It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla - Free Energy

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I still find it funny you call trams “streetcars”. It’s almost like there should be wallcars, pathcars and ceilingcars lol.

Learn to speak English!

They were in the UK first. That makes them trams

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
As well as to drive on the correct side of the road.

Phage's history of being correct remains intact.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That I can’t disagree on because I’ve driven both for long periods and prefer to drive on the right. Probably because I’m mostly left-handed or something.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Phage's history of being correct remains intact.

I saw him being wrong before. It was only the once though, so we can give him a pass for that

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I saw him being wrong before. It was only the once though, so we can give him a pass for that

Phage thought he was wrong once but he was mistaken.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Fellas, fellas.
This thread is not about me.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Hyperboles

not always
you mean there is 2 wire transmission?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Yes, the longest above surface mounted HVDC is using 2 wire transmission for example. The HVDC cross channel from france to the UK is two wire and they can also switch polarity.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
What do you think the pyramids really were? Missing capstone and only "Egyptian" monuments without a single body painting or hieroglyph ever found in one (cuz they got the bodies out and moved me to a cave in the valley of kings covered in paintings and hieroglyphs cuz a cave tomb was more secure than an impenetrable hidden room pyramid that needed to be the size of a small mountain for some reason yet whose glory was abandoned for a hole in a hill).

Ps yes Im sure ninety people have already said this...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: WithWings

yes you are right.
but i also wonder why his electric lights in the dirt has not been replicated.
If it were, it would be a boon to mankind

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
a reply to: WithWings

yes you are right.

There's, like, thousands of videos on YouTube of people doing this trick. It's not magic, and certainly not a 'boon to mankind'.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

yes you are right.

Because it's a highly inefficient means of illuminating lamps.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
TBTB have devices placed all over the world which detect when devices like his and others are simply turned on. They can descend on the inventor/s within a matter of hours and threaten them to give up the device.

There is a particular story I can't seem to find about a university professor who in his spare time created a perpetual energy device in the basement of his university using surplus military equipment which was stored there. Within eight hours of turning it on, FBI kicked down his door and arrested him. He was framed for "taking photos of students in the female dorm" and they threatened him with his career if he did not forfeit his device and the blueprints.... Who knows how many times this has happened.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
TBTB have devices placed all over the world which detect when devices like his and others are simply turned on. They can descend on the inventor/s within a matter of hours and threaten them to give up the device.

Cool story.

There is a particular story I can't seem to find about a university professor who in his spare time created a perpetual energy device in the basement of his university using surplus military equipment which was stored there.

There is no such thing as a 'perpetual energy device', that's like saying the FBI raided his house because he had a philosopher's stone.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The philosophers stone has too many tales over too much time spanning too many cultures to not be at least a possibility of being real at least real enough to cause a reaction that cured illness or turned metals into something that could pass for gold. Many think monoatomic (sp?) gold or a derrivitive thereof is the strongest candidate.

What is something just unbelievable though?.....hmmm a central fractional reserve bank doing a nation a positive service? or a real magic eight ball? A decent praline outside N'awlins or decent souvlaki/gyro outside Athina.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
The philosophers stone has too many tales over too much time spanning too many cultures to not be at least a possibility of being real at least real enough...

Unicorns and dragons too. Maybe Tesla rode one while rerating his free energy death ray earthquake machine.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

yes you are right.

Because it's a highly inefficient means of illuminating lamps.
not according to tesla. oterwise he would never have ventured into the wardenclyffe tower project. and that tower was destroyed for some reason
btw have you got some ball park figures for what you claim.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

not according to tesla. oterwise he would never have ventured into the wardenclyffe tower project. and that tower was destroyed for some reason
btw have you got some ball park figures for what you claim.

Except he was wrong, it was highly inefficient. The tower was dismantled for scrap to pay his debts.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Tesla was a great engineer but not some infallible demi god.

I really don't understand why people see the need for cult-like hero worship. He was a human being, he excelled in some aspects of his life but he also had his flaws. And that's ok. He was an interesting enough dude without needing to make crap up.
edit on 3-10-2017 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Except he was wrong

Shocker lol.

No doubt it will get blamed on TPTB hiding it, again.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join