It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla - Free Energy

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

No it says reinvented while knowing nothing of Ferraris induction motor(independently invented then) he went on to build a series of functional models, while Ferrasis gives up on his as he thinks it will never achieve an efficiency of greater than 50%. As it says in your link. Tesla claimed though to have first had the idea in 1982, which would make him the first. But of course there is no way to prove that.

Anyway seen as you know nothing about Electrical Engineering Terry Snow, I have re-written an old hymn for all us so called Teslarites out there, it goes like this.

Kumbaya my pigeon, kum ba ya
Kumbaya my pigeon, kum ba ya
All of us Teslarites, will go far
Oh white dove of peace, kum ba ya.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Tesla claimed a lot of things. Doesn’t mean his claims are factual.

But keep contradicting yourself and keep coming back.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You claim a lot of things. Doesn't mean your claims are factual.

Unlike Tesla you don't have some 278+ patents to your name.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

And, unlike Tesla, I’m not a liar, egotist or pigeon lover.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Your not as smart as he was either. What did he lie about exactly? I think it's more a case of snake oil sales men that tell lies when they claim they're using so called Tesla tech..

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Let’s see.

He lied about a death ray in a box.
He lied about receiving radio transmissions from mars.
He lied about Marconi using 17 of his patents in his radio (there was even a court case where Tesla lost).

That’s just a few off the top of my head.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Death ray in a box? Radio transmissions from mars?
That's interesting I've never heard of those, do you have any sources for these things?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Just google them. It’s pretty common knowledge.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Let’s see.

He lied about Marconi using 17 of his patents in his radio (there was even a court case where Tesla lost).

Is there proof of this anywhere

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Let’s see.

Is there proof of this anywhere

Yep. Read through the thread. It’s already been linked to more than once.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Your impotent fury that tesla is better than you is delicious...

You remind me of dr. feynman whose jealousy fury nerd rage and stupidity got several people killed in an explosion that he alone is responsible for causing out of his temper tantrum antics at a demonstration by Joe Papp for his engine design...

Feynmann's alma matter had to pay papp off and fbi tried their damnedest to find any pretext to claim papp sabotaged the demo which they wanted to prosecute him for because of pressure feynman and the school were pushing on them!

Feynmann's such an a*****e he still claims papps a fraud, who later demonstrated stuff to DOE etc who took him seriously...

Papps sub was real too btw just like the 200+ tesla patemts you can't actually talk smack about!

Btw, your smack talk is amusing to people who actually have done their homework just fyi...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Instead of the ad homs and anecdotal stories, why don’t you try proving me wrong with actual science and verified documents?

You must have some if you’ve “done your homework”.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
Your impotent fury that tesla is better than you is delicious...

Er, you mean the impotent fury you are displaying now?

I don't believe I have seen any others here react with "impotent fury" as you have just done yourself.

Wow.

Edit: Just to clear a little something up - we were not dismissing anything that Tesla HAS done, he is a great man (in the fields he was in) and a great scientist/inventor, we cleared up claims that people made that he had not done.

Please go back through the thread and read the posts with an unemotional mind and the replies to those posts before you throw another childish temper tantrum - at least Tesla had his love for his birds, you have nothing but act as snide, arrogant, petulant child.
edit on 23-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Added + Fixed

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

I have a problem with TD's posts for good reasons, I'm also not a tesla free energy booster or etc either...

He truly did put forth an amazing, long lived, and disproportionately impactful body of work just with what's known and can be factually verified.

I personally strongly believe that some of his work is to this day closely held by those who safeguard national security, actively work to make unauthorised nuclear proliferation difficult and maybe some others... But i naturally can't prove this conclusively, it's more a very educated and semi informed opinion LOL!

One day when certain stories finally start coming out i have a feeling that said stories may be far more interesting than any of us imagined.

Plus his turbine/pump design and some of the offshoot stuff really is awesome all on it's own.

So many of my diy projects use them in fun ways and they really are extremely useful.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

I have a problem with TD's posts for good reasons

And they would be?

BTW, still waiting for the science to prove me wrong.
edit on 23102017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
I personally strongly believe that some of his work is to this day closely held by those who safeguard national security, actively work to make unauthorised nuclear proliferation difficult and maybe some others... But i naturally can't prove this conclusively, it's more a very educated and semi informed opinion LOL!.

What work would that be in regard to nuclear proliferation? I see not a great deal in the man's history to suggest he worked with nuclear power, it is apparent that he was an empiricist reacting to what he saw rather than truly understanding what was going on.
Even him playing with X-rays wasn't him understanding how it all worked, more of "Hey look at this neat thing that happens" Scientists of the time spent their time researching how things like X-ray tubes worked, trying to figure out the fundamentals. Tesla for all intent and purpose appeared just to produce curiosities that people celebrate as breakthroughs but in truth, the man being built up by this legend placed more importance on the random things he did, than he himself seemed to care for at the time.

So what nuclear projects did he do? Iv searched... came up dry... oh wait, yeah thats always the case right "I cant find a link because its hidden, ooooh spooky.

The mans musings in regards to atomic energy are often taken wildly out of context or outright being misinterpreted. There is one people quote about internal energy of an atom which, if you read the whole thing is about kinetic energy, not remotely about atomic energy.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ErosA433

Not to mention that making a Nuclear bomb, or even a Thermo Nuke is not the hardest thing to do these days.

The hardest part in making a nuke is producing the fissile material for it - if you have/can do that you have a nuke.

Even the "secret" to the Teller/Ulam design is pretty well known now: Ablation.

So yeah, would not be related to Nuclear proliferation.

Standard Nuke: Fissile Core, Slow and Fast Explosives, Neutron activator, precision timing (of course a little more, but you get the deal) - Thermo nuke is similar, however you need the materials to channel the radiation/x-rays pressures, a coating to help prevent the secondary from blowing a part too early etc etc.

*Shrugs*
edit on 24-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Fixed

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

yes in broad terms everyone knows the tech for building nukes

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

yes in broad terms everyone knows the tech for building nukes

Not in just broad terms, I'm using broad terms on ATS as I am not going to write a massive page on this forum to detail it as it would be a waste of time/effort and be utterly pointless.

As I said, if you have or can produce the fissile material you can make a Nuke - it is not hard at all.

Making a Gun Type nuke is even easier, and you would not even need precision timing, only the math of the neutron bombardment from the neutron source(which you can set a normal Computer you have today to do it for you) at the point of critical mass, you could instruct a High school kid to make one - you can build one now without the core if you want.

Even the timings for the math on an Implosion based you can simulate with Physics software now that is very much open to have and use.

A nuke is not hard to build.
edit on 26-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Fixed

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join