It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Crisis: As Rule of Law Crumbles, Denmark Deploys Army

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

It's called fear mongering and basically a witch hunt.

MADD uses the exact same tactics. They fish for crimes involving alcohol and vehicles to make one large picture and make that large picture the be all and end all.
"news" sites like this take specific data and focus on it to concentrate it. And of course it involves the influx of refugees from Islamic majority countries. But hey, never mind the rape statistics from before that happened.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

depends on what your definition of assimilation is. If you go by the google definition:

to bring into conformity with the customs, attitudes, etc., of a group, nation, or the like; adapt or adjust: to assimilate the new immigrants.

www.dictionary.com...

then i would say emphatically "NO!". It is not possible for migrants to assimilate into your new culture or society.

however, if you run with the new dumbed down definition which i THINK defines assimilation as just not attacking or raping the natives of the host country then i would say "YES", it is POSSIBLE.......but probable? No......

im a westerner who currently lives in europe. Ive been here for some years. I know the language....i like the people, the culture, the food, i effing like and even love EVERYTHING about my host country.......but am i assimilated? HA!!

sorry, i personally just dont even think its POSSIBLE for people, especially adults, to assimilate into a new culture and society even if its VERY similar to their own.

For example: an american moving the UK.....will they ever understand the mind of British people born and raised there? No.....not a chance.

Getting along doesnt mean you have assimilated....

but if you drop the bar low enough....you can probably argue that its possible for people from completely opposite ideologies to assimilate.
edit on 30-9-2017 by tribal because: spelling

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I've been twice, including summer 2016. I'm actually of Scandinavian descent. Also, I have family from Malmo across the channel in Sweden.

However, at least when I was there in 2016 August I didn't see anything amiss.

I did notice a ton of immigrants/refugees in Berlin during the same trip.

a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
All the migrants from the ME and Africa I meet here in the UK seem a damned good bunch. Plus they are good workers. They are in general excellent workers compared to some of our lazy work shy natives who think certain jobs are beneath them and prefer a life living off our hard worked taxes and living a life without contributing anything to society. Plus they do assimilate largely, just a bit of an issue with muslim ghettos developing in some towns/regions. Like everything there are good things and bad things as a result, but most I meet are pretty nice people and often quite educated too and bring a new spice to the people of Britain. We all came here and to Denmark and the rest of Europe and the world in streams to make up what is wafer like legacy.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So I would assume by your reaction that you think all correlations between race/religion and behavior are bunk, pure propaganda. That is pretty closed minded. If you are wrong, then that blindness could cause more harm in denial than trying to find out the cause of these rapes. Then you would start pressuring the law enforcement to start downplaying these correlations simply because that type of thought is bad.

Why would you choose that path?

I wonder what how the statistics relate between Hungary who protects their boarders and Sweden/Denmark?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
there is only one way to judge the effect of having millions of new migrants flooding europe.

if once upon a time you could go anywhere without any fear of being attacked or raped and now you cant......

then its an invasion.

Seriously, what is wrong with you folks. Listen to the Europeans when we tell you that you can still go places without fear of being attacked of raped. Sheesh.

This is all hysterical nonsense.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

i guess you should re-read what i wrote.

ive lived in europe for many years now....the change is obvious and its not for the better.

i personally dont enjoy walking around or riding the bus here and having gaunt, fish eyed young men looking at my children like they are morsels to be devoured or looking at me like they would just as soon kill me as say hello.

when was the last time you heard about white men doing what happened in Rotherham?

www.forbes.com... -correctness/#488dc55d754a

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Shhhhh. They need their fear. They rely on it!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Seriously, what is wrong with you folks. Listen to the Europeans when we tell you that you can still go places without fear of being attacked of raped. Sheesh.

This is all hysterical nonsense.

I honestly think much of it is hysteria. The number one danger around any UK town is not immigrants, it is native young lads who've been watching too much UFC while coked/pissed up and looking for trouble.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Fear? Trying to find correlations through the fog of PC agenda is fear?

Asking questions and trying to figure this reality out is fear?

The only fear I see is the realization that the destruction is occurring way too much, way too fast for them to keep hidden much longer. They need a larger number of invaders in place before the blinders come off or it is game over. If that happens the populace will know what the game is and they will still have time to correct the assault against their way of life.

Have they had a proper model in the past to tell them how much and how soon they can cause the destruction of association? This almost seems like their first trial run en mass.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

To the best of my knowledge there's never been a news source that wasn't biased. Even old institutions like The Times was fundamentally a loud hailer for the Conservatives, monarchy and military. Further back we had the pamphlets which were anti-Establishment and counter-cultural. 18th and 19th Century tabloids favoured lurid stories and didn't care much for accuracy or even truth.

Until news is reported by professional science writers, we'll never see an unbiased article. Not even then!

What I always try to look out for is the extremist bias. It's ideological and happily lies to influence perceptions. Plus it's coming at us from Left and Right like a torrent of Kool Aid.

It would be even worse if the news was reported by professional science writers, but yeah I agree, there has never been an unbiased media. I think it's got worse though to the point of extremism and outright lies in an effort to manipulate people.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I'm not a xenophobic nationalists so no I don't know what you're talking about.
Also the article presented is extremely closed minded.
It doesn't take a genius to correlate an influx in population and crime and lack of law enforcement resources. It's basic stuff. Like i said, its a witch hunt. Blame the minority for the bigger problem.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

We should ban their migration into Europe and deport those present.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

tell that to the 1,500 young girls put into sex slavery by MUSLIM Pakistani gangs.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

there is only one way to judge the effect of having millions of new migrants flooding europe.

if once upon a time you could go anywhere without any fear of being attacked or raped and now you cant......

then its an invasion.

Well there was no point in history when that was true, so no, it's not an invasion.
edit on 30-9-2017 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

im multifaceted enough to blame both.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

youre right...in your version of history.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

youre right...in your version of history.

No, in reality. Unless your claiming there was a time before rape and assault?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

How so?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

My question then is if the police are so overworked, why haven't more been hired and trained and brought on the force in the year they've spent talking about their plan?

It sounds like they've just left the status quo in place which has led to dramatic increases in crime because there aren't enough police to be where they should be rather than increasing to the number of personnel they really need.

Deploying troops is temporary. Do they really think this will be temporary?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join