It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Attacks Mayor of San Juan and Accuses Puerto Ricans of Being Lazy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
According to sycophantic Trump supporters, the President is a counter puncher — take a swing at him and he'll come right back at you. The reality is somewhat different. He's a 70 year-old child with skin so thin that the slightest breeze of criticism causes him to explode in Twitter tantrums.

For all his screeching about "fake news" it's readily apparent from his reactions that he watches a lot of cable news. And it looks like criticism over the speed with which the federal government has responded to the catastrophic hurricane damage in Puerto Rico, an island of nearly three and a half million Americans, has him tremendously triggered — so much so that the Misleader of the Fact-free World has launched an attack on the Mayor of San Juan, the media and most reprehensibly, the very victims of this disaster, Puerto Ricans.

That's right folks, according to Donald Trump, Puerto Ricans aren't doing anything because "they want everything done for them." In other words, he's calling them lazy. And he's doing so because whenever he perceives a threat to his fragile ego, his first instinct is to lash out with outlandish claims and his "lack of filter" — otherwise known as poor impulsive control — leaves him incapable of moderating himself.

I think we can all understand mud slinging between political opponents but to attack the victims, people who lack the means to even see his shameful words, let alone defend themselves, is disgusting. Making matters worse, the Trump supporters' brand of uber divisive political correctness compels many of them to spring into action to defend his every word and deed, even if it means lowering themselves to his level to do so, even if it means substituting reality with a fiction conducive to his needs.

I don't see a counter puncher. I see a man, weak of character, who would kick millions of suffering people when they're down, people he swore to serve to the best of his ability.
edit on 2017-9-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+56 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lol.

Anyway, San Juan mayor is a radical idiot.

Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Is his last tweet in reference to Fuerto Rico? I thought that was further south...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Think this disaster is fake news from the left. Take it from the Lt. General that fixed the mess that GWB created with Katrina.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Don't mind this right wing cultist. All this person has is deal with it.

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol.

Deal with it.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Allentown Pennsylvania is a cesspool now because of the Puerto Rican invasion. Most don't bother to learn English. They only value their cars. I agree, they're lazy. Worse part is until now if they faced child support or crimes they would flee back to Puerto Rico.

+21 more 
link   

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I will be going to Puerto Rico on Tuesday with Melania. Will hopefully be able to stop at the U.S. Virgin Islands (people working hard).
4:55 AM - Sep 30, 2017

But the white rich folk of the Virgin Islands are "working hard". Those lazy Puerto Ricans!
edit on 30-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
link   

Lol so what? Puerto Ricans probably are lazy. I mean look at the island, just LOOK. Lazy mofos.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

+25 more 
link   

Lol.

Deal with it.

I don't believe you know what the word "radical" means but whatever. Regardless of how you feel about the mayor of San Juan — wtf does that have to do with the disgraceful # he said about Puerto Ricans?

+51 more 
link   
More propaganda. Trump called the mayor useless (true that) and 'others'. Again, sounds about true given that they can;t do their job despite all the support.

Thousands of federal resources are on the ground helping out. A radical mayor (liberal radicals have infested everywhere) is used as an attack dog for the corrupt media and their willing pushers ^. We have to believe her though instead of the Governor because liberal propagandists say so, lol.

So yeah - Trump is spot on - the mayor is a waste of space providing no leadership and insulting thousands of people trying to help. She should resign and take her useless people with her.

+8 more 
link   

If Trump is tweeting something, he knows something.

We will see in a week or 2 why he said that.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So like whats really going on ...

Check out the custom t-shrt San Juan mayor is wearing in this interview. It reeks of propaganda but also raises the question of how she obtined ot so quickly in a powerless disaster area. Why doesn't she put the same amount of effort into distributing all the aid that is piled up? It seems her real priority is to push an Anti-American agenda.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We know that Trump is not there passing out aid but seems to have put into motion aid and help . Oh well he does have small hands afterall .

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Lol.

Deal with it.

Yep! She praised and supported a convicted terrorist.

San Juan Mayor Praised Convicted FALN Terrorist

No agenda there at all......lol

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Lol.

Deal with it.

I don't believe you know what the word "radical" means but whatever. Regardless of how you feel about the mayor of San Juan — wtf does that have to do with the disgraceful # he said about Puerto Ricans?

Did he say anything that was untrue?

Honesty is the best policy.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I love how you right wing cultists go at the mayor when a humanitarian disaster has been unfolding.

All the while, you give Emperor Snowflake a pass for playing golf and profiting off of taxpayers this weekend.

originally posted by: seeker1963

Lol.

Deal with it.

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I'm sorry I usually enjoy your posts but he's clearly talking about the leaders of PR who want everything being done for them. And he's also not wrong that they're not really talking smack about him but the first responders at the scene.
You might also be a little foggy with your feelings about the man who gives the order but isn't really the one trying to help. FEMA? I don't know how it exactly works but I don't believe Trump decides single handed what needs to be done.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Insanity and ego go hand in hand. Ive met several people who think they are god. I always get a good chuckle from that.

+15 more 
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Really? You're worried about the T-Shirt the mayor is wearing, because "propaganda" (to help Puerto Ricans struggling to survive) but Trump's made in China MAGA hat's aren't a propaganda tool?

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Lol.

Deal with it.

Lol, but if you ask anti, I don't know what radical means.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Are you joking? "Honesty is the best policy?" BWAHAHAAHAHA. Why pretend you gaf about honesty when clearly you don't care about it from the President at all?

And are you joining the useful idiots and the President in declaring that Puerto Ricans are lazy?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join