It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently historic finding in Puebla of 1st contact Mayan-Alien

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Incredible. Thank you for the finding.

I really hope it turns out to be legit.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I don't know about if C14 has been carried out yet to any objects found in Mexico of an Alien Contact but possibly giving a glance to this other video of Dr Nassim Haramein will give us hints.

Pls check
www.youtube.com...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I love You Tube and watch it almost nightly if I have time. As the OP stated it contains a bit of everything for everyone.

I simply would like more sources that I may have missed regarding this. The videos in the OP are entertaining and thought provoking and I always give The Angel Of Light a star when he authors a post I read. Always entertaining.

I simply require more proof to be convinced. To those upset by that, enjoy your butthurt life. My backbone is well intact.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I think the only proof that would convince you and I, is if the aliens were to land right in front of us. Maybe rightly so, I too have researched the subject matter, and frankly I'm over it. All the different speculations, claims, and pure fakery have made the subject a mess. But at least some things have been debunked and laid to rest.
At the same time I hear of evidence out there, eye witness reports from military personnel etc..Which still keeps me intrigued and curious about what is really behind all the phenomena.

What are your thoughts on the carved artifacts? Genuine or fake? If so why?

Or would you rather discuss who is the most butthurt?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: The angel of light

How do you turn these videos to English?
I watched the second one and would like to watch the others.
Thanks in advance.

Look at the bottom of the video and on the bar, along with being able to go full screen, you'll see a CC [ closed caption ]. Click that and if there are English subtitles, that'll make'em pop up on the video..

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

edit on 30-9-2017 by alexpmi because: wrong thread ...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I still have a very open mind on the subject. I'd be stunned if we are the only intelligent life in a univere vast beyond our comprehension. I don't even rule out the multiverse theory, or most others. We can only speculate on these things currently.

I will also admit I'm not 100 percent sure what I would take as solid proof, but it wouldn't require aliens landing here. Even that could be faked rather easily. Art and eye witness reports are not proof. This is intricate. More to it than what is on the surface. I've seen unexplainable things on several occasions. Not proof, and neither is this.

Me butthurt? 🙄😂 It has happened before in the real world. Not possible on the inernet. I leave my ego out of this, tends to keep things clearer.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

its a little suspicious all the rocks showing aliens and flyibg saucers and mayans are not connected to anything and they are framed perfect as in not broken to be missing any part of a gray alien..

On the actual cave walls/floor ceiling the "art" style is like patterning I used to do in clay when I was little.. Its like rectangles/triangles/lines..

Im having trouble imagining the two are related..

if they are authentic, then yes we have a winner. I have my doubts.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

After Jose Aguayo and Manuel Rangel from Master detector and Jac detector treasure hunting companies found the cave of the petroglyphs and had access to the hard evidence found by the peasants, in late June of this year they invited the Mexican media to do a second expedition and two Mexican journalists, Yohannan Diaz and Jimena Duarte, from Imagen TV and Imagen Noticias accepted to join it.

Here it is the visual record of their visit to the cave of this mystery:

Pls check

www.youtube.com...

You can check that effectively the authenticity of the existence of this private Mexican companies of gold diggers at www.Masterdector.com

As it can be seen in this video there were small gold nuggets, possibly votive offerings, everywhere over the carved stone Altar, what it is a signal of the importance of the site in Ancient times.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/30/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

We can suspect as would be the normal case to any newly found ancient remains that the Mexican government (as would any) will put the site off limits. Any materials removed from the site will be required to be turned over to the government where they will be housed in an "Indiana Jones" type of facility until Hell freezes over.

Given that portion of Mexico frequently has problems with that part of Mexico (meaning the government is hated) we probably won't hear too much about the materials that were removed already as probably they are on the way to be smuggled elsewhere for verification outside of government control.

I know sheer speculation, but just looking down the road in the event this doesn't fall apart as a genuine hoax.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The videos were low informational. Not very good. Too much speculation not enough content.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

We can suspect as would be the normal case to any newly found ancient remains that the Mexican government (as would any) will put the site off limits. Any materials removed from the site will be required to be turned over to the government where they will be housed in an "Indiana Jones" type of facility until Hell freezes over.

Given that portion of Mexico frequently has problems with that part of Mexico (meaning the government is hated) we probably won't hear too much about the materials that were removed already as probably they are on the way to be smuggled elsewhere for verification outside of government control.

I know sheer speculation, but just looking down the road in the event this doesn't fall apart as a genuine hoax.

I have a feeling you are very accurate in your assessment. That suppression is sad and disgusting, but it probably happens the world over. What are they trying so desperately to hide?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
One verified fake in the whole lot will discredit anything possibly authentic.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

not to me..

Id be more focused on even ONE verified to being older than "european influence."

If you have one ancient picture of a gray alien I think you're golden.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Define "picture."

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Speculation? Excuse me but what are you talking about?

With all respect when artifacts carved in stone that have a lot the appearance of authentic archaelogical findings are exhibited there is not too much space for any speculation.

We can think that of course it is needed a validation with scientific dating of the artifacts, but there is nothing in my opinion in the videos that speculates, they just present facts and leave to the public the analysis.

If you really understand Spanish, because I assume you watched the material in English carefully you might realize that the attitude of Aguayo of to leave conclusions to the experts of the INAH instead of make any claims is extremely professional from his side.

It is precisely that lack of urgency to make claims what it is intriguing in this case, normally when somebody is manufacturing a hoax shows more rhetoric and interest into sustain they are authentic.

Now, I understand fluently Spanish so I don't have doubts of what the people's on the videos are saying. Only the journalists that were invited in the second expedition discussed distinct hypothesis, but not who actually found the artifacts.

Finally, art is indeed a solid proof when it is confirmed that is actually ancient, we don't know right now that, but if archaeologists prove it this would be The finding in Ufology.

Think in this, who was going to represent artistically centuries o perhaps thousands of years ago aliens to try to fake an encounter in that time?

So everything depends on a professional dating of those stones.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/30/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: skunkape23

not to me..

Id be more focused on even ONE verified to being older than "european influence."

If you have one ancient picture of a gray alien I think you're golden.

Even if one is verified as older than "europeein' influence," how do we know the guy just couldn't draw very well?
You ever look at the stuff kids draw? Some of it gets pretty weird.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds

By Julian.

edit on 9/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
How come nobody ever goes into one of these caves and comes out with a painting done on a 20 x 10 meter polished piece of unobtainium or something?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
How come nobody ever goes into one of these caves and comes out with a painting done on a 20 x 10 meter polished piece of unobtainium or something?

If you don't believe in the tons of various evidence, you obviously wouldn't accept it as evidence for early contact. You would claim it was obviously something recently made by some secret lab where they work with unknown metals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join