It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Attacks Mayor of San Juan and Accuses Puerto Ricans of Being Lazy

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Gryphon66

We agree on two things, Trumps tweets are stupid and he is handling the situation like a boss, with him doing everything right.

Well, your average is improving a bit ... you're half right.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

We agree on two things, Trumps tweets are stupid and he is handling the situation like a boss, with him doing everything right.

Well, your average is improving a bit ... you're half right.

Another bit of stunning commentary ...

Vacuous, and without any solutions or evidence, but you sure told that member.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

*squawk*

Nice to see an improvement on your usual posts

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'll say it again: Trump should shut up and let competent people do their jobs.

You mean all those competent public officials over in PR that have it filing for Bankruptcy soon? Puerto Rico has been managed as well as the City of Detroit had been.....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Speaking of assumptions ...

I've not said you voted for Trump; I've not said you're a Republican. Perhaps, try listening to me instead of the voices, or perhaps, stop repeating the same pat responses.

I've not said Trump isn't doing enough for the Americans in Puerto Rico. What I have said in essence, five times at least now, is that in my estimation, he needs to stop the petty bickering and snide insults that are so far beneath the dignity of the Office he currently occupies as the net effect of such silliness is degrading himself, the people of Puerto Rico and the United States of America.

Now, you keep on with your little memes and fallacious logic ... and keep praising President Tweetie.
edit on 1-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling, grammar

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Ballistic on the world twee twee dee....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Speaking of assumptions ...

I've not said you voted for Trump; I've not said you're a Republican. Perhaps, try listening to me instead of the voices, or perhaps, stop repeating the same pat responses.

I've not said Trump isn't doing enough for the Americans in Puerto Rico. What I have said in essence, five times at least now, is that in my estimation, he needs to stop the petty bickering and snide insults that are so far beneath the dignity of the Office he currently occupies as the net effect of such silliness is degrading himself, the people of Puerto Rico and the United States of America.

Now, you keep on with your little memes and fallacious logic ... and keep praising President Tweetie.

Here's your button for an awesome post.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

You mean all those competent public officials over in PR that have it filing for Bankruptcy soon? Puerto Rico has been managed as well as the City of Detroit had been.....

So you're arguing for the "lazy folks PR interpretation" then?

Are you sure of which side of this argument you're trying to help?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

LOL ... thanks.

That obviously indicates that you've realized you don't have an argument.

Well done.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Heh.

Make America Gweat Agin

"I diid, I diid, I did grab a putty-tat."

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

LOL ... thanks.

Well done.

Nah, just that I'm done beating a dead horse. You are not going to ever admit that the president has done a good job (hell even fair job) are marshaling the resources to help these people. And you will never convince me your response is not wholly politically motivated by your inherent hatred of our president.

SO, all I have is to say, Bless your little heart.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
More political nonsense going on from CNN who whined about slow response to a major disaster and Trump fired back.
Some of you people are gullible with how news media works nowadays.Called politics......

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

So you're arguing for the "lazy folks PR interpretation" then?

Are you sure of which side of this argument you're trying to help?

I'm not even arguing.....the Elected officials of Most of Puerto Rico have led their island into a financial abyss. Why would you want them running anything?

I'm not saying that most of the Elected officials of PR are lazy.....I'm saying they have proven to be incompetent. Does that clear it up for you? It was a fiscal basket case before the Hurricanes, now all the world can see how bad they are/have been.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

LOL ... thanks.

Well done.

Nah, just that I'm done beating a dead horse. You are not going to ever admit that the president has done a good job (hell even fair job) are marshaling the resources to help these people. And you will never convince me your response is not wholly politically motivated by your inherent hatred of our president.

SO, all I have is to say, Bless your little heart.

Neigh, you're still swingin' champ.

Why would I admit something that isn't true? President Trump finally has assembled a competent staff around him in General Kelly and General Mattis. Are you fooling yourself into believing that what has been accomplished for PR came from The Donald? Surely not.

Further, why would you think I'm trying to convince you of anything? You're words on a screen. I've given my opinion of Trump numerous times here; all you're doing is re-bleating the standard line directed at anyone that doesn't lick Trump's nethers the way so many here do ... I don't "hate" Trump ... hate is personal.

I find him grossly unqualified, morally reprehensible, emotionally stunted and very likely suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. In the last two years, prominently, he's displaying signs of Alzheimer's.

Hate him? Nah.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Well, I'm sure Trump's sticking the people of Puerto Rico with another failed golf course to the tune of 33 Million Dollars didn't help matters.

Glad you don't think Puerto Ricans are lazy though ... that puts you a slight notch above Trump, apparently.
edit on 1-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Well, I'm sure Trump's sticking the people of Puerto Rico with another failed golf course to the tune of 33 Million Dollars didn't help matters.

Glad you don't think Puerto Ricans are lazy though ... that puts you a slight notch above Trump, apparently.

Has the Puerto Rican Government been fiscally sound with their decisons Gryphon66? Would you want them running your State or City? I've seen incompetent Governance up close.....it's not pretty.

What's your solution to help PR?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What I have said in essence

LMFAO.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

That's all you've got?

Dude, you can do better than that ... at least Google a graphic and post it.

That's just ... lazy.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Has the Puerto Rican Government been fiscally sound with their decisons Gryphon66? Would you want them running your State or City? I've seen incompetent Governance up close.....it's not pretty.

What's your solution to help PR?

The economy of Puerto Rico, for those who are not accustomed to the sound-byte reality of Trumpism, is more complex than can be summarized in a post here.

Did bad government decisions lead to hurricane devastation? If not, your point, in this discussion is superfluous at best.

Solutions: Let's start by making Puerto Rico a full US State as they've petitioned for years which would allow them bankruptcy protection.

Let's stop with the economic manipulation like jerking around their ability to sell bonds which is a large component of their economic problems.

IF not statehood, at least Congress can grant them bankruptcy and other protections so that progress can be made toward a solution not more blame.
edit on 1-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We just assume give up. I myself simply don't understand how people can take something read and turn it around 100% to make it sound like something that was never said. I've tried to break it down, I've tried to spell it out but they're SO DAMN HARD HEADED and ignorant of the words right in front of their faces. I blame education.

There have been many posts here by various people that's explained every single aspect as to why/when/how and they simply don't want to hear it. They'd rather just go with what's easier for them to bash Trump... Comprehension problems galore!

So I give up on them. They can believe what they want. We can just keep scratching our heads in wonder how our education system failed half the country. I mean.. It makes sense to me. It makes sense to others. We can see the proof right there and put our finger on it while they stick theirs in their ears and mutter "Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah... I'm not listening to you"!

*Shrugs*

I don't get it either.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join