It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home office grants an extra 154k for Madeline Mcann search.- Police may be closing in on kidnapper

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

POLICE searching for Madeleine McCann have received £154,000 to keep the investigation alive as hopes grow they are closing in on her kidnapper. Kate and Gerry McCann have today been given fresh hope in the decade-long search for their daughter. Madeleine McCann has been missing for more than 10 years Gerry and Kate McCann are hopeful a last line of enquiry could reveal what happened to their daughter.

Source

So what do we think guys.

1. Police genuinely are closing in on the ‘kidnapper’
2. The Mcanns friends in high places are doing this to keep the ‘act’ going.

I personally sided with Goncola Amaral’s version of events but after researching some more, it appears that a lot of what he says has been debunked with info such as the dogs were wrong in many other cases and so on.

I still stick with the opinion that the parents know more then they are letting on, whether they are actually ‘guilty’ or not remains to be seen.

What a turn of events it would be if the kidnappers they are hunting turned out to actually be the parents.

edit on 29/9/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/9/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

I feel like we have been following this case forever.

I have never believed the parents were involved.

I hope they get their answers.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Podesta brothers should be prime suspects.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It is ridiculous, charge the parents with neglect andifthey insist with their side of things charge them in facilitating the kidnap.

At least give them a few years inside to wipe that self important we did nothing wrong and if you suggest otherwise we will sue you attitude out of them.

I would rather the money be spent elsewhere other than public funded holidays to Portugal for the police.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Then you might like to read this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Such a shame the thread didn’t take off...
ATS could have debunked or affirmed the “contradictions” like nowhere else could have.

I don’t think many people care about the Madelaine McCann case on ATS if I’m honest.
Strange really.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Metallicus

Then you might like to read this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Such a shame the thread didn’t take off...
ATS could have debunked or affirmed the “contradictions” like nowhere else could have.

I don’t think many people care about the Madelaine McCann case on ATS if I’m honest.
Strange really.

Thanks for this bud, might be some new info I have never read before.

Yes it surprises me tbh, missing persons cases fascinate me! Some of my favourites being Andrew Gosden, Claudia Lawrence and Johnny Gosch! I was thinking of making a detailed thread on several missing persons cases soon to try and decipher which are runaways/canoe man/ start a new life jobs and which one are actually kidnapping/murder jobs.

But that’s a thread for another day as I’m still building my research portfolio!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
From what I've seen, I think at least one of her parents were involved, and that she was sold into the world of international sex trafficking, so she could still be alive reprogrammed and under a different identity, unless she was reserved by these scumbags for a human sacrifice as part of their theistic Satanism practices.

The Podesta brothers appear to have been the courriers for the pickup, with the pedo-grandson of Sigmund Freud involved in the kidnapping and the arrangements, including the pickup by the Podestas who were staying in his villa not far from where she disappeared.

I've also heard/read that the British PM, David Cameron, launched some operations to perhaps help facilitate a cover up.

edit on 29-9-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I read somewhere (must find it) that the Podesta brothers we actually in Praia Da Luz at the time of her disappearance... Or at least they were nearby... I must find the source for that info but I have DEFO read it before.

How crazy that would be if indeed they were involved. Mind you it would answer a lot of questions in regards to the blatant cover up that has gone on... Well maybe not blatant but like I said something is fishy about this whole thing and always has been

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I thought the Podesta brothers had been implicated (circumstantially) to this?
GuessI got Mandela'd.

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Source

Here ^^ this is similar to what I read before regarding the Podesta bros being in the area when she disappeared.

Not the original source that I read before unfortunately but similar, the original source was a much more reputable website but hey, have a read anyway

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
For anyone looking for more info, ThoseConspiracyGuys did an in depth podcast on the whole story. I highly recommend that episode as well as all their others.

Sad thing is even if all the evidence ends up pointing at the podesta bros, no one will touch them.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Sad thing is even if all the evidence ends up pointing at the podesta bros, no one will touch them.

I just hope that you're not a big fan of the Illuminati, given your avatar.

Podesta was freaking out and lashing out at Roger Stone on twitter the other day, and showing Alex Jones "eat #" re: pizzagate, even though he's never once been forced to answer as to the context of some of his emails, which appeared to be using code for child sex pedophilia and worse, torture. Utterly depraved, and then we look at Tony's art collection...

No one will touch them? Not so fast..

I knew this was going to come up again, like a premonition.

Podesta WILL be asked about this, as well as the contents of his emails, something to which he's not yet ever answered a single question, without the deflection to the pizza parlor.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
He's obviously freaked right out and scared out of his mind him and his brother both.

I believe that the good people outnumber the bad, and thus, it will catch up to them and bring them down.

They're like the lynchpin of the whole satantic established order. They go down it all goes down, which is all the more reason why it needs to be fully investigated and as appropriate, prosecuted.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Sigh.

The inquiry is focusing on 41 suspects and requests for assistance have been issued to 30 countries in a bid to identify and eliminate these people, 15 of whom are British.

Crimewatch will feature other efits of individuals that the police would also like to trace …

[The depicted individual] was described by the witnesses as white, aged between 20 and 40, with short brown hair, of medium build, medium height and clean shaven.

John Podesta was 67 in December 2016, indicating he was between 58 and 59 at the time of McCann’s disappearance; the man depicted was described as being between the ages of 20 and 40. While only 18 years separate 40 and 58, it would be incredibly difficult to mistake a 60-year-old man for a 20-year-old.

Also, the two sketches are actually two separate witnesses description of the SAME man - one man- not two.

Link

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

I just hope that you're not a big fan of the Illuminati, given your avatar.

Podesta was freaking out and lashing out at Roger Stone on twitter the other day, and showing Alex Jones "eat #" re: pizzagate, even though he's never once been forced to answer as to the context of some of his emails, which appeared to be using code for child sex pedophilia and worse, torture. Utterly depraved, and then we look at Tony's art collection...

No one will touch them? Not so fast..

I knew this was going to come up again, like a premonition.

Podesta WILL be asked about this, as well as the contents of his emails, something to which he's not yet ever answered a single question, without the deflection to the pizza parlor.

I'm curious. Do you think the same FBI agents that threatened to leak the "Clinton has emails on Weiner's computer" story would turn a blind eye to Anyone doing what dodgey self-proclaimed agent-provocateur dirty-trickster Roger Stone claims Pedesta et all did in "pizzagate"???

You think the FBI wouldn't go after him? Really??

I realize you are convinced regarding his guilt, but what if he's innocent? Wouldn't he be justified in wanting to hit back? Would you hit back if unjustly accused of belonging to a vast elitist pedo ring?

Seriously. I think you are only seeing what you already believe and want to be true about him.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

There will always be room for doubt, but the 13 minute video below, broadcast in Australia and giving the views of a US expert is damning of the parents, ie totally outside of the UK establishment.

youtu.be...

My concerns are three fold:

1. "Closing in" on a miscarriage of justice for the Portuguese fall guy picked to justify the cost, presumably. This just makes a bad thing worse.

2. The absence of effective, independent, controls over crime investigation. Justice is like health care, there can never be too much, but there are always quality of life considerations. Why are the same sort of standards not applicable here?

3. Institutional Racism. I never thought I would think the words, let alone write them. British police are prepared to, and do die in the line of duty. On those grounds I forgive any imperfection in 'procedure' and 'culture', its a bad world all round. All the same I am forced to admit we do seem more than a little 'imperial' in our approach to Johnny Foreigner in this case.

All in all I think we should bury the McCann's, say a prayer for the little girl, and move on.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What I don't understand, and it really annoys me, is that they knowingly left their children in a holiday apartment in a foreign country, whilst they went and had fun. And they got away with it scot free.

They should both be in prison.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper
What I don't understand, and it really annoys me, is that they knowingly left their children in a holiday apartment in a foreign country, whilst they went and had fun. And they got away with it scot free.

What annoys me is the minute somebody mentions this, the mcanns threaten legal action. The truth must hurt

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper

They didn't get off scot free, they now have a life sentence, having lost their little girl. I am sure that not a day goes by when they don't think of her, beat themselves up, and regret leaving the kids unattended.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join