It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla - Free Energy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Cofactor

And I’ve shown how your god, Tesla, didn’t invent the first man made light.

If your source meant lightning, it would say lightning. It doesn’t.

He also wasn’t the first to create lightning, as I told you to look up William Thomson, 1st Baron Kelvin.

And now you’re getting angry and insulting. That’s a pretty good way to tell when someone’s lost and can’t argue facts.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

So Tesla conflating himself is proof?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I was SURE he did invent it. George Foreman was just a pseudonym.

At least, that’s how it was in my timeline.

I'm still waiting on the other poster to tell me exactly what he invented that was so ground breaking. Did he modify other people's designs and improve them? Yes. But that isn't the same as conceptualizing them from inception to creation.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Then please educate yourself if it was a serios post.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ps voltage is energy because itmeasures current

Wrong.

Voltage is the unit for potential difference and it does not measure current. Potential difference allows the electrons to flow if a connection is made and that is what´s called electrical current "I" measured in Ampere(A). Potential measures the difference in electron-count beween the two potentials "U" and is measured in Voltage(V).

Energy is measured in joules.
Power is measured in watts.
Watts is also Joules/s

Work is power * time.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
HVDC transmission is only thru one wire. the negative of the generator is grounded at the generator itself.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

not always

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here the ref for those "microbes of a nasty disease" as Tesla described them so well...

Came from v.2011-10-28 of Wikipedia article on Nikola Tesla:

In 1934, Tesla wrote to consul Janković of his homeland. The letter contained a message of gratitude to Mihajlo Pupin who had initiated a donation scheme by which American companies could support Tesla. Tesla refused the assistance, choosing instead to live on a modest pension received from Yugoslavia, and to continue his research.

Archive

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well, if you want to use wiki, you might as well get things right.

In 1934, Tesla moved to the Hotel New Yorker and Westinghouse Electric & Manufacturing Company began paying him $125 per month as well as paying his rent, expenses the Company would pay for the rest of Tesla's life.

So he got DONATIONS from Westinghouse Electric & Manufacturing Company from 1934 until he died in 1943. NOT from Yugoslavia.

Source (wikipedia)
edit on 2102017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can’t think of anything he invented outright. As you said, he modified others work.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

And now you’re getting angry and insulting. That’s a pretty good way to tell when someone’s lost and can’t argue facts.

Ever saw that animated movie: 'The Twelve Tasks of Asterix'. You act like the old guy at entrance of "The Place That Sends You Mad". Is it possible you are the inspiration for it?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I can’t think of anything he invented outright. As you said, he modified others work.

He invented a cult of personality around himself.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I know it’s difficult when your god gets shown to not have done the things you worship him for, but is it possible for you to refute anything I’ve said instead of the insults?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He invented a cult of personality around himself.

I don’t think he did, but his worshippers certainly did that. Maybe his pigeon did too.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I don’t think he did, but his worshippers certainly did that. Maybe his pigeon did too.

He was a notorious self-promoter who made claims about all types of fantastical inventions but never provided proof of them. Their legend lives on even today, it's only a matter of time before someone mentions his 'death ray' or 'earthquake machine'.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

"The harbor is at the seaside" he was repeating constantly in the film...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My mistake. I thought you meant he made an actual cult lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Did you mean to reply to me or your pigeon?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

He had a falling out with all of the 'occult' / 'elite' including astor, and everyone else. Morgan got his wealth from insider trading, and at that level the occult doesn't typically let you live unless you are one of them.

Tesla wanted to use it to push energy to everyone, and also make the energy cost nothing. He built the Niagara Falls electric power system, so he was aware of how much energy was available. WardenClyffe was meant to be a distribution system.

His electric lights at his shop, and the insane distance that he could put incandescent lamps into the ground, and have them light up with no wires still have yet to be replicated publicly.

Please understand that he pissed off the 'house of roth(schild)'. It wasn't just morgan. It started when he pissed off edison, as edison was an occult shill as well. My favorite quote from any person was Tesla's quote at edison's death. edison wasn't just a fool; he was evil.

The work confiscated included an entire lab in Colorado, and damn near an entire floor of 'storage' at a hotel. Westinghouse was giving him a stipend for creating the AC motor, for the remainder of his life, if that doesn't speak volumes.

They were just pissed off, so they black balled him. It was cruel, careless, apathetic, and arrogant like every other thing they have done.

I personally suspect that the atacama humanoid is based on his dna, as it was found to be 100% human, though nearly 10% mutations (sirius documentary).
edit on 2-10-2017 by WithWings because: spellcheck, nazi

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

My mistake. I thought you meant he made an actual cult lol.

No worries. Just helped perpetuate his myth. 90% of the things people on here claim he invented he never invented.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join