It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in China Ordered/Asked to Hand In Their Korans and Prayer Mats or Face Harsh Punishments.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShawnTBear
Wish they would do this with Christians and Catholics,nothing but a bunch of brain washed fools. Only thing keeping them from being as violent as ISIS is that western laws have reeled them in and kept them in check.

Oh and the whole God hates murder also stops that as well dont ya know. Proper christians are nothing like you think. what is a proper christian? Someone who follows the NT covenant is one.
Catholics..lol still use the 10 commandments and those are OT covenant and meant for the Hebrews as well.

ORganized religion is the problem. A centrasl figure who is a man is corruptible. the pope is corrupted apparently. they have accussed him of heresy i hear in rome.

Individual believers are alot smarter than when in a crowd of christians.

As to china. Its their country. let them persecute as many as they want.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShawnTBear
Wish they would do this with Christians and Catholics,nothing but a bunch of brain washed fools. Only thing keeping them from being as violent as ISIS is that western laws have reeled them in and kept them in check.

Are you saying that simply writing laws against murder can physically prevent a person from murdering someone else?!

Wow! Who knew!

I hear there is a terrible murder problem in Chicago. Perhaps you should go and tell Rahm Emmanual that they need to pass some laws against murder fast! If they are that effective that they are physically preventing me, a Christian, from going bat crap crazy and wanting to just massacre everyone I meet, then they should have some of those laws there.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Brilliant idea, well done China

<< 1  2   >>

join