It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Oh it is lightspeed! how is your driving at the moment? stopped, slow or light speed??

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I have no car anymore.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is a song that i have been thinking of sharing for a while. Or not actually the song, it is finnish, you can't understand. But the video has a dance, and i think that it could be the shed dance! You great ones always uplift me. The song is performed by Jenni Vartiainen and is called "suru on kunniavieras" which translates into "grief is a guest of honor"

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

But Fins....
We already have a shed dance...
It's near the start of this one... when they're on their way to the pub.... then again at 1.25 in.

Found Jenni's video to be very interesting and enjoyable btw!

G

Oh, and PS - the video I posted doesn't really contain our shed dance.
I made that up. (...and there is absolutely NO TRUTH to the rumour that kaelci and Dave dance like that.)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed Friends.

I'm having a Halloween Hangover.

Just leave me be for a while. I will recoup.

edit on 1-11-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Good Morning Shed Friends.

I'm having a Halloween Hangover.

Oh baby crappie... I am laughing at you (in goodwill) drinking white wine, beer and booze. I am having a hangover tomorrow and you can then return the laugh!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Whee Whee!

Pretty drunk at the moment. Check out this homeless guy singing "Creep" from Radiohead! I think he needs a home and a couple of million dollars for that!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Had to do a few pages worth of work to catch up here. And it put my small troubles into perspective.

This is a wonderful place that I wish I had discovered sooner.... better late than never.

Took my kiddos out last night. It was a fun, low key Halloween. Wanted to come home a have a drink (as some did today haha) but I was to tired. Plus, I knew I'd have to be up to get them all to school this morning!

Hugs to you all! Most I don't know, but I'm sending them anyway!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hello Everyone!

Need a little time to reflect on some things, be back later. Love you all!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
Took my kiddos out last night. It was a fun, low key Halloween. Wanted to come home a have a drink (as some did today haha) but I was to tired. Plus, I knew I'd have to be up to get them all to school this morning!

Great job! I love kids! I don't want to have any because i have bad genes and i am too irresponsible. But fortunately some of my close friends have young children so i can play with them and teach them something. I am not clever, but i know 2+2 is 4 and some stuff about my home planet and i can tell the little humans about that!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Kids need those to who love them and are good listeners. Sounds like you are those things!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Gotta have pics.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Great job! I love kids! I don't want to have any because i have bad genes and i am too irresponsible....

Holy crap.... I think I'm in REAL trouble Fins!!! (I've got 2 kids....)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

OK, who has left all of these unclaimed hugs lying around in here?
I might just have to gather them all up into one big fluffy bundle.... and..... DIVE RIGHT IN!

(Back at ya!)

G

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Fin, thank you, even with out the lyrics it is awe-inspiring. A magical voice and a haunting rhythm.
I looked up the lyrics, intrigued by the reference "grief is a guest of honor".
How inspirational, right up my alley.
We forget to recognize that which brings us pain may provide growth.

And, forgive me, with my Hungarian background, Finnish and Hungarian are phonetically very close.

I know we are NOT related. But it still sounds so similar, that my Father would mistake it when he heard it. He would be so happy, "Oh they are Hungarians" " No wait, I don't know what they are saying"

Thank You I will save the lyrics.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
OK, who has left all of these unclaimed hugs lying around in here?
G

I will claim a hug, Halloween is over and this little critter claimed his "pumpkin"

Just a wee hug.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Children? They are awesome as long as you can send them home to their Parents after. LOL!
I have always been great with kids and had a lot of fun with them. I don't have any of my own, but have had Nieces and Nephews and Great Nieces and Great Nephews to spoil rotten throughout the years.

I have a Great Niece who will be born in March and have that to look forward to.

Evening Wis! True that growth comes from pain.

Love the squirrel and pumpkin pic!

I cooked a nice roasted chicken with wild rice and veggies for dinner. Now I am tired and in pain and just relaxing for the night. Tomorrow I will be having lunch with my Sister which will be lovely as we weren't able to get together last week.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

It's like falling into a freshly dried load of laundry! So warm and cozy!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star Now I am tired and in pain and just relaxing for the night.

This can not continue like this. Your pain. You need to tell that to your doctor and check your medication. I know that you are worried about the side effects but there might be something to help you. I really, really don't want you to be in pain.

Minimal hangover here. I think i will take a shot of booze and make some strong coffee now ->

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Great job! I love kids! I don't want to have any because i have bad genes and i am too irresponsible....

Holy crap.... I think I'm in REAL trouble Fins!!! (I've got 2 kids....)

Haha! But i have learned here from the shed that you are a great human being and i am very sure the kids love you. The future of all of us is on the shoulders of todays kids. One day they might find a way to neutralize nuclear waste or travel at light speed and find new places we can't even imagine today!

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join