It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Happy Halloween

I wish we all lived down the street from each other as Halloween is not much of a big thing where I live. (everyone here is basically bible thumpers. No offense intended)

My cats and I will just have to celebrate in our own ways I guess. lol

The bad news from my cardiologist is that my heart may fail me any day now. He is working on ways to prevent that but it's going to take a few months to see how my heart is doing before surgery is an option.

My you find pease upon your path

Oh... some scary stuff right there. Halloween might be "scary" in a cool way but what you wrote afterwards is Scary indeed. I just wanted you to know that i just prayed for you. (Not a bible thumper here, religions are not my thing, god is)

You take it really easy now. Let's all hope the doctors come up with something viable.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thank you, my friend.

I feel there are many of us here who need it. I sure did last night (and not because of my wife) but can never talk about it (due to my nation's official secrets act), but I still cry. All hugs are welcome.

edit on 30/10/17 by JustMike because: of a typo.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Oh My, yes it would be wonderful if we did, but we can pretend, we can "make believe" as when we were children and there were no boundaries.
We can hold hands, we can talk, we can hug and it is real. It isn't in our "imagination" as the "grown-ups" tell us. Make believe is real.
Just reach out and hold our hands.

Oh yes!!!!!! Love this, it's our way to connect across the miles in a meaningful way.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike
Here is a hug.

Know you are in our hearts, no matter how far apart we may all be. We are as close as a thought.

Really, it has nothing to do with words on a screen, the connection is infinite.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hello Fin! We are having a hug fest in here. Will you join us?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Thank you, my friend.

I feel there are many of us here who need it. I sure did last night (and not because of my wife) but can never talk about it (due to my nation's official secrets act), but I still cry. All hugs are welcome.

So many tears have fallen for so many different reasons here with our lovely little Shed family and across all of ATS.

Hugs are healing and I share them willingly.

edit on 30-10-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh, we're much closer neighbors than that buddy! You dont hear nightstar snoring every night? Ive got the room right next to yours, actually.

Blue, dude... Thats heavy. Thats real hard news, man. But you came to the right place. Here, where your heart is strong, and light. Thats what I wish for you to know, blue. That words are their own world, so different to ours down here. Ill Echo WIS here in saying, dont be afraid to speak.

You will be in my prayers, blue, and in my heart. Love you, dude.

Hugs, to all.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

You just reminded me how important it is to say I love you to those we care about. So...in my famous Ozzy voice, I love you all!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
In the deepest darkest corners of the woodlands where shadows and mist rise from the cold earthen floor, there are voices whispering in the wind. The white wolf howls at the golden orb above. Pesky sits hidden in the hood of Night Stars cloak. The Elf runs as quickly as she can, hoping that Storm will reach her in time to carry her away to safety. Hugo the winged wild cat crouches down and bares sharp gleaming white teeth in anticipation of things to come.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Mist rises, thick and oppressive in the dark gloom of just past twilight, that little moment between the last tick of the last hour and the first of the first. Legends tell of the Witching hour, and, this night, Hallows Eve, the Witching hour comes to the shed.

Cut to a panout of spooky monsters and things rising out of the mist to a great witchs cackle. Halloween at the shed, the Witching hour has come.

Chasing nighstar is a pack of mummies, moaning as they follow her with mind numbed speed. They would slaver, but well, you know. Up ahead, she hears a few shouts and sees light flashing though the trees. Maybe a friend in help? Or maybe some new enemy?

Its lucid, after all, but what a sight! He is drenched in ghost goop and covered with blood from vampires. He is shouting because all the blood has attracted some werewolves, and though he beats them back with blade and magic, theres just too many.

edit on 30-10-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

So, my wires weren't so crossed at all.

I would like to extend my gratitude for your politely worded observations. I offer you my sincere apologies for any offence you may have taken. My words were poorly chosen and placed.

The line was imaginary.A comedic device, nothing more. And I can't joust so please don't try!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Waves at Light! How are you tonight?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello Fin! We are having a hug fest in here. Will you join us?

Sure i will! I love hugs! a close friend of mine is very anti-hugging and that makes me frustrated sometimes

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hug your friend anyway. LOL

And here's one for you! Hugs!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hug your friend anyway. LOL

And here's one for you! Hugs!

Haha! Well we hugged one christmas years ago, and i sensed how awkward he felt so i ended the hug. Finnish culture is, even in today's modern age, very much pro masculinity (no hugs, no tears, but that is not my definition of masculinity, it is the culture)

Nevertheless, when Finnish ice hockey team scores, players hug like any other nation's players that score. And that is not frowned upon, not one bit.

*Hug back to Night Star*

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Finnish culture is, even in today's modern age, very much pro masculinity (no hugs, no tears, but that is not my definition of masculinity, it is the culture)

I am so glad that you don't feel the same as the Finnish in their definition of masculinity. To me, a real man isn't afraid to show his emotions and...I would much prefer a man who does show his emotions.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
All this Hugging...

Can I get in on this?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hell yeah!!!!!! Hugs my dear friend!

link