It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

What, no Elven wine or pixie drinks? Sheesh!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Woke up to drink some water...

Then i realized i think i got prairie's "van" wrong yesterday... wasn't it Gordi who was the "van man"

Stuff like this happens to me all the time

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Woke up to drink some water...

Then i realized i think i got prairie's "van" wrong yesterday... wasn't it Gordi who was the "van man"

Stuff like this happens to me all the time

At least you remembered later 😉

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Fin, I'm on meds that can slow my thinking so when you mentioned the van I automatically thought no, it's Gordi, but just as quickly I wondered where the post by Shep was that mentioned him working on a van. I figured I'd just wait it out and see what happened.
LOL

Hello Sheye How is everything in your world?

edit on 2-12-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Alright Girl, Get you Sh$t together.

Have you been dipping into the old grapes out back of the shed with the Pixies? LOL!!

Come sit with me and have some nog. It's 28 degree's and we are decorating the tree tonight.

Tonight the moon is beautiful.

We will have a super moon tomorrow nite.

Hope everyone is getting in the Holiday spirit.

Peace be with you all.

And I still don't know who's dog that is.

edit on 2-12-2017 by crappiekat because: to add

edit on 2-12-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Some nog it is Kitty Kat! We ended up adopting the dog since he made himself at home and all. LOL

Great to see you!
How you've been?

Ooooh super moon! How beautiful!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I’m doing fine Night.... thank you for asking . You’re such a dear that way with everyone.

Hope all is well with you and those dear to you 😊

Love your decorated tree for the shed. I snuck in and hung a few ornaments... hope you don’t mind if one was a tiny rendition of the nativity scene. I’m sure I saw a few guardian angels smiling when I did it .

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Oh so you're the one, how lovely! Angels smile a lot in here and you have made them smile many times. All religions are welcomed here as long as there is no evil.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So, Dave's at the airport! In 3 hours my anxieties can rise as he embarks upon his 16 hour flight.
My anxieties are already pretty high simply because the weather decided to be god-awful this weekend and nearly the entire Queensland coast is on flood watch. Sure, the plane will land, but, if it's flooding, the country-to-city bus would likely not be in service. And I don't know what we'll do if that were to happen.

So I've had the flood watch website open all night, open now, staring at it and hoping alllllllll those rivers and things remain in the grey and blue and don't hop into the reds.

I don't believe it'll rain that badly that they'll go into the reds. It's been quieter up here than was forecast. But. Murphy's Law + Anxiety.

Been spending my morning cooking all sorts of yummy foods for tomorrow. He has barely eaten in a year and when he has, its been items of little to no nutritional value. So I'm determined to throw delicious food at him. Have made some savoury bacon/cheese/spinach/onion/mushroom muffins, bacon/onion/mushroom/cheese quiche, my son wanted to make more chocolate spiders, and I have a meat sauce for lasagne sitting and gaining flavour throughout the day.

My son and I take our bus early tomorrow morning! And find Dave in about 22 hours from now!

edit on 2 12 2017 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

OMG Kaelci, that food looks wonderful! I will pray for no flooding. I know you will both take good care of each other when you finally get together. I can't stand the anticipation, so I can only imagine how excited you guys must be! Take deep breaths my Lovely Girl! Never fear, Dave will be there! And oh...I'll send the Angels your way to watch over you, our little guy and Dave. All will be a fairy tale soon my Belinda, soon. HUGS!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
"I'm waiting, I'm waiting, I'm waiting."
That is overdoing it a bit but it's how I feel most of the time.

Blue
You are not over doing it!!! This is your life. All I could think of was this quote.

I have pondered what to say. "Just think of the bright side" "Tomorrow is another day" "Every cloud has a silver lining"
Pardon me but I can't stand middle class, happy go lucky clichés.
Today is all we have when we are the unfortunate many.
Hugs to you, I still don't know what to say in ways of comfort.

edit on 2-12-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blipp

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

You are here for him dear Wister, that is saying something silently, but it has meaning.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Bon Voyage Dear Bass

I wish you the best of travels.
You wrote so well of your departure from your home that I felt I was there.
How brave you both are to do this, give that Kaelci a smack on the cheek from, WIS.
I am praying for you. Crying. These remaining hours before you meet are so long.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

OH you dear sweet thing.
All that matters is that you finally get to hold each other. ( I am crying with joyful anticipation)
He would eat what ever you served, adoring your beautiful you.

That first touch, when you first see him. That is the true feast.
You could have burned every thing to charcoal, he would have said " This is lovely"
He loves you. silly girl. That is all you need.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I am teary eyed myself here. This is a true fairy tale where the prince gets the princess and they live happily ever after.

Soon, these pages will be filled with so many happy, loving pictures and everyone cheering and celebrating. Yay!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I tried to see the supermoon before I went to bed,
but I look too early,
all I saw was the Clark Kent Moon.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Today is all we have when we are the unfortunate many.

That is poignantly profound within it’s simplicity.

I love the way you express yourself with words. Do you write much in the shed ?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Thank you night star and WIS!!😀

My plane has pulled up an elegant and gracefull 747 named the Hervey Bay.😀A town B used to live in. Fitting.

I board in 30 minutes. The flights 14 hours so ill see her very soon. I cant wait. I have a mix of butterflies and tearful joy.

You all will get pics soon.

Take care you guys and ill chat as soon as the plane lands.

😊

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre
I tried to see the supermoon before I went to bed,
but I look too early,
all I saw was the Clark Kent Moon.

😂... here is a supermoon song .. just for the Clark Kent moon

You could probably do a good job of singing this tune.
edit on 2-12-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Thank you night star and WIS!!😀

My plane has pulled up an elegant and gracefull 747 named the Hervey Bay.😀A town B used to live in. Fitting.

I board in 30 minutes. The flights 14 hours so ill see her very soon. I cant wait. I have a mix of butterflies and tearful joy.

You all will get pics soon.

Take care you guys and ill chat as soon as the plane lands.

😊

Ok... now I’m even getting excited about two people I don’t know meeting for the first time in person.
It’s lovely to see a romance unfolding and being allowed to witness the love and excitement a couple are having.

Ahhh... true love...nothing compares to it. Godspeed and safe travels.

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join