It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 52
<< 49  50  51   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

There isn't a single thing that you have ever written that didn't blow me away! Most impressive and filled with imagery and eloquence! I loved this so much, as I always do young Warrior! You really should stop by more often as you are terribly missed when you are gone. Thank you for the story entry! Hugs!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I know I haven't really been in here and I apologize for that.
Winding down with some Dire Straits and others....

Forgot about shooting this a few weeks ago up at New Martinsville while waiting for the yard crew to start switching cars in and out. A railfan's view of a train through the viewfinder of a camera.

edit on 19-10-2017 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
I actually usually pep up once I start talking to someone in here. I hope the days of "too hurt/upset to speak" are over because that really is painful and makes my friends worry.

Yes, it makes them worry (i am your online friend) but way more worrying would be if i sense you are keeping it all inside, letting the pain build up. It bursts out eventually and more otfen than not, it is not a beautiful sight.

Keep writing here. The good stuff, the bad stuff, and the normal stuff.

I also find shed better than therapist. Therapists are automatic nodders asking you "how do you feel about this and that" without even caring about the answer, they are there for salary and sometimes for control. Furry things are the best therapists, my friends two cats have heard everything when i am alone with them. They usually look at me like "Stop your human dilemmas, look at us, we eat our food and then take 8 naps and eat more, zero f's given"

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Chooch!!!!!!! Glad you came out of the bushes to join us for a moment. The vids were lovely with the music and breath taking scenery. Thank you!

Fin, I feel the same way about letting things out and not letting them build up inside. I guess everyone has their own way of dealing with things, but I always feel better after releasing what is pent up inside. The Shed folks are sincere and really do care very much about each other. You are a kind and caring soul. I think we'll keep you. LOL

top topics

<< 49  50  51   >>

join