It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla - Free Energy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

He was the first to power an incandescent lamp remotely though, or to deliver wireless power remotely, or control a submarine remotely underwater, in wwI.

People love Tesla because he did his best to better mankind, with every waking moment.

People who aren't fools despise edison because of his carelessness, arrogance, and cruelty. For instance causing cancer, and killing people with xrays; he basically always showed wanton disregard.

Of course electrocuting animals to prove AV 'unsafe', but let's worship him anyway!

“If he [Thomas Edison] had a needle to find in a haystack, he would not stop to reason where it was most likely to be, but would proceed at once with the feverish diligence of a bee, to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search. … Just a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety percent of his labor.”
edit on 2-10-2017 by WithWings because: spellcheck, nazi

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WithWings
People love Tesla because he did his best to better mankind, with every waking moment.

Tesla was in it for the money, just like Edison.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WithWings

Westinghouse was giving him a stipend for creating the AC motor.

Tesla didn't create the AC Motor.

As i have shown previously on this thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

As AM said above, his motivation was money, not to better mankind.

You really should look into what he didn’t actually do. You’ll be surprised just how much is made up.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's why he kept working, even after the occult black balled him, and lived in room by himself for the rest of his life. He had stipend he didn't need money.

If he was greedy like edison he would have sued edison for the money offered for improving edison's weaksauce motors, as it was a verbal contract, and Tesla no fool.

“Marconi is a good fellow. Let him continue. He is using seventeen of my patents.”

No royalties, no lawsuits. The occult pushed Marconi into suicide, so they could steal his tech.

You really should do more research before you badmouth people who are better than you.

Tesla might forgive you, I wouldn't.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

He lived in a paid for hotel room and all bills paid for 9 years and was given money each month from Westinghouse. The only reason it was called a “consultant fee” was because he would accept it if it was labelled “charity”.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yup. No matter what it takes.

Like he said:

The only method compatible with our notions of civilization and the race is to prevent the breeding of the unfit by sterilization and the deliberate guidance of the mating instinct, Several European countries and a number of states of the American Union sterilize the criminal and the insane. This is not sufficient. The trend of opinion among eugenists is that we must make marriage more difficult. Certainly no one who is not a desirable parent should be permitted to produce progeny.
www.pbs.org...

It should be noted that the evil Edison was against the eugenics movement.

edit on 10/2/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WithWings
That's why he kept working, even after the occult black balled him, and lived in room by himself for the rest of his life. He had stipend he didn't need money.

You make no sense. First you say he wasn't in it for the money but you admit he received a stipend which is, wait for it, money.

Tesla wanted to get rich off of his work, he just wasn't a good business man and got hosed.

You really should do more research before you badmouth people who are better than you.

Does this 'research' entail making fanciful claims like 'the occult did it!' Whatever the hell that means.

Tesla might forgive you, I wouldn't.

I'm so sad now.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
He lived in a paid for hotel room and all bills paid for 9 years...

A luxury hotel room.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He lived in a paid for hotel room and all bills paid for 9 years...

A luxury hotel room.

I keep forgetting the luxury part.

Wouldn’t want people to think he was staying in some crumby hotel with stained sheets and dead bodies buried in the floor.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Nope, the New Yorker was a newly constructed premiere property.

Previous to staying there he also stayed at the Waldorf Astoria, you may have heard of this one as well. Not bad for a guy who 'didn't need money'.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Visual aids.
www.teslasociety.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Yeah. I saw the list of the hotels he stayed at. They certainly weren’t dives. Quiet the opposite.

AND the reason for being booted out of at least 1. Pigeon crap and the smell.

But 9 years in his past one. Bills paid AND spending money. He wasn’t in it for the money though

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I saw those earlier, neat pics. Interesting to note the two rooms that currently comprise 'Tesla's room' was at one time a large suite. We should all need money so little that we could live in a luxury hotel for a decade.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

But 9 years in his past one. Bills paid AND spending money. He wasn’t in it for the money though

I say the same thing whenever I stay at the Waldorf, 'I'm not here for the money, let me stay for free!'.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Visual aids.
www.teslasociety.com...

How could someone live in such squalor?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

With a generous stipend! Duh.

edit on 2-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I say the same thing whenever I stay at the Waldorf, 'I'm not here for the money, let me stay for free!'.

Has it worked?

I hear they just give those places out to anyone

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Has it worked?

I hear they just give those places out to anyone

I just show them my Tesla Death Ray and they throw in complimentary room service too.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

With a generous stipend! Duh.

But that’s money! And we all know Tesla wasn’t interested in money. He was this super great guy who wanted to better humanity. Partly by getting rid of a bit of it.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join