It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Attacks Mayor of San Juan and Accuses Puerto Ricans of Being Lazy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump has reached the bottom of the barrel. His racism is coming out clearly here.

The ATS, Trump butt licking goon squad had been awakened, as usual, in defending the indefensible. It’s disgusting.

As well, blatant racist comments amongst them, but this is the kind of hatred Trump has ignited onto the American public discourse.

Trump is abhorrent and evil and one of the worst phenomenons in American history.

Apparently they feel very safe being openly racist to Puerto Ricans.
edit on 30-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: theantediluvian

The responses here, by and large, are appalling and repulsive.

"Deplorable" is far, far too gentle a word for some of these posts.

OH boo hoo.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Can you blame them? They have their safe space in ATS and Facebook, they'd never say anything like that to someone's face otherwise there would be actual consequences.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: theantediluvian

The responses here, by and large, are appalling and repulsive.

"Deplorable" is far, far too gentle a word for some of these posts.

True colors always come shining through.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

As soon as you get over someone kneeling and using their free expression.

edit on 9/30/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

As soon as you get over someone kneeling and using their few expression.

I have no issue that people want to submit.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a reply to: ColoradoJens

Can you blame them? They have their safe space in ATS and Facebook, they'd never say anything like that to someone's face otherwise there would be actual consequences.

Yes. And regardless of where you are, making light of people dying and suffering makes you an ass.

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Trump has reached the bottom of the barrel. His racism is coming out clearly here.

The ATS, Trump butt licking goon squad had been awakened, as usual, in defending the indefensible. It’s disgusting.

As well, blatant racist comments amongst them, but this is the kind of hatred Trump has ignited onto the American public discourse.

Trump is abhorrent and evil and one of the worst phenomenons in American history.

Apparently they feel very safe being openly racists to Puerto Ricans.

Trump gives them cover and brings out the worst in people.

It’s a vicious cycle…

Trump’s clueless defenders enable his worst instincts, and he in turn brings out the worst in them

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

For all his screeching about "fake news" it's readily apparent from his reactions that he watches a lot of cable news. And it looks like criticism over the speed with which the federal government has responded to the catastrophic hurricane damage in Puerto Rico, an island of nearly three and a half million Americans, has him tremendously triggered — so much so that the Misleader of the Fact-free World has launched an attack on the Mayor of San Juan, the media and most reprehensibly, the very victims of this disaster, Puerto Ricans.

That's right folks, according to Donald Trump, Puerto Ricans aren't doing anything because "they want everything done for them." In other words, he's calling them lazy. And he's doing so because whenever he perceives a threat to his fragile ego, his first instinct is to lash out with outlandish claims and his "lack of filter" — otherwise known as poor impulsive control — leaves him incapable of moderating himself.

I think we can all understand mud slinging between political opponents but to attack the victims, people who lack the means to even see his shameful words, let alone defend themselves, is disgusting. Making matters worse, the Trump supporters' brand of uber divisive political correctness compels many of them to spring into action to defend his every word and deed, even if it means lowering themselves to his level to do so, even if it means substituting reality with a fiction conducive to his needs.

I don't see a counter puncher. I see a man, weak of character, who would kick millions of suffering people when they're down, people he swore to serve to the best of his ability.

Trump's already told PR where the land lies a number of tweets ago...his big problem with PR is that his partnership in a golf course in PR was a spectacular bankruptcy failure in 2015 that added $33million to PR taxpayers debt...that's bad for his ego, so he's going to put them down everywhichway he can..everything is their fault...he's a lousy piece of cack...same MO as in Scotland, he called them lazy and lived like pigs, he needs a dodie!
There now!

edit on 30-9-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Are we all talking about the same Puerto Rico that the government and people had allowed to fall into near bankruptcy before the hurricane ?
The same that the US pumped millions into to try and stave off a failing territory ?

The State (or in this case the territory) is responsible for a natural disaster and how Federal response is handled .
This Puerto Rico ?

Puerto Rico is without power but mayor finds way to make and distribute custom t-shirts?

edit on 9/30/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
As usual, Trump is correct in his assessment, and as usual the Left goes crazy over it. Puerto Rico was a disaster before the Hurricane hit, with a massive debt crisis. While nowhere near the financial incompetence of the U.S. federal government, their leaders are still incompetent. I know the Left doesn't like to place blame on anyone in the world other than conservative Americans, but at some point you are going to have to look at the actions of others and judge them for what they are.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Submit to the flag? That's what you're doing. But that's not the topic here.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

maybe someone who knows a little about screen printed who has all their money in their unaccessable bank account decided to print some up and peddle them to those who had money so he could walk all day to buy a loaf of bread and whatever else he could find to feed his family???
or maybe like someone suggested, cnn brought in some to hand out to people...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Submit to the flag? That's what you're doing. But that's not the topic here.

Why did you bring it then?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Apparently they feel very safe being openly racists to Puerto Ricans.

Trump gives them cover and brings out the worst in people.

It’s a vicious cycle…

Trump’s clueless defenders enable his worst instincts, and he in turn brings out the worst in them

Everyone's just so mean! Lol.

Let's get back to being peace-loving individuals and attack an immigrant woman for he shoes, because....we're all so kind.
edit on 30-9-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Good question, I don't know. My bad.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Gothmog

maybe someone who knows a little about screen printed who has all their money in their unaccessable bank account decided to print some up and peddle them to those who had money so he could walk all day to buy a loaf of bread and whatever else he could find to feed his family???
or maybe like someone suggested, cnn brought in some to hand out to people...

Wait, I thought they had no power, how can stores sell food, how are they storing food with no power and I thought nothing was getting through to the people?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Trump is truly an evil human being. And he’s at the leadership of one of the most powerful countries in history.

Trump is also likely some kind of prophetic super evil figure, predicted in ancient scriptures, and by Nostradamus, you know like the beast of the apocalypse, an anti-Christ figure, a major evil doer of immense proportions, which may end up( God forbid) on a par with Hitler, Stalin, Mao. At least, on a level of the American historical and present reprobates like Robert E. Lee, Benedict Arnold, Charles Manson, and Timothy McVey….His name will go down with these kinds of morally offensive people.

Just because there are many deceived and deluded people, like the republican party, who actually don’t see the evil in Trump doesn’t mean anything, since evildoers like Hitler were at the time of his most vile acts heralded by millions of Germans.

We can only hope one day those that enable Trump will see the light and come out of the of their delusion

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Our Feds are there to help them, not to do everything for them. I know how that works, as soon as the government comes in to help everyone else stops, they try to save their cash for when the Feds leave. That actually has been happening for a long time, I remember that kind of stuff going on way back in the seventies. I don't know how much farther back that practice goes. It is like that everywhere, Puerto Rico is the same as anywhere else. It seems like Texas may be a little different and they may still be out there happening, I really do not know which areas are better or worse.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

look a little deeper into the cause of those financial problems. I think you might find that the federal gov't played a role in that..
I'll give you a clue is has to do with tax shelters, given and then taken away from big businesses...

continue on, but I would like to remind everyone that the people in New Orleans were also said to be lazy, unwilling to help themselves also while the gov't bungled that natural disaster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join