It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1,000th post marks my 1 year Anniversary on ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well isnt this a suprise. My 1,000th post happens to be on my one year anniversary with ATS. This was not planned by the way. It's been a great adventure for me ever since I joined ATS almost 2 years ago (there was an ats.com before this one) And for those who have seen the transitition I made from the Christian Illmatic67 to the Muslim Illmatic67, I hope it was worth while. I know some of my posts are controversial. I'm not going to lie, I've thought that I've been banned for some of the statements I've made, so did others. I want to thank William and SimonGray for having the patience and not banning me

There's a few people I want to thank here on ATS, without them I know my experience here on ATS would've been completely dull. First and foremost Thomas Crowne. We've bumped heads in I dont know how many posts in the past. We never agree on anything and we're always going back and forth but I have the upmost respect for him and his views, both political and religiously. The same with ultra_phoenix. We've always argued from day one but he's someone else that I'd vouch for when it comes to intellect.

Even though he's long gone from the posting scene I'd also like to thank Truth. He doesnt post anymore but he still reads the board. He's probably one of the only Christians who I would always enjoy reading and learning from.

Other thank you's:
Xaos
abstract_alao
Dragonrider
Netchicken
MidnightDStroyer
Toltec
LostProphet
Ocelot
f16falcon
Researcher

There's a lot more but these are the ones I can name from the top of my head.

I look forward for the years to come on ATS and am eager to find out what the future holds for us on ATS.com.

Peace and thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Congratulations Illmatic and very eloquently said.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Congratulations

May we bump heads of many more posts to come in the next year

link   
You sure follow the rule of quality not quantity.

Both in your post number and your succinctness.

link   
Illmatic, that's awsome!

Let us be blessed with 1,000 more great posts from you.
I have often enjoyed your posts, as I noticed you speak with with a purpose.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Congratulations on your 1,000th post Ill. I've always enjoyed reading your posts. Happy Anniversary and I hope you stick around for another Thousand posts.

Sincerely
Ocelot

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Have to admit I had to do a double take when I saw Thomas Crowne listed first and foremost on your list!

Congratulations, and have to say, it has been very interesting having discussions with you. You are certainly one of the best debate opponents I have had, and not just in the debate tournament (although
for the effort you put into it, excellent debate!)

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
congrats ill...I love reading and re-reading your posts!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
you've always defended your point of view without givin in, and haven't taken any BS. dude, controversy is what ATS is all about, i'd like to say thank you for contributing so much to ATS, and wish you good luck in the future, i also hope i am able to learn much more from you. thanks ill!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Illmatic although we clash on the religious issues on A.t.s.. I do enjoy reading what you have to say and I hope that all goes well for you in the next 1,000 or so posts ...

helen.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
congratulations, comrade illmatic67...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I am not allowed to talk to you, so...............

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by echelon
congratulations, comrade illmatic67...

What a nice way to congrat somebody

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Looking forward to several more years of bumping heads and enjoying your company!
That is interesting, 1,000th post on your 1 year anniversary. Coincidence? Not here.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
*raises glass* Cheers!

Always a pleasure Illmatic....
We may not always agree, but the discussions are always enlightening...congrats on the anniversary.

top topics

join