
Then the Health Inspector came.
Long story short, I cried my way through the ordeal.
Being a stickler for rules, I hate taking responsibility for other peoples slack.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
But, the "Maltese" are people who come from the country Malta... and you could make them "cross" (angry) by kicking their shins!
How do you make a Maltese cross?...... yup! (Not worth explaining!!! ROFL)

Oh, now i understand! thanks! I did not know that cross means also "angry". I am always interested in expanding my english vocabulary so this is good to know.

edit on 2-11-2017 by Finspiracy because: typo (i need coffee and just made some)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yeah, why do today what you can put off till tomorrow. LOL

I know a dude who has a slightly altered version of this saying (and he is actually a dude i know, i am not trying to cover up here, that it is actually my lazy body that lives by this "rule")

Why do today what you can leave undone tomorrow also?

So, how are things in "The ocean state"? I learned that a couple of days ago when i googled Rhode island and went to wikipedia. I also learned that it is the smallest of all states.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wis, I'm so sorry you had such a horrid day. You shouldn't have to pick up someone else's slack. The last place I worked was great as we all worked as a team and that is how it should be. You're home now so put your feet up and relax with us.
Hugs!

Fin, yes we are the smallest State. If you have seen pics though, I'm sure you saw some lovely seaside places. My area does not look like that with big mansions and an ocean view. LOL I have a friend who lives close enough to the ocean though so I do get to go there once in a while. It is at least an hours drive from where I am.

It was actually a lovely warmish day here today. How are things out your way?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night StarHow are things out your way?

I think quite much the same as everywhere actually. Winter is coming and politicians lie. Except for the very few rare ones that are actually willing to get some stuff done on behalf of the weak citizens.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
So, how are things in "The ocean state"? I learned that a couple of days ago when i googled Rhode island and went to wikipedia. I also learned that it is the smallest of all states.

LOL I googled it too! Rhode Island is not even an island. Weird huh?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: Finspiracy

LOL I googled it too! Rhode Island is not even an island. Weird huh?

Ahahaha! I should find a video to share on Rhode Island.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Ahahaha! I should find a video to share on Rhode Island.

Yeah that would be nice. I could find some myself but since you are a local, you must know all kinds of cool places there! Here is my home city:

edit on 2-11-2017 by Finspiracy because: messed up link

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Oh that was beautiful and fun to watch! Thanks!

Here is one of my State...

My home town...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Finspiracy

Oh that was beautiful and fun to watch! Thanks!

Here is one of my State...

My home town...

Reminds me of Adelaide ( Sth. Australia )

They call it the city of churches ...

Hope all are in rude health !

@ Fin ... I thought every Fin worth their salt was a race driver of some sort.

Kalli Rovanperrä is one to watch ...
His Dad ( Harri ) had him behind the wheel since birth !!
edit on 3-11-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

We do have many lovely churches here. Hello Dave! I was just popping in to say goodnight to the shed and saw you were here. Have a lovely day!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Thanks Night !

Sweet dreams ...

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join