It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feedback from NFL fans on facebook, etc..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: Dudemo5

The national general election polls completed within 13 day

LMAO
did you really just cite more polls to prove that polls were right. Wow.

No. I cited an article in Forbes, that links to an in-depth factual analysis of the 2016 election polls, both state and national. There was no "poll" involved in this analysis.

It's a statement of FACT that the national polls in the 2016 presidential election were the most accurate since 1936.

Except they weren't. I have proof. He is sitting in the whitehouse.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I wish all major sports would just stop with all this American Anthem nonsense. Christ, take that crap to city hall or something.

The NFL and the protesting players have their priorities out of order. 1st comes the hundreds of thousands who have died on behalf of our nation. The relatively minor racial trouble encountered by a single race, is further down the list.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

BS.

I see you changed your post, undoubtedly after realizing you were full of crap.

Would you now care to articulate why the analysis cited in the Forbes article is "BS?"

Are you disputing that the national polls had Hillary ahead by 3.2 points?
Are you disputing that Hillary won the national popular vote by 2.1 points, which is well within the margin of error?

Are you disputing that national polls only seek to predict national popular vote?
edit on 29-9-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I wish all major sports would just stop with all this American Anthem nonsense. Christ, take that crap to city hall or something.

The NFL and the protesting players have their priorities out of order. 1st comes the hundreds of thousands who have died on behalf of our nation. The relatively minor racial trouble encountered by a single race, is further down the list.

First comes the fact that the field is populated by a bunch of mongoloids on steroids ramming into each other, giving themselves concussions. The national anthem has nothing to do with that nonsense.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The national general election polls completed within 13 day

LMAO
did you really just cite more polls to prove that polls were right. Wow.

No. I cited an article in Forbes, that links to an in-depth factual analysis of the 2016 election polls, both state and national. There was no "poll" involved in this analysis.

It's a statement of FACT that the national polls in the 2016 presidential election were the most accurate since 1936.

Except they weren't. I have proof. He is sitting in the whitehouse.

Your proof has nothing to do with how accurate the national polls were.

The national polls seek to predict national popular vote. They were more accurate than any set of polls since 1936.

Generally speaking, the winner of the election also wins the national popular vote. Clearly that is not always the case, but it has nothing to do with the accuracy of those polls.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I wish all major sports would just stop with all this American Anthem nonsense. Christ, take that crap to city hall or something. I mean, make a Church of 'Murica if you want people to sing, "Hose can you see...."

Your crap. Our inspiration. Pride. Love.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I wish all major sports would just stop with all this American Anthem nonsense. Christ, take that crap to city hall or something. I mean, make a Church of 'Murica if you want people to sing, "Hose can you see...."

For the record, Hose can see just fine.

Why do I have to sit through your "inspiration, pride and love" to watch a bunch of giant fools giving each other brain damage?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Why do I have to sit through your "inspiration, pride and love" to watch a bunch of giant fools giving each other brain damage?

You don't....

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

First comes the fact that the field is populated by a bunch of mongoloids on steroids ramming into each other, giving themselves concussions.

Which would partially explain why their brains have trouble prioritizing things in life.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

First comes the fact that the field is populated by a bunch of mongoloids on steroids ramming into each other, giving themselves concussions.

Which would partially explain why their brains have trouble prioritizing things in life.

Sure. But it doesn't really explain why we think glamorized brain-damage provides a decent backdrop for honoring the Republic.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Sweet LMAO.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You don't....

You're right. I kneel. I also sometimes take a dump or something.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Your call.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Your call.

Sweet!

I'd PREFER if they would do something different at the start of games. You know, like skip the national anthem altogether. Then I would not have to spend all my time taking a dump on the 50 yard line.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: butcherguy

Trump is taking this personally. That's the only reason he's involved himself.

So what was your position every time Obama weighed in on something like the cause of Beer Summit where the police "acted stupidly" and other events like it?

Was he or was he not taking it personally too?

Yeah. Because Obama was an attention seeking bigot trying to start a race war.

He (Obama) was incredibly divisive and also looked to exacerbate racial tensions.

CNN Poll of Poles today says that you're 100% correct..

Among whites, 59% say the protesting players are doing the wrong thing, while 82% of blacks say it's the right thing to do.

Complete Poll Results: www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What does that have to do with Obama?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
Only ones turning us against each other are the libtards with there ANTIFA,BLM,transgender crap,trying to force crap on people,only a fool would put a president upholding laws as a divide against the people,libtards never learn

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: angeldoll
Only ones turning us against each other are the libtards

Since "libtard" isn't a real thing (just an offensive word people made up to cast aspersions on their ideological opposition), I guess your opinion is that no one is turning on each other at all...

trying to force crap on people,

I find it's better to "gently" crap on people. Force crapping on people is brutal, and Darth Vadar has that skill locked up.

edit on 30-9-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

If some members had said that, they would probably have been called racist.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
As a Brit I find the while thing a bit weird, its the thought police out in force, which seems weird in a country that castigates others for oppressive policies. Non violent political protest is the right way to do things.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join