It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else hopes the world goes boom?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
We are a species that is not going to go much further than we are now. We are a violent species who still has wars over insignificant things such as religion, race and politics. If there was a time in our past where we had technology that surpassed what we have now, then it most likely ended up in ruins over the same issues we face today.

Do we honestly think we will go any further? If aliens exist and are visiting us, they have obviously gotten over the trivial issues we face today. Stephen Hawking 's says that we are in trouble if any alien race visits us and I say, he is wrong.

Think about it, if a race of biological beings cannot get over such petty issues such as race, religion or borders, among st other issues, than how much longer can that species survive? aren't we just fighting the inevitable conclusion?

edit on 30-9-2017 by ShawnTBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Feeling bitter, I presume?

Relax man. Go outside.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShawnTBear
We are a species that is not going to go much further than we are now. We are a violent species who still has wars over insignificant things such as religion, race and politics. If there was a time in our past where we had technology that surpassed what we have now, then it most likely ended up in ruins over the same issues we face today.

Do we honestly think we will go any further? If aliens exist and are visiting us, they have obviously gotten over the trivial issues we face today. Stephen Hawking 's says that we are in trouble if any alien race visits us and I say, he is wrong.

Think about it, if a race of biological beings cannot get over such petty issues such as race, religion or borders, among st other issues, than how much longer can that species survive? aren't we just fighting the inevitable conclusion?

We are merely children growing up in a cruel world . As we mature , we will leave the its mine , I want it , you cant have it behind

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Relax man. Go outside.

I guess I am. Just so tired of this world we live in, so much hate and division. I just wish we could join together and realize we are all in this together.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ShawnTBear

If you look really closely at what happens in the world it's depressing and painful. Cancer wards for kids, bombs dropping, hatred on social media. There's poverty for billions of people and billions of dollars for dozens of people.

On the other hand, pan back and look at the bigger picture. It's a beautiful world and we've got centuries worth of music, art and literature as evidence of the value of humanity. Right now there are millions of incredible moments being experienced across the world just like they have been for hundreds of thousands of years.

If you focus on looking closely, you'll totally miss out on the bigger picture.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Relax man. Go outside.

I guess I am. Just so tired of this world we live in, so much hate and division. I just wish we could join together and realize we are all in this together.

Seriously, go outside. Get off the internet. Everyone on the internet is an a-hole. It makes our divisions seem far more important than they really are. I don't know what life is like in the community you live in, but when I go outside, I see mostly decent people MOSTLY getting along with one another.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Relax man. Go outside.

Seriously, go outside. Get off the internet. Everyone on the internet is an a-hole. It makes our divisions seem far more important than they really are. I don't know what life is like in the community you live in, but when I go outside, I see mostly decent people MOSTLY getting along with one another.

Thats the issue, we think escaping this problems is get off the computer or stop watching tv...but everywhere u go...there it is.

I know what you are saying but it is hard. The world is full of decent people but the fact remains that a lot people refuse to see it and that is what gets to me. I know I am part of the problem because of my biased notion about what a conservative is.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

If you look really closely at what happens in the world it's depressing and painful. Cancer wards for kids, bombs dropping, hatred on social media. There's poverty for billions of people and billions of dollars for dozens of people.

On the other hand, pan back and look at the bigger picture. It's a beautiful world and we've got centuries worth of music, art and literature as evidence of the value of humanity. Right now there are millions of incredible moments being experienced across the world just like they have been for hundreds of thousands of years.

You are so right but what do what does the media, the politicians and the world focus on? THE NEGATIVE.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Well no , humans are not a violent species. Just a species that is being manipulated by their own system. they are taught to hate and fear. Media controls the thoughtstreams of many humans by propaganda indoctrination and fake news. Advertizers create greed and negative images become the main criteria. There is no race war if not fuelled by the agenda of the elite.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Every species has a birth/rise/plateau/decline/death. Some faster than others. What stage do you think humans are in, ShawnTBear?

BTW.. I think you started this thread in the wrong forum. U.S. Political Madness is too limited for your broad question about mankind.

edit on 9/30/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I honestly believe...1 step towards the end.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

You are so right but what do what does the media, the politicians and the world focus on? THE NEGATIVE.

Most of the reasons why media focuses on the negatives is supply and demand. There's a reason why tabloid news is far and away the most popular - it's what people want. The solution that works for me is not to read or watch tabloid garbage. Screw 'em.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

so - you want us all to die now - because you believe that we will kill oursevles " sometime " in the future

just WTF ???

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I wish I could do that.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

so - you want us all to die now - because you believe that we will kill oursevles " sometime " in the future

just WTF ???

No, I just want the inevitable to hurry up.

You misunderstand but what my point was, is our destiny...DESTRUCTION and if so..hurry up.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

just WTF ???

No, I just want the inevitable to hurry up.

You misunderstand but what my point was, is our destiny...DESTRUCTION and if so..hurry up.

You should be posting this stuff on Dr. Phil not ATS.

Stop watching the news. You'll feel better.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

As a species we are still young , akin to an adolescent thinking it's an adult but still behaving like a kid.
As with any adolescent it remains to be seen if we will make it to adulthood or do something stupid and end up as another footnote in Universal history but if we do make it through our turbulent teens we have great potential.

The world we live on and Universe we live in is a wonderful place , I hope the world doesn't go boom because our place is out there and we've only just started our voyage of discovery.

Our petty squabbles mean nothing in the greater scheme of things.
edit on 30-9-2017 by gortex because: splong

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

In the processes of gaining enlightenment you become more aware of the concentration of those consciousness lost in dark and those consciousness that bears light around you.

What I am saying is yes at times it may seem the darkness outnumbers the LIGHT, but being outnumbered does not always equal overpowered or over ruled.

WE ARE TAUGHT THINGS POSSIBLY FROM OTHER DIMENSIONS maybe connected to the Paranormal/Supernatural even sleep realms of EXISTENCE FEED FROM DEATH/PAIN/SADNESS/UNHAPPINESS activities, emotions and thoughts generated, so why feed them? Are they feeding you/us?

It can get overwhelming 1 agrees but keep this in mind.

Darkness approaches Light with numbers because it already knows the losses that will be taken once the Brightest lights begin to shine upon it/them. It... doesn't want to share power nor strength wishes only to control the misled.
Therefore those attempting to serve something that recognizes NOT sharing are usually the most misled spiritually sadly in the end.
They think that it is happy with their achievements to lead many astray.
How can it be happy? It may not even understand happiness. It only seeks to hide behind them using them ALL as spiritual shields.

From what?

Maybe until it thinks up a plan and runs again.
To another planet or universe/dimensions with a bunch of ETERNAL Souls to start out again. Leaving it's sacrificial servants flesh/souls to parish.
Like it was them LIGHT not meh 🤔
Souls to be later cycled in its grasp again, were it will project the illusion again upon them that...
They are special, in order for them to serve it again
🤔 Over others.
Unless they find Brighter consciousness to Ascend their spirits away from its grasp.

ShawnTBear my advice to you from 1 ATS member to another is, dont give in and let it win. The more you shine the more darkness you may attract.
Does not mean you must be weak if it does attract. No. You/We reflect or mirror it's projected energy back at it in response. Ultimately teaching it AN unexpected lesson of which hopefully it WILL learn for later experiences within EXISTENCE.

Yes it is ruff on this planet or island within the Abyss of Creation and maybe even elsewhere.

Take 5 seconds to consider there are at this current moment young and elder and all in between lost in the Third world's of this planet or the poor zones, who deal with it going BOOM everyday already. That not much care for them seems to exist. Then think about you, what you are going through.
And that you are not alone. In whatever this is. That we are sharing AN experience or test within.

Then, get back on board with the rest of those shining and attempting to shine for others lost in dark consciousness and help generate better brighter solutions to overwrite the darkness. And maybe put "them" on a diet, until better ways to eat/feed are found as they are Creations also.

Good luck

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I don't want the world to go boom. It would seriously hamper my son's prospects and his future looks incredibly bright.

I vote no!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Join us in taking a knee in protest.

Sure, it's gonna make shopping a challenge, but let's not stand until the threat of 'boom' is repealed and replaced with 'no boom.'

No more

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join