It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Me dragons, they ate the donuts whilst I drank all of the coffee.

Today I finally got my cardio appointment for more heart testing but I can't go. I have another doctor appointment that day. Waiting on a call back with a new and improved appointment date.

Watched the following movie last night. I found it to be a worth while look at a residential foster home setting and the troubles that they have.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

According to hear tell, the donuts are soggy, half-eaten and in the bushes. You may have to fight the hedgehogs for them though.... Good luck!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Yes, I had to enlarge the screen to find the artist. How do I translate the page though? Thanks for finding the info anyway!

Try her work on DeviantArt?

HERE

G

OMG, I love you! The print is cheap! Oooooh! yay! Woo Hoo! THANK YOU!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Night Star

I was gonna pop my head in here the other day and there was a serious discussion going on about godparenting. Now I come back and there be dragons here.

I was told there would be coffee and donuts. Nobody mentioned dragons.

Bahahaha! What is a wondrous realm without dragons? Don't worry, they are friends and protect us in here. The coffee pot is in the kitchen. Donuts are rare as we throw them in the bushes for the lurkers and Jacy eats most of them. I swear, it's almost impossible to keep donuts around here.

Welcome to The Shed! Sit by the fire and gather with the rest of us. Find yourself a room and make it to look like anything you desire. Just imagine it and it will appear. Yeah...we have magic in here too. How cool is that?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I just HAD to share this!
West Virginia coal miners before heading underground.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

How many times do I have to tell you not to let the dragons eat donuts? You know how rambunctious they get when they eat sugar! Oh and...when you finish the coffee let the pixies know so they can make a fresh pot. Sheesh!

ooooh, a movie for later. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Waves at Driver and Martin!

Jess, wonderful video! Thank you for sharing that with us. Ok, busy, busy, busy, but will be checking in. Hugs to all!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yes, Jess, that was a super video to watch.

Now my update. I will finally have more testing done on my heart next Monday morning as well as testing on my carotid artery. My sister is driving. me there which cuts dad out of the picture for wrecking his car on the way to the hospital

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy
Sorry you have been under stress dear Fin. If we can help in any way, just let us know.

Just be yourselves everyone and keep the shed alive and busy by writing here. It would be the best thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The pale one is Ruby, and the black blur is Emma, her daughter. They are both golden doodles. And I love love love them. Most of the time!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I love fall too, but I'm lucky enough to not have drunkards outside my house in the warm months. That would be rough!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Cute dogs! made me smile. They seem very healthy and loved.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hiya Blue! Glad your Sister is there for you! Oh look, I rhymed!

Ok Fin, we'll keep posting even if I have to spam with videos and pics. LOL

Awww Chels, cute doggies!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I love fall too, but I'm lucky enough to not have drunkards outside my house in the warm months. That would be rough!

I don't have that problem either or I'd be yelling out the window at them and hoping I didn't get shot. LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Good evening shedites... hope you're not into too much shedanigans in here😜

I'm trying to relax here , while the downstairs women in the apartment I live in is screaming at her kid again πŸ˜•

He can't be more than 2 or two and a half , and she yells at him constantly. He's now starting to yell back lol.
I called child protective services one night because he was crying so hard, after she flipped out on him. Not sure how that ended, but they basically said it had to be really really serious before they would take a child away... or intervene in that manner.

I understand a bit of parental frustration at times , with all ages of children, but constantly yelling at the top of her lungs to a child so young... and for most of the day , cant be healthy for the child.

Anyhow... she's quiet now , so that's good. My little shed rant for the day πŸ˜•

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I know a woman who gets quieter with her children when she is getting upset. 5 kids, all under 8. She is a saint! I aspire to be like that one day. But I'm still so far from that.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

They are great companions for me right now (always really), and good with my non fur babies. Though I don't leave them alone with the baby, ever. Man's best friend, but I won't trust you with a toddler!

I also have 2 cats, one inside, and a stray that adopted us. She likes to pee on things, so I only allow her inside when it's cold, and she stays in her crate.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hello Sheye! I am very tired and silly and can't be held accountable for any shedanigans I may get into tonight.

I am lucky as hell right now and my neighbors either don't have kids or they are older and quiet ones.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Sounds like the stray isn't fixed or is marking his territory. There is something they sell that helps that. It used to come in a spray or plug in for the wall.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: Sheye

I know a woman who gets quieter with her children when she is getting upset. 5 kids, all under 8. She is a saint! I aspire to be like that one day. But I'm still so far from that.

It makes sense to get quieter in a firm way while maintaining eye contact. Kids need to be talked to , and they listen better if you're not yelling. It's easy to get frustrated, and raise your voice , especially when they are not listening, but getting their attention through firm calmness is what will work better.

I made mistakes parenting , as many parents do , but this women needs some serious help and maybe some parenting classes. I do pray for her and her son... she has a long road ahead of her raising this young boy.. and it won't get easier as he matures and mimics her way of communicating.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join