It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Attacks Mayor of San Juan and Accuses Puerto Ricans of Being Lazy

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

DailyBeast... can I roll my eyes 👀

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GalenMarek
Allentown Pennsylvania is a cesspool now because of the Puerto Rican invasion. Most don't bother to learn English. They only value their cars. I agree, they're lazy. Worse part is until now if they faced child support or crimes they would flee back to Puerto Rico.

But let me guess, you're also one of the people who complains that people accuse Trump supporters of being racist? Gee, I wonder why people could possibly think that. I mean, aside from the fact that they regularly spew idiotic and virulently racist idiocy like this. You're an awful, awful person.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

In other words, he's calling them lazy. 

You mean, in your words... nice try though.

What he said is just that, and it's clear that he was refering to the leadership performing poorly.

Why spin it differently?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: GalenMarek
Allentown Pennsylvania is a cesspool now because of the Puerto Rican invasion. Most don't bother to learn English. They only value their cars. I agree, they're lazy. Worse part is until now if they faced child support or crimes they would flee back to Puerto Rico.

But let me guess, you're also one of the people who complains that people accuse Trump supporters of being racist? Gee, I wonder why people could possibly think that. I mean, aside from the fact that they regularly spew idiotic and virulently racist idiocy like this. You're an awful, awful person.
The people who think he's racist are the same people who believe on Open Borders and illegals getting benefits from US taxpayers. That includes silly gooses who spout off that Making America Great is "genocide of a bunch of people".
On another note, I've met some wonderful Puerto Ricans while I lived in Orlando and enjoyed the dance floor with them.
edit on 1-10-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What did Hillary Clinton have to do with it again?

I've told you twice what I wanted Trump to do: shut the hell up and let competent folks do their job.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

She was the one I saw CNN pushing as the first to talk about Comfort. You asked, I answered.

So he is doing a perfect job and is getting everything done that he is supposed to, glad you agree.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm trolling because I asked you a question?

Nah. Once more, as a native Puerto Rican and American transplant, regardless of your partisan leanings do you think that President Trumps words are helping the people of PR? Your people.

Yes or no?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

*squawk*

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I asked a question ... you had a Clinton conniption as usual.

The only thing that Trump is doing well is being his divisive, demoralizing self. But please keep singing his praises, sycophant.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The only thing that Trump is doing well is being his divisive, demoralizing self. But please keep singing his praises, sycophant.

Sorry, didn't happen, I gave you multiple chances to tell me what Trump should be doing that he is not. You can't come up with 1 thing. Enough said.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Sorry I didn't comply with your desires ...

I'll say it again: Trump should shut up and let competent people do their jobs.

Specifically with PR and generally until his Presidency ends.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Another bit of stunning commentary ...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Another bit of stunning commentary ...

Jealous?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Of another Trump cultist?

Nah.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Of another Trump cultist?

Nah.

You assume too much. I never voted for the man, nor am I registered Republican. But you still refuse to provide any sort of verifiable source for your clams of our president not doing enough for the people of PR. Yet there are ample reports, in many sources posted here at ATS that the PR mayor of San Juan IS using this as a political tool.

Yeah, my comment is so accurate for you it hurts.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

We agree on two things, Trumps tweets are stupid and he is handling the situation like a boss, with him doing everything right.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

"Most Americans"? Like the 55+% of Americans that disapprove of Trump's performance as President?

How do you define most again?

Because our election model is based around equal representation for STATES, it is clear the majority elected President Trump. A single city center with 1,000,000 residents shouldn't have a vote equal to 10 cities with 100,000 residents. Instead, our system ensures it receives equal input (with even certain areas, like CA/NY, being awarded considerably more electoral votes than the other states).

The election was fair and free.

edit on 10/1/2017 by JBurns because: IMG Code

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Krakatoa, there is no such evidence. Because he directed the disaster response well, they must invent reasons and "slights" whether they're true or not - otherwise, what purpose would "the resistance" have to even exist?

The POTUS, of course, doesn't personally oversee the response and any public attention simply serves to rally the nation around those impacted by disaster events. There are a myriad of government agencies that are responsible for the day-to-day operations, with the President directing the overall strategy, direction, and of course agenda.

Cultural Marxists, at their finest. Their success relies entirely on a dumb and unaware population, but too many Americans have woken up to reality. I am unsure why the commies haven't packed up and gone home yet, but that result is inevitable.

edit on 10/1/2017 by JBurns because: addendum

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Sorry, didn't happen, I gave you multiple chances to tell me what Trump should be doing that he is not. You can't come up with 1 thing. Enough said.

Lefties never have solutions. Just crybabies.

Best solution that person could come up with is "let competent people do their jobs". Doesn't even make sense. I guess the competent people should just drive the supplies in. Oh that's right, Puerto Rico is an island. I guess competent people should just bring all the current aid stuck off shore, on shore. Oh that's right, the ports are ruined. I guess competent people should fly aid in given landing strips are the only way to currently get aid in. Oh that's right, aid has been flying in around the clock.

But Trump's mean. You have to remember that.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join