It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ok so the weather service site i use lists the hottest and coldest places. This one was on the very top:

+36° Geikie Gorge National Park, Australia

uh... oh... remember water!

EDIT: but now come to think of it, LA gets heat waves too. I think you will adjust just fine.

edit on 30-11-2017 by Finspiracy because: coffee fueled weather talk

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I see I got all behind in here, but had to answer this first.
Dave, that post made me cry. To leave your life in this Country, your family and friends speaks volumes of your love for our beautiful Belinda/Kaelci. I see two amazing people who are deeply in love and can have beautiful new beginnings together. I see two people who will stand together against any adversities and face them with courage, strength and endless love. I see great joy and laughter and a bond that will last a life time.

I love you both and wish you everything beautiful and magical that you both deserve. I am so very exciting to hear about the days ahead. Big bear hugs for you both and for our precious little one as well!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I myself love chicken, but mark will only eat the legs,wings and thighs, same with turkey. Thanks for the suggestion though! He eats vegetables, but he has to be careful with those too because of the potassium count. Even any kind of beans which are healthy has high potassium. It's in soooo many things and we have to limit those things. He loves rice, but the starches can wreak havoc with his diabetes, same with pasta.

Think of limiting sugars, starches, potassium, sodium, fats...I mean, even some healthy foods that he loves has to be limited. He loves eating a big portion of something at night but can go without breakfast and lunch. he just isn't hungry at those times, but he has to eat 3 meals a day. It is a big change for him and having to really limit the things he actually will eat is a challenge. He does have some fruit during the day though. We are working on it.

Thanks so much for thinking of him!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd
a reply to: Night Star

I have indeed. What do they want? Hm.

Well Thing 1 apparently wants to try to make LARP weapons - something he saw a friend do - so he wants PVC pipe and foam insulation or something like that. Oh, and duct tape. I believe he also wants a paintball gun to shoot his old man with.

I think Thing 2 wants to try to get the full version of Minecraft, and I suspect Thing 3 wants Lego.

How about you? What could an elf possibly want for Christmas?

Bahahahaha! That cracked me up!

What does an Elf want for Christmas? She wants changes...good ones for all of us, good health, peace of mind and everything magical of course. For me the human...good Holiday cheer with family and friends, good food and a few drinks. That is what I want the most. Of course a pretty piece of jewelry wouldn't turn me off or anything. LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Thank you for your support my friend

You have always supported the rest of us Blue and we all appreciate that. You always have my support!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hey, blue, I too know the waiting game.
The game, so lame, where everything is the same.
Waiting within and waiting without,
feelings slither in, of fear and doubt.
The clock crawls by, and seems to inch
it crawls on my skin, its starting too itch
it crawls in my mind, its starting to stink
fortunately, bro, I know a way out
!)
Play not the games that are conjured;
make your own up, and just see where you go!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Will a suit of armor and some weapons do?

WARNING

There is a quest involved ^^

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Ah, a quest for Christmas. I'll go for that, but armor? My lightweight Elven chainmail will suffice.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well, see... Your helmet will be sentient, and can offer advice if you ask for it(and is also a good storyteller, immersing itself in them on its 'downtime'... And the main piece is still chainmail, but the rings will never break under your enemies weapons. The gauntlets identify poisons, and the boots and grieves have an autopilot function, perfect to those long stretches of walking that usually come with quests!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You just turned an Elf into a sci fi character. OMG! Noooo!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

No science, just a really, really smart and magical dragon...

Besides the shed has SciFi tooooo lol
edit on 30-11-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

LOL well yes we do have stories other than fantasy, but I would suck at being an elf in some futuristic type setting. It would be more of a comedy.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well, a comedy might be in order! They always say to have good cheer! And Santa is always laughing...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

This is true. I took my melatonin so if I start writing any replies and I don't make sense, you'll know why. I mean less sense than usual.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Did your melatonin put everyone here to sleep?

Nah, i guess they need to gather their magic so they can spread it around the shed again. I am having dinner here, coleslaw first and lasagna next. Then to get some wine from nearby.

I will most likely be back later in the afternoon or early evening (1:20 PM now)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Try hard not to spread that mixture around.

Thanks in advance ... 😂😇

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Your post.
I'm speechless and teary eyed.
You are both so special and I am thrilled to have met you and honored to have been able to watch both of your journeys, here and in the 'real world' so to speak, as the roads you traveled finally met.
I could not possible be happier for the three of you and wish you all the luck, good health and love in the future.
Safe travels Dave and godspeed.
Kaelci...arm around you, imagining your excitement!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Try hard not to spread that mixture around.

Thanks in advance ... 😂😇

*Feels struck by an insult but no harm because i felt it was in a friendly way written, just a little "spike"*

So Finland got it's youtube back together and i was thinking of sharing some songs and of course low-level jokes but got stuck @ facebook, talking with some friends, mostly with the best friend, mostly about children. The thing is... couple of things... First of all, i have understood at a very young age, that the future of all of us relies on the shoulders of the children of today. That is the reason kids must be protected and give them info about stuff. I am not clever at all, but just basic math, letters and easily understandable basic things about our planet.

Second thing... I think i am too much into media. Finnish news sites and ATS live page. And it makes the world surrounding me seem like a horrifying place way too often. There are good people out there. Genuinely good. I have felt that again today. Received many things, words and material, just out of pure goodwill.

Oh and third... I have never wanted to have any children of my own. My genes are not that great... prone to mental illness and stuff like that... But there are many children i know via relatives and friends. I don't see them every day, so they don't put boundaries to test, they just show their best. Yes, i have sat on the floor with a small child and there were small plastic teacups and a teapot and dolls and we make them talk. I enjoy it. I like to drop small grains of life-knowledge into the play discussions.

Somehow children and animals seem to like me and trust me about at first sight. It is adults that i don't understand always.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good morftereven Shed -

Hope you are all having a wonderful day today!

It's my anniversary today - Mrs. Shepherd & I have been married 16 years today.

Time for malts and burgers tonight!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
A bright and cheery Hello to you Fin and Pheonix and OMG, is that Chirp? How wonderful to see our little bird fly in for a visit today!

Wishing everyone as lovely a day as possible! I will be leaving in a couple of hours with my friend to get lunch, do a bit of Christmas shopping, get my prescriptions filled and the dreaded grocery shopping. I won't return until tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join