It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It takes a big pair to make the claim of atheism.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

We’re not going to have a discussion on a discussion board?

I guess your belief is too fragile to be able to handle it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Be an adult and discuss.

All I said was that you had not considered that there could be many Gods, and you got your knickers in a twist.

So lets get this back on topic.

Your OP is not very logical.

You attack atheists over not considering deity as an option (actually they do, they dismiss it as not likely). But you don't understand that to prove a deity one must define it physically. If you can not, it is a supernatural (beyond nature) thing, and not something to consider.

So the silly one is who now?

Why are you so closed off?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Neighbour, you are not a moderator. You don't get to moderate your threads. So you can't tell us to leave or behave.

You started a thread on a discussion board, then refuse to discuss? Why would someone do that?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Be an adult and discuss.

All I said was that you had not considered that there could be many Gods, and you got your knickers in a twist.

So lets get this back on topic.

Your OP is not very logical.

You attack atheists over not considering deity as an option (actually they do, they dismiss it as not likely). But you don't understand that to prove a deity one must define it physically. If you can not, it is a supernatural (beyond nature) thing, and not something to consider.

So the silly one is who now?

Why are you so closed off?

Nice tricks, I don't fall for it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Neighbour, you are not a moderator. You don't get to moderate your threads. So you can't tell us to leave or behave.

You started a thread on a discussion board, then refuse to discuss? Why would someone do that?

There's no discussing with you.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

So logic is a trick is it? Being able to critically think is the Devils work perchance?

Why again would you start a discussion thread, and refuse to discuss? Why are you so afraid to talk? Are you scared this little pagan will steal your soul or something?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

There's no discussing with you.

Says the person who won’t discuss on a thread they started.

LOL

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Mirror mirror ....

No there is no discussing with YOU.

Come now.

Lets return.

Show proof your deity is the creator
Show proof that my Gods are false
Show proof that the atheistic stance is wrong.

OR at least be willing to discuss.

I've been willing and still am. Unless you are afraid?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I’m having a serious case of deja vu.

Not just with a single poster either. It reminds me of many

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yes indeed. Though this one is a bit botty

I was seriously wanting to get a discussion here. But all I got was a repeat.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Can’t really say I’m surprised.

The thread was bad assumptions from the get go. Add in rewriting the dictionary. Throw in a bit of “only my god is the right god”. A pinch of religious insecurity. And you end up with this, a great big nothing cake.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

To be fair, all threads are based upon assumptions. What happened here though is a continued refusal to admit said assumptions. Then as you said, cherry picking and weasel wording word meanings, and you get what we have here.

A thread that is open missionary work.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

To be fair, all threads are based upon assumptions. What happened here though is a continued refusal to admit said assumptions. Then as you said, cherry picking and weasel wording word meanings, and you get what we have here.

You're outstanding at derailing threads. Do you always waste people's time? You should consider a change of approach. Your arrogance is way out of line. You ruined a perfect good thread. You always do?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Can’t really say I’m surprised.

The thread was bad assumptions from the get go. Add in rewriting the dictionary. Throw in a bit of “only my god is the right god”. A pinch of religious insecurity. And you end up with this, a great big nothing cake.

Go troll another thread with that friend of yours.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I think I’ll stay in this one. It’s amusing to see the religious get angry and frustrated.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Atheism claims the inexistence of God while there's no substantial evidence

Brilliant first line, that's as far as I got I'm afraid, it's not for Atheists to prove that God isn't real, it's for the religious to prove that he is, seriously

It's not for the religious to prove he exists, it's up to the atheists to open their eyes.
edit on 4-10-2017 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

You're outstanding at derailing threads. Do you always waste people's time? You should consider a change of approach. Your arrogance is way out of line. You ruined a perfect good thread. You always do?

It wasn't a perfectly good thread though, you wanted people who don't believe in God's to prove gods don't exist. Absolutely ridiculous premise.
I don't believe in any gods but I don't assert there are none, same as claims of pixies etc, how can the unverifiable be verified lol

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

It wasn't a perfectly good thread though, you wanted people who don't believe in God's to prove gods don't exist. Absolutely ridiculous premise.
I don't believe in any gods but I don't assert there are none, same as claims of pixies etc, how can the unverifiable be verified lol

No, all I did was claiming people who claim God does not exist make an outrageous claim cause they have no proof for it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Well we agree then, asserting there are no gods requires similar faith as for asserting there are gods.
Most people I know are atheists but none say there are no gods just we don't believe in them, same as lack of belief in elves etc.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

Well we agree then, asserting there are no gods requires similar faith as for asserting there are gods.
Most people I know are atheists but none say there are no gods just we don't believe in them, same as lack of belief in elves etc.

I assume missing the point is your best quality. I'm so done with atheists.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join