It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I must admit I never heard of The Tragically Hip but did indeed read of the passing of one of their members. Lots of musicians seeming to be leaving us but I guess that's also just age and lifestyle.

Positive? Who me? Must be the pixie dust, or the beer!. Both are now gone so it will all wear off soon.

Night Star is taking too long with the refreshments again....

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Loved the song you posted Light! I got so used to calling you Driver, so ummm...ok Light is a nicer nickname for you and more fitting.
I should be doing something productive too, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

Jacy, I'm so sorry to hear of the fight between you and your Daughter. I'm sure that was gut wrenching for you. Very happy to see you here with us today as I was worried of course. You were always on my mind and in my heart though.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hey, that's the pixies job, not mine, except for Pesky. Pesky won't hear of it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That explains it, Pesky is still kinda pissed at me. I'll sweet-talk her later... (read Bribe: with food. What else?)

Maybe next time she can fly a few crates in for me.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

We were going to get her spayed, but she has the belly tattoo marking her as already having had it done. After a little research I found out out it's not terribly uncommon for female cats to spray. I was bummed, because she is such a sweet cat. But she seems happy enough, she gets fed well and and has shelter in off weather.

Kudos for looking after the sweet cat! I have rescued many throughout the years and made them part of the family. I am down to only one Siamese cat right now and we aren't allowed pets, but when the Landlords bought the house, he was already here so they let us keep him. Thank God! I have my fish and my turtle, but I need a sweet loving kitty in my life all the time.

I'm glad that your outside cat has been spayed, at least you don't have to worry about finding homes for a bunch of kittens. Here, the shelters and even foster homes are always filled to capacity.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

LOL! Good luck with that! Pesky can't be bribed. Maybe the sweet talk if it is sincere will help.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Night Star is serving refreshments back on page 45 I think, lol. (I can hear her laughing now, she must be catching up!)

Yes, The Tragically Hip were a big part of Canadian culture. The perfect summer cottage bbq weekend music if you're vacationing on one of the Great Lakes. They were Ontario boys and I saw a meme thingy somewhere earlier that summed it up perfectly: "Attention World. Canada will be absent today due to a death in the family."

Actually, because music moves me so much (I feel so many strong emotions with some songs)...one of them is the song that Errollorre sang (on page 44), and I can barely listen to it without crying.
The song "You'll Never Walk Alone" is a really important song to people from Liverpool England...and my ex-husband (father of my kids) was born there. The title words are associated with the Liverpool Soccer club, and are also expressed in condolences (and said at funerals...then sung at the wake).

Sorry. I can tell I haven't chatted to anyone for a couple of days...starting to take over the page here.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: Errollorre

I am sure that you are very slightly bonkers crazy Sir Errollore of the Shed.
And I wouldn't want you to be any other way...

I Loved That video!!

"Ach Asia!"

Carry on...
G

I thought being slightly bonkers/crazy was required here.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Music moves me as well Jacy. I find that they can sometimes be quite powerful in how they affect us or move us.
I was serving drinks? People often have to remind me of things as I sometimes forget. Well, if the pixies are out and about doing other things, I suppose I can take over for a while. I'll have to ask Pesky for some her pixie dust though if anyone wants a 'special' drink.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I'll have to ask Pesky for some her pixie dust though if anyone wants a 'special' drink.

Girl...EVERYBODY here wants a 'special' drink.

Even me.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Even if the outcome is unpredictable? I mean, you might be hanging from the lampshades or wearing one or something.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

With my aching back I won't be hanging from it, I'll be wearing it.

With either yoga pants or jammies.
(definitely jammies)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Ahahaha! You in your jammies and me in my nighty, a jamming jammie party! Quick, we need some music!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Ahahaha! You in your jammies and me in my nighty, a jamming jammie party! Quick, we need some music!

We need...Ram Jam (doing Black Betty)...for our jamming jammie party!

Hope I still remember how to do this.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi everyone ! A party? ... with music and pixie drinks ? Count me in 😊

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Love that tune !!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Drinks, music and great friends! Cheers! Who turned out the lights?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Drinks, music and great friends! Cheers! Who turned out the lights?

* lights scented candles *

Who needs power ? We're in the Shed 😉

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Aww....
...love THAT song!

Hi Sheye, how are you doing tonight?

GEEZ!! My page froze as I was typing this response to you, so I had to re-start my laptop and go through the whole slow reboot thing. Just got back. If this doesn't 'send'...I will officially lose my mind. (officially)

jacy

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Heard this song this morning on my way to work. Really liked it.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join