It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla - Free Energy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Through the years at ATS, I came to grow and expand on my own mind by way of asking question after question after question. Outside of the few that ATS'ers that gather in real life, none of us have a clue of who is typing on the other side of these words. Like all knowledge sources, ATS used to be a place where people at least spent a sentence or two acknowledging the input that was previously offered. An example may look something as such: Hey frenchfries, I have been studying new theories about magnetism, and I noticed you said something that contradicts what I have theorized... can you please explain how your theories co exist with the data I am working with?

Nowadays, all we hear is: No, you're wrong... let me tell you where I am right and you are wrong. Seriously, debate has become like adult day care anymore. How in the world do people think that those kind of words get them anywhere in life? Once people stop learning, claim to know everything (which would equate to not need to learn anymore), then they might as well start filling out the will and get ready for death. The way I see it... life ends when there's nothing more to learn.

I had one other person start their reply to me in this thread start with the words... ''I suggest that you don't take your knowledge sources from blogs.'' And, I am supposed to honor anything said beyond that to be credible??? First of all, you people that act like this come off as mongoloids. Additionally, there's no way in hell that I would want my kids to learn from people like that... therefore, mindsets like is shown time and time again here at ATS (and pretty much everywhere) are deemed to be consciously retarded by me, in terms of being able to successfully debate.

I've had to stretch the way I think to combat people that are so ignorant. It's still a work in progress, but overall, it has been successful so far. Hell, I knew to stay away from Phage at 1st words, as I have a list of people that operate by methods that TMZ uses, as compared to someone that can show how to be a human being 1st.

I don't treat people like they want to be treated anymore... mostly because I could care less what people feel or say to me. I treat people like I would want them to treat my child... and I won't have such ignorance around my child without removing my child from the ignorant situation they may be in at that moment. Therefore, my debate disappears as soon as people show their worth to knowledge gained.

We just have to admit it... the world has gone too synthetic. There's no way in hell people would talk to our faces and families like they do in person, so they release their vented anger behind a stupid keyboard and remain hidden. People have removed their hearts as they removed interaction and companionship from other human beings. Emotion and care for others get cut off apparently... as soon as there's a bunch of 1's and 0's to stand before them as guards.

Edison : Tesla :: Phage : ATS

edit on 1-10-2017 by ttobban because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Well we never know what the usefullness of his inventions is/was . I remember that AC was called dangerous and not usefull at the time just because most meter were DC and therefore unable to detect. Science was lagging behind at that time. AC won just because it could transport electicity more efficient.

I hope you are not implying Tesla was the inventor of DC Current ?

Because he wasn't.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Because he wasn't.

Hell, he didn't even invent some of the things people give him credit for inventing.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Because he wasn't.

Hell, he didn't even invent some of the things people give him credit for inventing.

The " Myth " of Tesla has overtaken the " Facts "

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The " Myth " of Tesla has overtaken the " Facts "

He's the Jesus of inventors.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

ohhh.... ohhh..

Well I wish I had seen this post at the start of this day. I spend this day with a virus in my head. All of that what you say makes so much sense. If you say

Nowadays, all we hear is: No, you're wrong... let me tell you where I am right and you are wrong.

I must admit I see more and more that people to respond like that. Also telling me not to talk about certain subjects. Or show YT video if they are russian. Talking about tidbits of information of a post... etc.. makes me sad and ATS less fun.

I alsoremember how it was on ATS (with the old ats'ers). I've learned so much on my old account. But I went away for several and came back a few years ago (2014-2015) asked what happened and the count got trashed. Took me a time to realize that this is a completely other ATS.Yes I complained a lot (am a quite stubborn guy).

I live in a very rural area in the Netherlands , here we still look each other in the eyes less rude but honest people. In a way I'm trying to adapt to the new ATS as for you it's still an ongoing process. I cannot understand people like phage (lol I once in a bad moment even thought it was an AI). With all the anger of those people (that in my opinion control at least a large part) of the narrative it no wonder that ATS became as it is today.

It's like I'm sliding down a narrow frequency band still questioning myself is still ATS worth it ? I hope it is because I really learned so much from this fantastic side.

Greetings.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
so who was ?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm just here to witness the Phagemobile.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Well, people that operate by way of heart will continuously quit and linger around ATS... I'd be in denial if I didn't go through the frequencies of it myself. Anymore, I just need to feel a personal connection to the people behind the words prior to offering credibility to what people say and do. I may read some words offered, but that's only because it's important to learn what 'not' to do when debating strangers. I didn't need to be taught or told that debate occurs with a human... not a computer interface. That means, the quality of words typed directly affects the response and or knowledge offered back to my words. Ignoring these aspects, as we are talking about, is only good for drawing lines of divide.

See, you have a compassion attached to your offered words, therefore I will look forward to your offerings in future debate. I hope we fully disagree on some things, as I already know we could establish a middle ground... simply by way of structuring words better than is commonly practiced by the masses. As we age, its important to keep room in our brains for improvement/learning. If we keep room in our brains to honor self serving concepts, than its only natural that knowledge of the worlds around us will suffer.

A narrowing frequency band is something you witness... it's not what's part of who you are. All life is frequency... the gift that humans have is to expand/retract our frequency bands that what we desire. Focus on one self narrows the bands, while focus on others expands the bands. You show to operate from a place of compassion for others, so you're more than likely safe when it comes to getting sucked into the energy of narrowing factions.

Thanks for the grounding words... many thanks and well wishes!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
so who was ?

Hippolyte Pixii was he inventor of AC Current, in 1832. That was more than 20 years before Tesla was born.

www.madehow.com...

The first practical use of AC current was by Guillaume-Benjamin-Amand Duchenne in 1855. Tesla still hadn't been born.

The first alternator to produce alternating current was a dynamo electric generator based on Michael Faraday's principles constructed by the French instrument maker Hippolyte Pixii in 1832.[4] Pixii later added a commutator to his device to produce the (then) more commonly used direct current. The earliest recorded practical application of alternating current is by Guillaume Duchenne, inventor and developer of electrotherapy. In 1855, he announced that AC was superior to direct current for electrotherapeutic triggering of muscle contractions.[5] Alternating current technology had first developed in Europe due to the work of Guillaume Duchenne (1850s), the Hungarian Ganz Works company (1870s), and in the 1880s: Sebastian Ziani de Ferranti, Lucien Gaulard, and Galileo Ferraris.

en.wikipedia.org...

When it comes to the subject of the invention of AC Current, Tesla never gets a mention.

As i said earlier, most of what is written about Tesla is at best a myth, at worst pure fabrication.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Why would Tesla think he could transfer electricity through the ground? The idea is laughable to even an apprentice Electrical Engineer. He thought he could transfer it wireless through the air, through emitting and receiving towers...

At one time you talk about "transfer electricity through the ground" then later "He thought he could transfer it wireless through the air". These are two separate thing don't you know? My answer was specifically about "transfer electricity through the ground" and I never implied it to be in a wireless way, as ground by itself act as a charge conductor.

Never heard of VLF surface wave propagation? If you consider earth as one surface of a waveguide, don't you think the motion of charge induced into soil qualify as a transfert of electricity? It all depend on definition. What is the definition of tranfert of electricity? Do we need to "transport" the same exact electron from the entrance of a wire to the exit? Seem we are falling into empty rhetoric don't you think?

Here is one extract from 'Basic of Radio Wave Propagation' by I. Rosu VA3IUL Link

A surface wave travels along the surface of the earth by virtue of inducing currents in the earth. The imperfectly conducting earth leads to some of its characteristics. Its range depends upon: Frequency, Polarization, Location and Ground Conductivity.

The surface waves dies more quickly as the frequency increases.

And there is also an interesting paper from Wheeler, H. A. 'Radio-Wave Propagation in the Earth's Crust'.

Don't you think that using earth as one conductor in HVDC lines produce a "transfer electricity through the ground"? A lightning bolt is electricity, when it hit the earth, don't you think there is a "transfer electricity through the ground"? It must go somewhere or do you think it stay at impact point in a concentrated form?

ETA: By re-reading, I find my tone a little harsch, so don't take it as an attack.
edit on 1-10-2017 by Cofactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Well we never know what the usefullness of his inventions is/was . I remember that AC was called dangerous and not usefull at the time just because most meter were DC and therefore unable to detect. Science was lagging behind at that time. AC won just because it could transport electicity more efficient.

Because he wasn't.

He was referring to AC not DC current.
Tesla invented the first alternating current (AC) motor and developed AC generation and transmission technology.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He died at the New Yorker Hotel which was one of the premier properties in Manhattan at that time.

That was paid from his native country. Tesla was completely broke and psychologically sick.

What if he accepted that Nobel price? What if he never abandonned his EXTREMELY lucrative patent right to Westinghouse for the sole purpose to avoid Edison win the AC/DC war? Imagine Edison being successfull at promoting the DC system at that time.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

As i said earlier, most of what is written about Tesla is at best a myth, at worst pure fabrication.

So stop reading those myths!!!

The greatest achievement of Tesla was practical development and use of polyphasic AC systems. I think you must be an EE to grasp the gigantic importance of this.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

hmmm... I learn.

I love how you see the ATS responses to you as an offering of words. Maybe that's a better view than mine. 'people that want to talk'. offering of words has a nice ring to it indeed... thanks !

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Tesla was a brilliant engineer. No doubt. But the myth has outgrown the man.

Then how do you explain Trump's time travel abilities

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
For all of you that believe Tesla was has nothing to do with radio, here some news for you.

While Marconi was still experimenting transmitting di di dah dah Morse codes or make a bell ring, Tesla, on 8 nov 1898 got a patent for a radio remotly controlled boat:

US613,809 Method of and apparatus for controlling mechanism of moving vessels or vehicles

This boat was shown at Madison Square Garden back in 1898.

Radio control

In 1898, at an exhibition at Madison Square Garden, Nikola Tesla demonstrated a small unmanned boat that was radio controlled. In a bit of showmanship, Tesla entertained the audience to make it seem that the boat could apparently obey commands from the audience but it, was in fact, controlled by Tesla interpreting the verbal requests and sending appropriate frequencies to tuned circuits in the boat.

edit on 1-10-2017 by Cofactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cofactor

This boat was shown at Madison Square Garden back in 1898.

Awesome.
Tell me, did Telsa think he was using Hertzian waves? Because, you know, he didn't think that made any sense. Even though his flipper doodle thing worked it doesn't mean he understood why.
edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Tell me, did Telsa think he was using Hertzian waves? Because, you know, he didn't think that made any sense. Even though his flipper doodle thing worked it doesn't mean he understood why.

What is the point of the precise theorical understanding? One thing learned thru life and career is that result count. I have never seen a manager or investor board members putting more importance to the "beauty" of the theory or if the damn thing work...

I begin to think Phage that you have some form of obsession with the theorical aspect of thing. Sorry, I have seasoned in the jungle of industrial reality where discovery are often made by trial and error, then the theory come back later.

About Tesla, I doubt he could not read about the work of Hertz.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cofactor

About Tesla, I doubt he could not read about the work of Hertz.

Indeed.

The Hertz wave theory of wireless transmission may be kept up for a while, but I do not hesitate to say that in a short time it will be recognized as one of the most remarkable and inexplicable aberrations of the scientific mind which has ever been recorded in history.

www.tfcbooks.com...
edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join