It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
LOL! Fin.

((((HUGS)))) to all in the Shed.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
So Night,

Tell me about what you have been up to?
edit on 31-10-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Where did everybody go?

Oh well, I am off to bed.

See ya'll tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I would also like to hear what Night has been up to? You had that bad episode of pain when you were "just miserable" then the power went out, and then you mostly responded to others and hugged and such, which is fine but does not actually describe what's up?

I will have to leave now. Seeing a doctor and after that, some grocery shopping. ->

(i will be back later of course)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Oooops, sorry, I was talking to someone elsewhere.

Sweet Dreams Kat!

Good luck at the Doctors and have fun shopping Fin!

Me? My life is rather dull and uneventful really. Not much to tell unless you want my secrets. LOL
Thanks for asking guys! Love you a bunch!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Good luck at the Doctors and have fun shopping Fin!

Me? My life is rather dull and uneventful really. Not much to tell unless you want my secrets. LOL
Thanks for asking guys! Love you a bunch!

Thanks. Actually it was a nurse and not a doctor but it went fine as practically always.

"dull and uneventful" is good at times. After a bumpy ride. Sometimes i desire dull and uneventful. And everyone has to have his/her own secrets!

I have just began a human experiment on myself. Drinking beer while in joy. I have done it, yes, but mostly it was in the last millennium and this millennium it is all about suppressing the pain. Momentarily of course, but the moment helps although it backfires the day after. Lately i have been trying to shift my focus, from negative things to neutral or positive. Expressing gratitude for all that i have. A place to live in, food, coffee, tobacco, beer and a fast internet connection. It is way more than most of the people have on this planet. And yet again, my mom, my friends, and the shed!

I am starting to see light again at the end of the tunnel. There most likely is another tunnel again somewhere on the road ahead of me, but these are better times. All of you who write here play a role in this, you are my signposts towards a meaningful life. Thank you all!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Here is a pumpkin I just got done carving. I bought a kit and did the master one. Anyways .HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!

oooh, I like that one!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Crappie, long time no see.
Any thing new? Win the lottery, moved to the Bahamas?

Gordi made this "dress" for me. Just thought you would appreciate it.
I do, it is very pertinent.

...and It still makes me "giggle"!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

They had a grey all most blue stallion named "Shadow".
They let me tend to him and ride him. One day they asked me to train him!!!!
For months I worked with him and was asked to show him to the buyer from Sweden...

Blue Shadow????
I'm ON IT!

Gx

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Reminds me of something I wrote and made a thread on.

As Shadows Fall

You walk here as shadows fall around this place of silence and serenity.
Words no longer spoken, where bones lay sleeping and souls fly free in some ethereal realm.
Their lives were lived, like stories unfolding from a book, some still told by those left behind, others gone so long that there is no one left to tell their tale. Sometimes we see their resting place and wonder what their stories were about, how they lived their lives, what they looked like, whos lives they touched. Were their lives hard or filled with wonder and joy? You leave a gift of flowers for the ones you know and love and walk away into your own life, as your own story unfolds and the pages turn.

That's lovely night - How did I miss that one???
Gx

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Just creeping in to say "Hello", and hope you are all doing well.

Lovely to see Mike popping in too.
Sorry that I missed you.
Big hugs to your good self and an especially big one to [[[[[[[[Dada]]]]]]]] too!

(I love the sound of your cosy wee cottage!)

G

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
If harm makes you a phonecall today, just hang it up!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Well darn, somehow I missed your post WIS. (Gordi thanks for reposting)

Love your little burro.

Well the summer is over. Along with the craziness. Been doing a lot of traveling and working.

Now it's time to settle in for the winter months. Still working a lot. But now I am concentrating on my home hobbies.

Woodworking. (Still working on the same piece). And chasing earthquakes. Taking a class online about plate tectonics.

Last summer I met a geologist that works at the college up here. Still hoping to meet up with him and join one of his student groups.

Gordi, you had an earthquake in your neck of the woods this year that made the headlines. I have learned your area has a lot more than are not reported.

Ok folks, I have rambled on enough. Will be popping in when I can.

Hope everyone has a good day.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Dude. If my phone rings, and I don't know who it is, I don't answer it.

lol

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hello Fin and Gordi and whoever is around! Leaving in a bit to go out with my friend for the day. I got up late and not even dressed. I'll have to listen to the vids much later.

Gordi, you'd have to check my profile for my poems/prose. LOL

Fin, there will always be challenges in life, but you have your Shed family now, so if anything happens, we are here for you.

Gah! I have to get dressed and run now!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Going trick or treating? How nice. What are you going as? I hope you get full sized candy bars.

I'm going as a maintenance worker at a high school.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I thought about hiring an airline pilots outfit, going to the nearest Halloween themed bar and getting drunk before announcing to everyone I have to leave because it's almost time for my flight. Maybe next year...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

...Gordi, you had an earthquake in your neck of the woods this year that made the headlines. I have learned your area has a lot more than are not reported...

That's just my tummy rumbling kat!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Happy halloween to all at the shed!! Me and night started a spooky story if anyone wants to join in.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Here's something to hold you over til the boys get home with their goodie bags.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join