It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hello to everyone I missed earlier!

What's this about me and babysitting some kids? Hmmm...I could teach them the ways of the Elven elders as I learned when I was a child many, many, many moons ago. We could then frolic through fallen leaves and dance with the faeries. Perhaps they could meet the baby dragons and bond so that they may ride them. Sounds like fun.

Jacy, you are entitled to spousal support and it doesn't matter if he takes it badly. You are also entitled to half of anything he has as far as I know. He left you so let him deal with it. Awesome that you have your internet for a while longer. We will be here cheering you on with our love and support as you know and running amuck with fun and laughter.

I had a lovely day with my Sister. We had lunch and went to a metaphysical shop. I got some Christmas gifts to put away. They have awesome glass blown witch balls which are hand blown glass in different colors. My Sister was going to buy one so I told her I would get it for her for xmas. They have the best herbal lip balms in the world so I got a few of those and other things.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hi Night Star *waves*

So, not sure WHY I'm doing this because I absolutely DO NOT have time for it but...

...I got inspired and I'm writing an entry for the story contest. Eek!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Shep, awesome!!!!! Very happy to hear that!

I have to share this with everyone! Love it! An 11 year old singing an original song!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That girl can sing. Well done young lady.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
SHEP!!!!! 1935 was a horrible year, it will get you every time! OK I'm shooting in the dark here....you could have left me some bread crumbs....grrrr. But I like a challenge. Is it a program you had installed before? If so, dig and do a regedit I bet you got something left in there......

If it's new...see if it has some crazy regedit it wants you to make. If I see 1935 I flip through logs to find the application (if I don't know ) and dive into registry.

Don't you love it when a computer tell you to talk to yourself? At least it admits it wants to make me crazy! HAL is that you?

Hey everyone!! Jacy, sorry your day was so bad BUT soooo glad you're still here! Sorry....quick fly by!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

That girl can sing. Well done young lady.

Made a thread. You can hear her singing the sound of silence cover in there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hello Jess, goodbye Jess! Flit poof! LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I think the issue s that it's a new Win10 machine and I'm trying to install a 2013 program on it that requires Visual C++ 2008 Redist. I'm not sure, but I think that redist is looking for either .NET 3.5 or it's looking for the HKLM/COMPONENT hive in the registry and not finding it.

The machine has issues though, so I'm doing a reimage.
edit on 10-12-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

BWWHAHAHA!!!

I have always loved that - "flit poof!"

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Me too and I forgot who originated it. Jacy? Jane?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Pesky of course.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Ahahaha! You would think so, but no.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

OK, subject change whiplash: sneak preview of the story I'm writing:
The evening light was failing as he got back to the car, and as he climbed in he saw her looking at something in her hands.

"What you got?"

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye again. "Light."

Indeed, whatever she held in her hand was glowing a whitish-blue, pulsing slowly. She cupped it in her fist and shoved it in the pocket of his suit coat, which he had given her to wear against the chill of the northern autumn evening.

"You one mysterious girl, Shoes. A'right, I'm gonna take you to the precinct. You'll be safe there, OK?"

She nodded morosely, and looked down at her shoes.

"You ain't in any trouble, girl. I know you didn't hurt that man." Silence. Isaac shook his head. A man dead in an alleyway in what looked like an animal attack, and his only witness was a petrified girl who called herself Shoes. "I shoulda stayed in Birmingham. Crazy place y'all got up here," he muttered to himself.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
... you really are family !
Not sure if I fit in ( feel like the new inlaw at a family reunion) 😏

Hello Sheye, I read this, this morning and it fallowed me all day at work that I had to reply.
You fit in. Any one who has an ounce of compassion remains in The Shed.
It reminds me of my baby steps in the Shed, I was humbled to be part of this magical place.
So many souls had gone before to clear a path.
Those who listen and care stay.
And yes in an odd mystical manner we become family. Scary isn't it? We come to know each other. Some are terrified by the intimacy, and flee, some come around to feel the caring and most just gather around the hearth, warm and comfortable to tell a tale.
Tell your tale.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

*waves*

Hi WIS!!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Shep, loved the preview!!!! Thank you!

Wis, always love how you speak your heart and so poetically. I'm a sucker for that poetic way of speaking or story telling.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Posted! For the Sheddites, my entry is at:
Shoes

Have fun! This one goes a little into the strange and bizarre.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Bookmarked for reading. I have others I have to get to as well.
I have been so bad with keeping up with everyone.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Sheye
... you really are family !
Not sure if I fit in ( feel like the new inlaw at a family reunion) 😏

Hello Sheye, I read this, this morning and it fallowed me all day at work that I had to reply.
You fit in. Any one who has an ounce of compassion remains in The Shed.
It reminds me of my baby steps in the Shed, I was humbled to be part of this magical place.
So many souls had gone before to clear a path.
Those who listen and care stay.
And yes in an odd mystical manner we become family. Scary isn't it? We come to know each other. Some are terrified by the intimacy, and flee, some come around to feel the caring and most just gather around the hearth, warm and comfortable to tell a tale.
Tell your tale.

That was beautiful WIS... but I have no tales to tell this evening. Perhaps another evening.🙂

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Shep, awesome!!!!! Very happy to hear that!

I have to share this with everyone! Love it! An 11 year old singing an original song!

What an awesome song, and she has a great voice ! Thanks for sharing Night.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join