It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else hopes the world goes boom?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This world is not a good place at the moment, it is in the hands of pure evil.

John 12:25: “He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal.”

(1 John 2:15-17):

Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life is not from the Father but is from the world. The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah. Or or... You don't have a clue either.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am 51 and when I was young ( a teen )
I spent years tring to think of ways to get the human race to have peace .
After time I even thought what if every country had there every own planet . Be nothing left to fight over right ?
But I got older and realized Cain killed Able
two of the 5 people In existence and even then they could not get along .
Wile that story may only be a story it is also true as it happen a 1000 times a day .
Having said all that I love my sons and cant stand the thought of them dieing .
But i went so much father then just that my goal was not to be a dinosaur my son my sons son and so on for the next 100 million years .
I truly wish there was a way ( i dont mind if humans evolve into bald big eye alien looking guys i just want them there to be bald big eyed alien looking guys .)
But like the poster I don't deni the Truth humans are violent and savage this includes you this includes me .
No you may not have killed today and you may never kill but it is there inside you .
when you were 5 you hit that other kid just to do it and so did I .
Female or male no difference we evolved and became predators and in doing so sowed the seeds of blood .
Like any apax predator given the means we will destroy our self .
wolfs kill eat and kill again the population grows beyond the lands ability to support them they kill each other .
Humans are The biggest baddest wolf that has ever walked the planet the intelligence you clam to have is a thin veneer and is throun off at the slights contest of survival .
As it must be throun off you cant think your way through a force of nature .

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The ruling class of humanity is evil. I would gladly face Armageddon if it meant they would lose power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join