It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Can I fly?

(Wants to totally do the superman at least once)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Here ya go bro !

youtu.be...

Enjoy ! 😎

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Lucid, It's the Shed, you know, all magical and stuff, so yeah, you can fly.

Timely Dave,That was a cool vid! Even when I was young, I could never be that brave!

Hello out there in the Shed Lands!

Hey, Gordi and Tom, do we get a new Christmas vid this year? Hint, hint!

Hoping everyone is doing ok. I see too many people missing and am worried. Please know that you are all in my thoughts and in my heart where I keep you close.

edit on 29-11-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Wishing you a birthday wish of your choice Jacy.

Use today as a starting point for a new life in which things will get better and better for your every day.

[[[[[Mucho Hugs]]]]]

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Light, that was an interesting version of I Believe I Can Fly. Thank you for sharing that!

Blue, thank for reminding of us Beautiful Jacy's Birthday. Someone was supposed to make a thread for her. I haven't checked yet to see if it was made. I know she doesn't have internet access right now, but I shall wish her in here...Much love.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACY!

No mater what you are going through, please know that your friendship is treasured, that you have brought much joy, laughter and love to this place and to all the lives you have touched along the way. Love you so much my Shed Sister, my friend!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Happy birthday Jacy ... top of the year to ya... and may it be a much better year than the last months of the previous.

* waves to all the shedittes*. Hope everyone is doing ok. Night , I hope your strained back muscles are on the mend.

Blue, I hope you get your meds sorted out so you can have some healthy peaceful sleeps again.

Hugs to everyone 😊

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

What she said.

Happy Birthday Sugar Muffin
On top of your wicked whimsical wit, you have brought me comfort, given me courage and shared your wisdom.
Know where ever life has taken you, you are in my heart and prayers.
Love You Much Jacy

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello Sheye! So good to see you! Yes, I recovered from the pulled muscle, now I'm back to the normal bad pains without any added extra pain. LOL HUGS!

Wister! I was wondering where you disappeared to. I was about to shoot you a PM if I didn't see you show up today. You're looking lovely in your Santa hat! Love that! HUGS!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, where should I begin.
Timely My condolences for your Mother. Hugs to you dear. Time is a drug that takes to work, even though most say time heals. I am all most thirty years into bidding both of my parents farewell. I still miss them dearly.
So be patient with your self. ]]]]]]]]]HUGS[[[[[[[[[[
Blue I pray you find peace, that life may be less stressful for your kind heart.
Night Thank You, wolfie doesn't really like the hat. Your Christmas outfit is "Fab". I am happy to see your pain is a little less.
It is time to celebrate.

Thought I would share a little "upbeat" Christmas music. Just to kick off the season.

To those I left out, I promise I am not ignoring you.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Hugs to everyone 😊

]]]]]]]HUGS[[[[[[[[ to you too. Thank You.
I hope you are doing well.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Love the Christmas song Wister! Tell Wolfie the hat thing is temporary, not that it will help much, but...

My Wolf was out in the glittering snow fall. Yeah, that's because I tried to put a hat on him but he ran away and I was too sore to run and catch him. So for now...he wins. Just for now.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Another year has turned, whether we call it Christmas, Solstice, Yule or nothing at all, we are entering the darkest time of the year. A time to light a candle, let us kindle a fire that out shines our pain and worries.
A time where we share by the gentle heat from the hearth of The Shed.

This is my third Christmas here and I too have nothing to share other than petty little words, but you smiled at me. Thank You.

edit on 29-11-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

edit on 29-11-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Pity little words or petty? lol

Your words are a breath of fresh air, of wisdom and kindness, of humor and friendship oh Wise Woman Of The Shed Lands. I am thankful to have met you and all our amazing friends and creatures of this realm we wander.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So you put the hat on him? Pixies are tricky. He is patient though, he knows this is a special time for us "two legged people".

Hugs in bundles to every one who needs one and those who don't want one. They get one any way.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Pity little words or petty? lol

You word smith.LOL
Petty, yes, trivial and pitifully useless.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'll take a hug please! You are correct, hugs go out to everyone whether they want them or not because...well...because they are lovely to get and to give and they are healing and magical and all.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Thank you WIS ! Much appreciated !

😊😎

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join