It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently historic finding in Puebla of 1st contact Mayan-Alien

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
One verified fake in the whole lot will discredit anything possibly authentic.

Why wouldn't it? If somebody was trying to sell you a Picasso and they had three and two were proven to be fake, what could that person do to convince you to fork over a few million bucks for that third one? Even if they seemingly provided all the necessary documentation, in the back of your mind you'd just be wondering if maybe they just did a better job faking the third one.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Carbon dating the stones won't give us the age of the carvings. Because they could easily be created just before they were found, it would not be "solid proof" of human alien interactions. This line of thinking only works with those with the pre-existing belief in visiting aliens.

I was always suspicious of the carvings mentioned in 2011. The UFOs are drawn in a 3D perspective view. The bottom of the "craft" is exposed giving the illusion of depth which seems very modern day and cartoonish. That is how an artist today would draw it. It also looks like they were painted over and wiped cleaned with a cloth to highlight the deeper carved lines. Similar to what's done to age furniture. I would with think they would be completely cleaned.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8
Modern is a relative term, post diluvian survivors could of done this with the knowledge they still held whilst using "primitive" methods.If modern man got knocked back to the stone age our potential descendants would say the same.
edit on 4-10-2017 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Interesting find.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Looks like a fraud to me. Much like that con man Klaus Dona. Is he involved in this one?

Harte

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
Looks like a fraud to me. Much like that con man Klaus Dona. Is he involved in this one?

Harte

Klaus Dona's collection is very intriguing

what makes you say he's a con man?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thanks OP for your efforts in helping us discern whether or not archaeological findings may be real evidence or not.

I was reading through this older archaeological find in that area and it seems the pre-hispanic peoples art was zoomorphic (characterized by a highly stylized or conventionalized representation of animal forms), anthropormorphic (attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena) and ritualistic.

research.amnh.org...

Take a look at some of the artifacts, please. Some are described with coffee-bean shaped eyes.

www.amnh.org... ection-tampico-panuco-region-as-classified-by-ekholm/
edit on 110CDT09America/Chicago00190931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: njord

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Klaus Dona's collection is very intriguing

what makes you say he's a con man?

You apparently don't care to know, or you already would. But if you really want to, you can start here reading about this charlatan.

Some more here.

Plenty more out there.

Harte
edit on 10/7/2017 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Dear inthelight,

Reading scientific literature about dating carved objects, not made of organic material, I have found that in the majority of the cases the task is carried out using indirect methods.

For instance the objects are dated from the context they are found, the layers of sediment the archaeologists take the objects from.

Another way is by checking stylistic characteristics of the objects with others that have already determined their age about.

Therefore, it is crucial to know exactly where the stones were found to check their authenticity.

it is not credible if they were just found thrown on certain place of the woods soil at surface. If the objects are authentic they must be found buried and somebody, who uncovered them, must reveal at what depth were found.

If there are ceramic objects that were found at the same level of the stones they can help to date the stones by association.

Any pottery can be dated using the method of thermoluminescence, since in each of the different tasks along a ceramic is made there is variation of the termoluminiscense properties of its surfaces.

Please check
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/7/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join