It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
In the olden days, purple was the colour of Kings and Emperors. If a common man wore people, he would be executed on the spot if he was undeserving of the rank.

I am really not sure and still a bit sleepy, but i think "people" should have been "purple" but that would be an adjective replaced by a noun and not like you said but grand prize is always something to go for

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
"In the olden days, purple was the colour of Kings and Emperors. If a common man wore people, he would be executed on the spot if he was undeserving of the rank. "

I am really not sure and still a bit sleepy, but i think "people" should have been "purple" but that would be an adjective replaced by a noun and not like you said but grand prize is always something to go for

edit on 23-10-2017 by Finspiracy because: Totally messing up my posts now. I will maybe be back after a larger dose of coffee. sorry.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Oh dear, this does seem to be reaching epic proportions.....
How about I jump through some hoops rubbing my tummy and patting my head while clenching a lit firework between my buttocks?

Pictures or it didn't happen. Nothing too graphic though this is a Family site.

Gordi...? Security...? Mods...? ANYONE???

But Why??? I am having so much fun.

Admit it. You are all having a grand time pretending to hate me. You are pretending, right

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

So, to summarise:

Mental torture, doubt, self-flagellation and even being prepared to put myself in dangerous, possibly life-threatening scenarios are not enough to spare me from further torture. Got it!

I won't mention being the object of anyone's ire, frustration, indignation or incredulity as motivating me in any way whatsoever.

Perhaps a time-out is a good thing...

/me runs for the nearest door!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
DING DING
We have a prize winner.
Your reply is accepted, because I am all ways nice to you any way, so I won't have to go into withdrawal should Gordi have claimed the prize.
Evil cackle resounds in the hollow chambers deep under The Shed.

originally posted by: Finspiracy
"In the olden days, purple was the colour of Kings and Emperors. If a common man wore people, he would be executed on the spot if he was undeserving of the rank. "

Well done and may you have a grand day.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

But Noooo don't run away.
You have made me laugh, with tears too, for more than two days.
I really like you.

Now be a good boy and come back in.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Sweetie, a big hug to you.

Be kind to yourself.
edit on 23-10-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The grammar nazi inside me is screaming inconsolably. I usually see spelling errors, just like you said all ways instead of always but I guess as I wrote those words myself I just didn't see it.

Oh well, maybe I'l'l have better luck tomorrow but now it's back to drunken flagellation for me. I deserve it.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy
I think I killed the thread.
But my two days off have had a blazing start thanks to all you wonderful beings.

Happy Day To All

I will proceed to do absolutely nothing, apart from listening to a lovely mystery novel whilst cleaning, make delicious food, put all my worries in the trash bin for one day and perhaps have a pleasant conversation in here.

On my first day off, I can not tolerate RL people. Information, negative over load at work turns me into a recluse.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
The grammar nazi inside me is screaming inconsolably. I usually see spelling errors, just like you said all ways instead of always

This day is just getting better and better. A fellow kindred spirit who has the courage to call me out. Please continue the good work.
I salute you.

....... now it's back to drunken flagellation for me. I deserve it.

Don't drink alone, be a good chap and invite a few others me me me.
We can have fun berating each other.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I feel obliged and compelled to thank the menly men here on this thread who at least to tried to help me in my time of need. Us men need to stick together more! Thanks guys!

Now, I have an appointment with the bushes and a large bottle of Old Cobbler's Noggin I must attend to. I hope you enjoyed my despair and forlorn demeanour. I certainly won't forget it in a hurry...
edit on 23/10/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

We can have fun beating each other.

I fixed your typo!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Shepherd peels the curtain back a touch and sees flagellation, drinking, and grammar nazis.

He slowly lets the curtain back down and signals the nearest pixie for a stiff Irish coffee...

G'mornin Shedizandos!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hey Shep. Please forgive the mess, I will be janitoring later today!. Pull up a typo, pour yourself a shirt and take the wheat off your feat!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Why tank you LightSpeedDriver, I will indeed. Shorts are quite dry to drink, so I will stick with shots.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It wasn't a typo, I am looking forward to a berating match, but I guess a little friendly beating wouldn't be to bad either.

Carry on
edit on 23-10-2017 by WalkInSilence because: AHAA

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Sir Shepard, how delightful and brave of you to mingle in this mornings joust.

Merry Monday.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'm always in for a (soft!) pillow fight, as long as it's not at dawn. That's pistols only from what I've read. Plus I hate the mornings.

ETA It just "popped" in there. One of the funnest and craziest things to do as a child. A pillow fight. They stage these huge ones in New York (?) and possibly other US cities every year. Adults...

edit on 23/10/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

There is a very fine line between "brave" and "foolhardy", my dear.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The sound of a Siren could be heard in the not-too-distant distance. Her voice pierced the mist like a cold, sharp and cruel knife as it engulfed the surrounding waters with the ominous sound of moan and wail. The mainly manly sailors were filled with fear yet still they sailed on, raising all sails hoping to escape the terrible horror that threatened them from the murky mists. In the distance, the mist seemed to be clearing slightly... The mainly manly sailors headed towards it with heads and hopes held high...

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join