It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hello Skiddy! Always great to see you! Happy Boxing Day!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

...The silly hat contest was great! I know Chrissy and the boys, but who are the other folks?

Me, Chrissie, The Boys (Callum & Dougie), My Sis Mary, her hubby Gerry, my 2 nieces (Fiona & Elaine) and Fionas kids (Finn & Arlie).

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thanks! Lovely family you have! I really enjoyed seeing the pics! How are you Sir Gordi?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Wishing you a very happy birthday, my friend Fin.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Happy Birthday Fin!!! 🎉

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Happy birthday Finspiracy, a fellow Capricornian! It's the worst star-sign ever but we tend to keep it to ourselves.

I want to bitch. So I will. I get woken up at 8:45 am by my neighbour's stereo today. I was not happy. The volume was ridiculous but I restrained myself. Tonight the little #er knocks on my door at 11:15 pm and asks me what my name is. (I guess he forget it in the several months we live next to each other...)

I'm pissed and not feeling friendly at all with his behaviour and attitude. When I hear that he wants to know my name I tell him he doesn't need to know my name. He looks at me strangely and says "But I want to call you by your name."

I inform him that he does not need to know my name or speak to me at all. He looks at me kinda confused and repeats my previous statement. I tell him that yes, he heard it correctly and he does not need to speak to me at all. He still looks strangely at me while I close the door gently but firmly with no further word.

Long story short, I didn't kill him! Although he does deserve it, he's showing sociopathic tendencies. We are both the same age and he is way fitter than me but he makes my blood boil. I think my inner-janitor, high-in-all-the-wrong-kinda-ways-on-Pixie-Dust is asking to be let out. I just want to "clean him up"!

I could have told him to just # Off, but I restrained myself for the second time. I try and maintain manners and a polite way of speaking, but easy it ain't....

ETA Apologies for the language and buzz-kill. I am glad to hear that (most of?) you all are having more fun. And now back to the normal programming....
edit on 26/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Don't let the turkeys get you down ...

@Finspiracy ... Have a top birthday ! Eat cake !!
edit on 26-12-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yes, I'm just a dreamer.

I'll keep dreaming until my dreams like the dreams in this song come true.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I would have told him my name and asked him nicely to please keep the music down and to be considerate. Maybe he would have thought twice. If he was still a jerk after that, I would crank my own music louder or complain to the landlord maybe. LOL

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

People from all over the world have that dream Blue. I'm afraid that at my age I am rather jaded and don't believe that I will see world peace in my time. Perhaps mankind isn't evolved enough. We can always hope though.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Good morning!

Thanks for all the nice "happy birthday" wishes. Really sweet! So i ended up sleeping most of the day, just getting up for a while every now and then to smoke a cigarette
what a party! But i don't mind. New year is coming and i think i will make my famous "fortress move" (staying at home or going to see friends and stay there overnight) because new year's eve is one of those days when "normal people" who don't drink regularly, drink heavily, and all kinds of unwanted stuff happens because they are not used to alcohol.

I feel that it took this long for me to fully recover from christmas eve dinner with relatives. Why do i have to be so introvert? I think it has closed some doors for me.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

If you want real friends ... then go and find some introverts to hang out with.

Just to help you along ... join a chess or debating club ... actually ... do both.

Go where introverts go ... they don't all hang out in their bedrooms.

And of course ... Happy Birthday Mate! Ya!

P

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi. Great to have you too.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hello Fin, Pheonix and Skiddy.

On the phone but wanted to stop and drop this in here.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

He sounds a bit socially inept. Its inconsiderate to play loud music that early or to come a knocking at 11+pm at night. Sounds like hes a little off.

Id have gone the 'dude bro' route on him. When he knocked at 11pm i would have given my name and been like "good to know my neighbor. But one thing dude. I have this aweful job that like totally sucks. You know how it is bro. I work this crappy split shift where i have to go to work at like 2am till 6am come home n sleep for like 4 hours and then report back at 11am till 3pm. Aweful i know, but gotta pay bills you know. So like the other day when you were like playing music loud at 8am. Thats like right as when im trying to go to bed. Sucks i know. And right now since i have to get up early i have to be getting to bed. My life totally sucks cause of this job so if you could hold off with the music till like i get up at like 10am that be awesome bro. And like i gotta sleep at like around 10pm so if you could keep it down after that youd be totally helping me out. "

If that doesnt work. Theres an Israeli trance techno band called Infected Mushroom. Play them loud. Play them very loud and aim speekers at his residence. Throw in some ozric Tentacles his way too.. Nothing like psychedelic electronica trance music with blistering occasionally atonal guitar layered over it to drive someone insane. (Note i actually like both bands but im also crazy. You should listen to me you need to out crazy the crazy people to win)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Infected mushroom is great! I used to listen to them a lot when i was younger but still, occasionally.

Pheew, i went to the sauna. Need some cold water now ->

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Yeah I dig em. The supervisor is a great album

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hello Dave! Good answer!

How are the love birds doing? How is your new wonderful life with our darling Belinda and handsome little boy? I'm smiling here.

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join