It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Wait what? You have heard of the ozrics? A pleasant surprise. I have a friend (much younger, like most of my friends) who cannot take more than a single song before he asks me to play something else (often Eminem, which I hate more than he does the ozrics lol). I guess I came from the last wave of psychonauts before chemicals dominated the market.

I've asked the guy 10's of times to "please keep it down" and have often had to bang on his door like a maniac first to get his attention. As for socially inept, I doubt that very much. He learnt Dutch quite quickly. (It's not that complicated a language but the pronunciation and grammar rules are and for English speakers, the syntax appears to be something resembling backwards.) He is a personal trainer and works closely (one-on-one, 85 eurobucks an hour) with his customers. He just fails to consider another, at all. As for my name, he should know it, it's on the front door by the letterbox for all to see. He leaves for work anywhere from 6am - 8am and comes home at 10pm - midnight. He doesn't eat here, he doesn't wash here and he does nothing at all to contribute (we live with 7 people here, share toilets, the shower and the now broken kitchen) and are supposed to clean the shared facilities but of course, no one really does because they are young, lazy and are used to having Momma do everything for them. After 4 months of cleaning the 4 toilets myself, I gave up. People just take advantage and I ain't here to be exploited.

As for going the noise back at ya theory, I've been there and done that before. I have a stereo all packed in the box still but things would just be better if he acted in a normal manner. And why on earth does he want to know my name anyway? Write me a letter, send me a present, call the police? I just found it a really weird question, regardless of the time. I think he likes to play the stupid card in the hopes of getting away with it. It takes all sorts but I think it would be better if he left and lived in regular accommodation and annoyed the people there with his drumming and his music. (He has little more than a mattress and a drum set in his room. No clothes, no books, no furniture, no nothing.

The only funny thing about him is apparently he cannot urinate effectively into the bowl so pisses over the floor. Not a drop or two either. We have a urinoir here among our toilet ensemble, (a stand-up toilet for males, if that makes sense) and even that he can't seem to hit accurately. I used to use it myself but noticed that my shoes would be sticky on the soles afterwards. Euch...!

Another guy that lives here asked me which toilet I use and I told him, the same one I always did but not the urinoir because someone was peeing over the floor and not cleaning it up at all. He's hung signs on the other 2 loos (technically "The Ladies") saying "If you can't aim, sit down!" All to no avail of course.

Ah the joys of temporary and shared accommodation and their facilities!

Oh look at me moaning again! My bad! Seen any deadly animals where you weren't expecting them yet?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Good answer Pheonix! How are things in your world Hun? How is your Son?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Oh look at me moaning again! My bad! Seen any deadly animals where you weren't expecting them yet?

He walked into a simple garden orb weaver's web last night.
He retreated in a manner worthy of a comedic genius; 5 feet backwards in a single movement before he collapsed less than gracefully on his butt, the sound of which reverberated ever over into the darkness.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

actually I back peddled flailing to get the spider off me and had my feet slipped into my sneakers where you smoosh the heel down cause you're too lazy to actually put them on properly, and fell hard right on the side of my leg on concrete. now my leg is hot and throbbing slightly swollen and it's been 8 hours. probably a small hairline fracture on my left fibia. but at least the spider didn't get me. next week I take the back door to take the bin out for trash day.

we're doing great. had some amazing lighting storms last two days and the little guy and I played in the rain jumping up and down in puddles
edit on 27-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hello, Shedlingites

Today is being a strange day for me. In part due to being up until 5:00 am as I was having trouble sleeping. A lot of thoughts have been floating within in my three brain cells as far as things I'd like to share with you today but I don't have a clue as to what most of it was.

Perhaps all, some, or maybe a small part of this will return to me. Until then my only news is that I have two doctor appointments tomorrow. One of which may result in my getting scheduled to see another doctor about getting a pacemaker.

Cheers and all that for now!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Light, sorry about your living arrangements and the inconsiderate dude.

Kaelci, you cracked me up with your description of Dave and the spider! Bahahaha!

Dave, you're like me and like this...

Blue, hang in there, we are all here wishing for good news for you.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

LOL! (Sorry BASSPLYR!) I hope I didn't start an argument here as to "What really happened?" ROFL. Maybe we should throw it in the group, have a vote on which version of the tale everyone finds the most credible...?

/exits stage left...

ETA Blue: The pacemaker sounds like a good idea. It is a great invention for people that need it. I wish you well.

edit on 27/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

actually they are both accurate. the sound I made was like something out of a Mel Brooks slapstick and we both laughed pretty hard about it after it happened

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hi guys and girls!

*WHEEEEEEEEEE*

That is the sound of my head spinning around after multiple tequila shots and beers. My friend came over to go to sauna but i just slept
Now very strong dark roasted coffee and after this, some beer!

I hope you are all feelin' good!

Here is Placebo:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Good answer Pheonix! How are things in your world Hun? How is your Son?

He is going very well. No problems at all. He is peeing again ... we have pee ... .

On Dialysis you stop peeing.

P

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I'm still laughing. I got visuals on that.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am happy that so many shed people has kids!

Because i can feel with my every cell, that you are fine people. And the future of all of us, is on the shoulders of the kids of today. That is why they need to be protected.

On friday i will visit a friend and his 4 year old daughter. We bring gifts that santa delivered to a wrong address by mistake. (The kid was with her mom, out of town, during christmas time).

I am too irresponsible to have own children. But happy that my relatives and friends have kids, they are so cool and i can learn from their open-mindedness and positivity!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Looks like our Birthday boy is still celebrating. LOL

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

So happy to hear he is doing well Hun! Pee, yay!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You snuck up on me! I don't have kids either, but enjoy other people's kids. You must have bubble wars and color the sidewalks with colored chalk and have tea parties and... LOL

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Looks like our Birthday boy is still celebrating. LOL

Hush now! You should know me better than that! my religion (anti-partyism) forbids me from celebrating. I need to be formal and reasonable at all times or i will not claim my place in paradise!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You snuck up on me! I don't have kids either, but enjoy other people's kids. You must have bubble wars and color the sidewalks with colored chalk and have tea parties and... LOL

I actually enjoy the tea parties with dolls and the plastic cups and teapots and everything! I drop tiny bits of life-knowledge into the play discussions with the kid!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Heyyy!

Drunk and mellow feeling here.

Talk to me shed!

*makes a serious face*

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

I actually enjoy the tea parties with dolls and the plastic cups and teapots and everything! I drop tiny bits of life-knowledge into the play discussions with the kid!

Ah yes, sharing some wisdom with young minds. So much to teach and share.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Heyyy!

Drunk and mellow feeling here.

Talk to me shed!

*makes a serious face*

Not drunk, but sure am mellow.

So is it drunk posting night? It's not even Friday yet. Sheesh!

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join