It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Attacks Mayor of San Juan and Accuses Puerto Ricans of Being Lazy

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Heh.

That has to be one of the all time epicest diversions ever.

Awesome, and props and stuff.

edit on 9/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

So are you saying that Trump's morning tweets are disasters in the league of a tsunami causing a containment breach at a nuclear power plant?

Damn, and I'm supposedly harsh.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
At this point, anyone who takes any of Trump's tweets as factual depictions of ANYTHING must have their heads so far up his butt that they're blinded by crap.

Seriously, the guy is a joke. He's an utter buffoon.

I mean, hell, all Presidents deserve a fair amount of criticism and none are perfect, but Trump is a walking, talking parody of the office.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Calling a bunch of spanish speaking people lazy and only wanting hand outs.... Ya I think the president might be a bit on the racist side of things.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

What I've learned from this thread is that the US government is responding but the infrastructure in Puerto Rico is having a difficult time distributing the aid.

I've also learned that people REALLY hate Trump.

The part about Puerto Rico people being lazy?

Never been so I don't know.

So, peace out peeps, going to visit other threads and learn other great and wonderful things.

That was a gigantic cop out. "Maybe they are all lazy, I haven't been." The fact you would consider an entire country lazy even if you visited for a month would show an extremely shallow view. Go stay with a family and work with them for a year and report back.

Have a snickers.

You always act like a moron when you're hungry.

I didn't comment on the lazy because I don't know. Do I trust YOU? HA!

Trump? HA.

The OP? HAHA

The ONLY person who has had firsthand experience was Marge, and she is from Puerto Rico.

So excuse the #### out of me if I don't take your word for jacksh#t.

Oh, I'm sure you wouldn't take my word for anything.

You are of the belief it is possible an entire ethnicity can be lazy, especially after you verify it with your own eyes after you vacation there.

If that premise wasn't so stupid I may have taken you for an intelligent person.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

You are doing a great impersonation of an idiot.

I don't know because I don't know.

If you want to continue to put words in my mouth go right ahead. Your posting history indicates that you're someone I really don't wish to talk with any way.

have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: redpills
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lol so what? Puerto Ricans probably are lazy. I mean look at the island, just LOOK. Lazy mofos.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hahahahahahahaha!! Your confirmation made me laff and laff and laff.

And The Mayor wants someone to come to their island and pick up the trash. How about they come up here and clean my house, and mow my yard, and rake the leaves, and wash and wax my vehicles. Nope ... Mexicans. LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

And The Mayor wants someone to come to their island and pick up the trash.

No. It goes somewhat beyond that.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

edit on 30-9-2017 by denybedoomed because: Not worth it.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
At this point, anyone who takes any of Trump's tweets as factual depictions of ANYTHING must have their heads so far up his butt that they're blinded by crap.

Seriously, the guy is a joke. He's an utter buffoon.

I mean, hell, all Presidents deserve a fair amount of criticism and none are perfect, but Trump is a walking, talking parody of the office.

So all you've got is triggered emotion from your butthurt feelings.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not true they are assigned by Governor telling military what they need. Don't be silly when federal aid is given the governor tells them what they need and coordinates efforts with local govt.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed

Cool. So you're a complete p.o.s.

He was being facetious to ridicule the person he was replying to.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed

Cool. So you're a complete p.o.s.

Careful ... you go and get all triggered you're gonna get banned. I kid you not.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Gotcha. My bad.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Lo siento. Didn't realize you were being facetious.

Anyways i am a small fish in this pond.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

What I've learned from this thread is that the US government is responding but the infrastructure in Puerto Rico is having a difficult time distributing the aid.

I've also learned that people REALLY hate Trump.

The part about Puerto Rico people being lazy?

Never been so I don't know.

So, peace out peeps, going to visit other threads and learn other great and wonderful things.

That was a gigantic cop out. "Maybe they are all lazy, I haven't been." The fact you would consider an entire country lazy even if you visited for a month would show an extremely shallow view. Go stay with a family and work with them for a year and report back.

Have a snickers.

You always act like a moron when you're hungry.

I didn't comment on the lazy because I don't know. Do I trust YOU? HA!

Trump? HA.

The OP? HAHA

The ONLY person who has had firsthand experience was Marge, and she is from Puerto Rico.

So excuse the #### out of me if I don't take your word for jacksh#t.

Oh, I'm sure you wouldn't take my word for anything.

You are of the belief it is possible an entire ethnicity can be lazy, especially after you verify it with your own eyes after you vacation there.

If that premise wasn't so stupid I may have taken you for an intelligent person.

Please show me where he said that. All I saw was him complaining about local govt. And from what I see they are not irgaboxing local resources at all. They have roads to clear in order to get those resources in to the interior. Locals are going to have to get involved in a serious effort. And no one seems to be organizing them to do it. Think of Texas the governor was telling people where they needed help and what needed to be done.

If this is beyond Ricardo A. Rosselló capabilities he needs to step down and put someone else in charge.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

And edited my post as it was contradictory to a reply i posted earlier in this dumpster fire.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Totally BS Story . Why do you Continue to Peddle this Garbage ?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

fm.cnbc.com... 146

i.amz.mshcdn.com...=/fit-in/1200x9600/https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimag e%2F602489%2Fba904a47-fe5e-4109-8214-d770dd1caf57.jpg

i2.cdn.cnn.com...

a.abcnews.com...

ya know if their heavy equipment is as bad a shape as their roads seem to be...
I think that the people will die of thirst long before the locals get those roads passable again!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join