It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I on the other hand barely have a voice at all. Maybe some rum would help that, actually, cause the dang tea I'm drinking is not.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hello to Jacy and everyone else here today!!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Oh that's right, I forgot you are sick.
Yes, don't you need a concoction of rum and honey or something?

If you're drinking tea with milk in it, the milk might make you feel more phlegmy/mucousy.

I'm sure Gordi knows some home recipe with alcohol that will make you feel better.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Bugger that lettuce...

Boeuf Bourgignon for me...

I am as pure as natural cotton I will have you know my dear...

Erm... has anyone seen my blood stained gore spattered rusty chainsaw hanging around under a table or in the corner of the shed by the way!?

BUT... let it be known that even if I am a bit on the "rebel" side I will protect each and everyone of you Sheddites down to my last drop of dribble...

Now gimme a pixie leg to chew on... nom nom nom...

Warmest

Lags

I think I saw AM leave with the chainsaw 😕

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well, I'm working so unfortunately rum is out of the question.

Drinking mint tea...lots and lots of mint tea.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Blue...Hi my friend! I couldn't get my computer online this morning so spent about 7 hours on it. So far so good. How are you doing today?

Sheye...Hello! Nice to see you here, how are things in your world?

Shep...You need a big bowl of homemade chicken soup (and maybe some rum too).

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I filed a complaint about my dad with the adult protective service today. I know that is going to cause trouble but it was needed.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

I filed a complaint about my dad with the adult protective service today. I know that is going to cause trouble but it was needed.

Oh wow, did you really? What does that mean exactly?

I'm sorry that it's going to cause trouble, but you've been dealing with trouble for a long time. I think it's time that outsiders were involved...so this is likely good...?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Mm, chicken wild rice soup, with buttery crusty garlic bread.

And rum.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I think it is for the best. I hoping that he will get and accept mental health care. He doesn't believe he needs any but we know that is not the truth. The reason I'm doing this is because the stress he causes is too much for my heart. It have put me in the hospital before. He needs an outsider to show him that he is acting like an idiot.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Shep ... You should pick some rum up after work.
It's for medicinal reasons, *wink wink*.

Blue ... Yes, somebody from outside the family needs to know what's going on. How does it work, will he be forced to get an assessment by a professional?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

To be quite honest with you I have no idea what will happen.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Okay. Maybe try doing a search online for "complaint to adult protective services" for your city/county and see if anything shows up?
I do random searches for information often and it's amazing how much you can find once you start looking.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It's been hard for me to find a straight answer as most of the protective service data is geared towards abused children and seniors living in nursing homes.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi all. I was lurking in the bushes, I mean looking for donuts in the bushes. Cleaning duty, you know? I found plenty of soggy half-eaten ones and a hedgehog so fat he couldn't run when I got too close. He's safe now. I like hedgehogs.

ETA Trying to catch up but wow it got busy!
edit on 13/10/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Can I have my hedgehog back? He was trained by me to bring me all the donuts but failed this time.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Okay, yes...I understand.
Lately I'm searching for a lot of information and sometimes I keep getting results that don't quite help.

Maybe try changing your search words up, to something like "adult protective services complaint against father"...?

I keep changing my question until I find something relevant. I always like message boards better because usually there are a few replies. Sometimes I find that someone else has been searching for the same as me and made a blog about it.

Unfortunately you may not find anything to answer your question, but it sure will kill some time trying.
Make a hot tea/coffee...or rum or something and do some research...?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I've just finished the last drop of coffee so I'll search whatever I can find until you bring the rum over.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22766516]LightSpeedDriver

I was lurking in the bushes, I mean looking for donuts in the bushes. Cleaning duty, you know? I found plenty of soggy half-eaten ones

Sorry about that, Light. *guilty face*

How are you doing today?
I will admit, I'm pretty low down myself but being here chatting is helping a lot.

Glad you came out of the lurk-bushes!
jacy

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Can I have my hedgehog back? He was trained by me to bring me all the donuts but failed this time.

Oh don't worry, I didn't steal him. I scared him accidentally and he went waddling off in the other direction. Between you and me, until I accidentally scared him he wasn't bringing you nothing, he was eating it himself, all stationary like. Why do you think he's so fat? LOL

Maybe he's just taking a nap before embarking on the last but most severe 15 feet between the bushes and you? I'm sure he'll be along shortly....

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join