It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently historic finding in Puebla of 1st contact Mayan-Alien

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers

On April of 2017 the journalist Javier Lopez-Diaz of Radio Cinco station in Puebla, Mexico, published a sensational finding if carved jade stones somewhere in the middle of the tropical forest in the limits between the States of Puebla and Veracruz.

Please check

www.youtube.com...

Apparently the first finding occurred in March of this 2017 not by professional archaeologists or ufologists but by common peasants of the region in a walk through the jungle.

Please check

www.youtube.com...

Just three months later, in June 2017, an expedition in the same region by the research groups of Master and Jak Detector, leaded by Jose Aguayo and Manuel Rangel found a cave where petroglyphs are carved in the walls showing what it appears as scenes of contact between Mayans, or other prehispanic civilization with beings with Alien gray look.

Please check
www.youtube.com...

These discoveries have not yet been certified by the National Institute of Anthropology and History of Mexico, but are supported in very convinced films, photos and what is more important hard and extremely solid evidence which characteristics at least in my case I have never ever have seen something like that in my entire life.

Please check the links and let's try to validate or investigate what's going on about this that could be, if it is true, the greatest finding of human-alien contact .

The region of this finding is part of what it is called the Huasteca by Mexicans and it correspond to different precolumbian civilizations along thousands of years: Toltecs, Totonacas and even possibly Olmecs, but it could be also related with preMayans.

By the end of June 2017 a popular TV program of a Mexico city channel radiated also to all that country showed in furst class schedule at night a special documentary about the expeditions to the area and the so rare findings.

Please check

www.youtube.com...

This new findings in Central Mexico seem to confirm the facts that were discussed by Dr Nassin Haramein in the international conference of Saarbrucken, Germany, in 2011 about Alien contacts with prehispanic Mexican civilizations.

Pls read
Nassim Haramein Lecture on Ancient Mexico Alien First Contact

In that occasion this researcher surprised the international community of archaelogists showing Pre-Columbian objects of Mexican origin as hard evidence of his hypothesis.

Here more of Puebla 2017 finding in English.

Pls check
www.youtube.com...

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightnes
edit on 9/30/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Finds definitive proof of alien contact and only source is a couple of YouTube videos.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Yeah coz everything on YouTube is total BS I mean everything right? Who said anything about definitive?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

*Apparent. Better?

I also did not state or imply everything on YouTube is total bs. Sometimes with a big claim a little more proof would be nice. I've done a good deal of research in this area and big claims never come with much besides speculation or flat out lies.

This site has been dumbed down a bit but the Deny Ignorance motto is still upheld by many.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Yeah coz everything on YouTube is total BS I mean everything right? Who said anything about definitive?

How can cave paintings be definitive proof of aliens?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Who's claiming they are definitive proof? Me? The OP? Sorry I don't see the claim anywhere in the OP.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Awesome find and thank you!!!

More and more pieces are coming together of our true history, well the ones that archeologists aren't able to immediately cover up. I think it would be a huge advantage if the human race knew our history, instead of the myths that are currently being forced upon us.

But that revelation would probably mean big changes.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread. I watched all the videos
, I speak Spanish too, so it was great to hear the information coming straight from the same people who found the stones. As a detectorist I found so cool too, regardless if true or false.

No matter how many stones like these ones or even gold people find, a biased agenda disguised as skepticism will downplay the facts.

People still will be waiting for a mothership landing. I think the only reason why that can't happen now is because same people wouldn't be able to handle such a situation. This is coming from someone who went through 3rd and 4rd type experiences.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

With all respect I think yours is the most objective and Prudential of the replies here arrived until now.

There are no claims from my side about this information I am simply posting what comes from different sources about it.

By the way the fact that the videos have been posted in youtube, by other people than their authors, neither qualify for disqualify them at all.

Everybody knows that YouTube is a depository of great diversity of films produced daily around the world including a lot of journalism ones from many TV stations in different countries.

Thanks for the interest in the thread.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/30/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

link   

Who's claiming they are definitive proof? Me? The OP? Sorry I don't see the claim anywhere in the OP.

Apparently in the thread title...

Apparently historic finding in Puebla of 1st contact Mayan-Alien

link   
Say what you like about YouTube, but if these sketching's are legitimate, it's rather uncanny that the sketch of the alien looks just like a Gray. Before attacking the messenger, show proof that this has no basis in fact. There's no need to attack the Op on these subjects. I've done a lot of research in this area too. and I find some skeptic accusations questionable and without proof. Saying it isn't so, doesn't make it so.

Denying ignorance doesn't mean it's only up to the Op. It's why we discuss these things on ATS and try to rule out hoaxes and false accusations.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

As it happens I'm just sick to death of OP's being bashed for posting YouTube vids, I have seen many informative and educational vids posted on YouTube I would never have known about otherwise. Sure there's lots of rubbish on there too, but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water.

With regards to the OP, if those carvings aren't fake, then they are very interesting. Granted even if authentic it's still not proof of alien contact, but the typical "grey" looking archetype depicted is peculiar. Which by the way makes me think they are likely to be fake. Still worthy of investigating though, just to be sure to deny ignorance and all...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

How do you turn these videos to English?
I watched the second one and would like to watch the others.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Quite fascinating. I'd hope maybe there will be carbon dating of the stones and a follow-up report?

link   

It's not in my nature to be pedantic, but Apparent and definitive don't mean the same thing, not even close!

link   

Hold your horses with the instant criticism and rejection. Having travel in Mexico and visited more than a dozen ruins of the various people of ancient times there are many wondrous sights to me seen and possible hundreds of others yet hidden in the jungle there and in more southern areas.

Look at it from the conspiracy side, maybe these amateurs have stumbled upon a complex find that would be never see the light of day if an official group from some university or another found it.

Mexico is full of replicas of early pottery and statures made for tourist and often sold as legitimate to the unsuspecting. I have a nice obviously fake one that reminds me of my travels there (marked with a contemporary date and the artist). If these stones and cave carvings are from over a thousand of years ago, we will eventually know the truth, but then again, there is a whole network of belief among professional authorities that speak down to us about what they want us to accept and belief.

This supposed find has all of the earmarks of becoming a huge scandal that will far surpass other issues of crystal skulls, elongated skulls and tiny skeletons.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

...Apparent and definitive don't mean the same thing, not even close!

What you said isn't proof of alien contact either...

Yeah coz everything on YouTube is total BS I mean everything right?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I agree mostly, I think you might have missed the sarcasm in my comment.
I find the Nazca lines most interesting myself, not the Geoglyphs the lines, (although the glyph dubbed "the alien" is very strange) have you seen the satellite images of all those lines running completely straight across mountains, ridges and canyons as if that kind of terrain isn't even there?
I find it fascinating.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Unfortunately I have not yet found a way to translate the original Spanish films into English, but there is anyway some good audio-visual material in English .

Now, the story of tbis finding links perfectly with disclosures if a huge collection of archaelogical artifacts that the INAH of Mexuci has been collecting along 80 years supporting the theory not if just a casual alien contact, but a well established relationship of the prehispanic civilizations with extraterrestrial life.

instance there is this Jason Kirby video showing this collection from 2012, when he had access to it.

Pls check

www.youtube.com...

The collection shows that this happened not just only to the Mayan people, but to other Mexican civilizations.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It's not in my nature to be pedantic, but Apparent and definitive don't mean the same thing, not even close!

The phrase "Apparently Historic Finding" may not quite be "definitive", but depending which definition is used, it's close.

Even though "apparent" sometimes has the meaning "to seem", many people use it to mean "clear and obvious".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join