It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

G o o g l e r !

LOL

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hi.

waking up with coffee, tobacco and music (is this the movie Groundhog day?)

Some finnish metal to fit autumn

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Good morning Fin. May the love of our Lord envelop and embrace you on this day of rest and contemplation.
Group prayer session is at 1 p.m. Dutch time if you're interested.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Good morning Fin. May the love of our Lord envelop and embrace you on this day of rest and contemplation.
Group prayer session is at 1 p.m. Dutch time if you're interested.

ok. i googled that it is a bit over 12 now, time in Amsterdam. I will join in one hour.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Did it.

On my knees, hands crossed, asking that good will win eventually on this planet, and power to humans to endure the sickness of it until the good wins. And i asked strength to my mom to tolerate my stupid actions and words. And then some guidance for my goddaughter not to repeat my mistakes.

Didn't ask anything for myself. Bad standing in god's eyes.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

That was AWESOME !!! That is such a great song. The added benefit is my wife yelled at me to turn it down.

Sorry about your dad.
edit on 22-10-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I see the boys were around early this morning. Sorry I missed you Gentlemen!

Good tunes, Fin and Light!

A cheery hello to anyone who is around at this time! I hope you are all having a pleasant day! It's like summer today instead of cool and brisk like Autumn usually is. I have windows open and a fan on!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Being sad may not be the right word for me to use about my dad. Perhaps it's because I fear that things will get much worse with his behavior before it is taken care off. What frightens me most is this is a reminder that life is short and we need to make good use of it while we have the senses to do so.

As he has dementia just like his mother did I fear one day I will be in his shoes as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This guy is downright good.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well my day went weirdly. I had a visitor. I think I had a few people worried. I had to apologise for claiming to have found religion. It seemed like a funny idea at the time. I installed his PC for him and saved a little grace.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Good evening Blue and Light!

Blue, none of us really knows what our future holds or how long we have left here. All I know is that the Shed and the beautiful souls who reside or lurk here, make a difference in my life and in the lives of others. It is the ever present light and laughter that brings joy or comfort. This place is a sanctuary to turn to, to come for a whle and be our true selves, to enjoy friendships and share our lives, to have adventures and to find magic, the magic that is the Shed.

Loved the video!

Light, that's one hell of a trick you played. None of my friends would have fallen for it. LOL
edit on 22-10-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BugWhisperer

Hi Dear WIS,

Hello Sweet Pea, it all ways makes me smile when I see you.
A few words from you is worth more than a library to me.

Here is a hug to you and thoughts of love and well wishes.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

There's no point in trying to understand them Light:

Shame on you Gordi to lead a friend down such a pitiful path. Is it not true wisdom to attempt to comprehend that which is alien to us??? Or perhaps we should consider reversing the evolution of beings, no, more likely trust that entropy will shine its nasty little face.

"Do not try to understand them...
... and do not try to make them understand you.
That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".

I didn't "Google" and this just affirms my point. Who defines sensibility?
Well that is obvious, "We" do. Now you figure out who "We" are

Any way this started out as a simple joke that no one has noticed.
I will hurry and rectify the conundrum.
Hugs to all.
edit on 22-10-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blah

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok I am going to try this again, because it could have been stared in a Monty Python gig.
And I am stubborn.

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

In the olden days, purple was the colour of Kings and Emperors.If a common man wore people, he would be executed on the spot if he was undeserving of the rank. ETA Romans

Light read the HIGHLIGHTED words from your post.
edit on 22-10-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blipp

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I believe I failed to mention that The Shed is the most delightful place to gather

...that you all put a smile on my face and great consolation in times of trouble.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Do not try to understand them... ... and do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense

I prefer to understand and celebrate our differences. It matters not if those differences are racial or societal.

Sometimes it is hard to celebrate differences such as the societal norm in some countries that women can't let the sun shine on their faces.

And yet, there is a wealth of differences that can be celebrated such as food, movies, books and music.

FOr some societies we just need some patience as they catch up to us in societal development. It will come eventually.

It was not that long ago that women in the West would not go out without their hat and gloves.

Celebrate our differences and have patience with others.

P

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Just for some of us who need it.

P

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Gordi said that it wasn't me.
Oh dear.

new topics