It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It takes a big pair to make the claim of atheism.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

If we are lucky he will come explain it all

I mean he's proselytized already. So he surely can't be afraid to explain his POV

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I’m sure he’ll say something about his preserved word of men and trying to make a point of something.

I’ll probably fall asleep after the first sentence though.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: gps777

So I ask you. IF something created life, what created it?

I thought I made my belief clear enough, maybe not, God.

Science has done some great things, but also terrible things, I don`t put faith in all scientists because it depends who governs their moral compass.

The first 7 words of the Bible, written some 3500 years ago, science has only recently become aware of.

Ravi Zacharias - Science vs Religion

If you want personal proof and "know" of Gods existence you`ll find Him by dialing the right number, with an open humble heart realizing your a sinner, sin is built into our very nature. There is a bottomless pit between belief and unbelief and is why they call it the leap of faith, forever separate as God intended.

That said I`ll leave you to what ever you wish to believe.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You made it clear. Who created God?

Ok so you don't put faith in Scientists because they have done terrible things? So have people governed by faith.

Now since I don't think we've crossed paths. Don't Proselytize at me. I see that as an invitation to war. I have faith. I'm a Polytheist.

Basically your arguments are non factual based, in that you can't prove your suppositions, as they have no evidence. Rather you are relying on the God of the Margins argument/Fallacy.

So from one religious individual to another. Your argument is flawed. Go after the science, or admit you are waving gnosis around like a toddler who's discovered they are a boy for the first time

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

You made it clear. Who created God?

Ah, then it was you not being clear.

All we know, God is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end of our existence. God has always existed, He is of everlasting He had no beginning and has no end.

Ok so you don't put faith in Scientists because they have done terrible things? So have people governed by faith.

That`s subjective.

Don`t generalize be specific.

Even though I agree Christianity has been high jacked by many and have committed atrocities, its only under the guise of Christianity and gone against what is commanded of us.

Now since I don't think we've crossed paths. Don't Proselytize at me. I see that as an invitation to war. I have faith. I'm a Polytheist.

That`s a duty for me, something you don`t have the authority to command, your arrogance and ego do you a disservice, I won`t massage your ego or be your fan boy, sorry. If you can`t have a civil conversation without expecting people to bow to your high and mighty opinion of yourself don`t expect respect.

Hebrews 4:12King James Version (KJV)

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
www.biblegateway.com...

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
www.biblegateway.com...

Basically your arguments are non factual based, in that you can't prove your suppositions, as they have no evidence. Rather you are relying on the God of the Margins argument/Fallacy.

It is a fact to me and many more with near exact testimonies, but as I said your free to believe in your multitude of false gods you make for yourself.

So from one religious individual to another. Your argument is flawed. Go after the science, or admit you are waving gnosis around like a toddler who's discovered they are a boy for the first time

2 Timothy 3King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
www.biblegateway.com...

Take a good look.

But I will leave you be and dust off my shoes.

11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
www.biblegateway.com...

Sorry as it must be shocking to you, you don`t impress me at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Neighbour you don't impress me either. You deny faith has caused pain and demand specifics? Yet you provide none for your accusation of science.

You then assume your gnoses are facts and prosletyize at me.

Run along neighbour before you embarrass yourself more.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join