It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"But you LOOK white!"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
If PEOPLE reach for my head THAT is a DEADLY threat and I WILL act accordingly.
I CAN DO HORRIBLE damage myself so THAT little, Latin,girl would be receiving a brachial stun for her efforts,leaving a NASTY bruise on her neck,once she wakes up.
Others will be serviced as received.

I'm sure that is what she wishes for everyday to have whitie attack her...
edit on 1-10-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Is it just me or am I the only one who would have smiled and said something like "its cool...I have a highly infectious disease...enjoy" and walked away? No reason to get all flustered and angry...just entertain yourself with the crazies you meet in life...if possible...

Even better... Tell her to enjoy the hat as you pull out another one and put it on...lol

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's a great idea. If I wore hats, I would so be ordering 2 MAGA hats right now.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Right. I'm also of Scottish heritage. A lot of this ignorance comes from a lack of real education. The Educators are too focused on behavior modification on behalf of the Supreme State.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism
a reply to: DBCowboy

Considering those 2 same arguments a single platform?

Priceless.

For everything else, there's Mastercard.

The contrast is that kneeling during the anthem is a hate crime, and the MAGA hat is free expression right? The first half of the analogy is so absurd, I had to check to make sure you were contrasting it that poorly, as opposed to not contrasting anything at all and saying random words.

What's sad is you feel the need to express the irony of that situation, while you feel numb to the idea hate symbols can be subtle, and freedom of expression doesn't have to be loud.

In a nutshell, am I supposed to assume you're for free speech or not? Are you trying to say that the symbolism associated with a MAGA hat is less offensive, contrived or not, than kneeling during the anthem? Do you see the salt in your own beef? Or can you not even tell what brown stuff you're eating anymore?

(Rofl the post before mine)

If people here are seriously arguing that a MAGA is indeed a hate symbol or offensive, I think ATS is officially dead. Is be done at least.

You know...one of the big problems I see is that the Cabal has engineered so much of it, the hate, the anti Americanism, and yet the Cabal is the very tool which has acted in our good name and many of the things the so called Left hates are the things that were done by TPTB, and same with the silly gooses on the Right. I'm conservative leaning but I do see elements of the Right.... they are not really as conservative as they pretend. The NWO is the synthesis of the conflict of right and left as Antony Sutton said, and the synthesis is neither right nor left. But its very Totalitarian.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
the guy sounds like the average privileged wimp. f that hat and him

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Im just sitting here thinking how far the US government will allow this # to continue
before they decide to show these lovely young people exactly what fascists look like
when they roll out the riot police on marshall law and curb stomp all their assess for breaking curfew .

Isn't America fed up with all this # yet.

I havent experienced a full on SJW yet in person. I dont think id hang around them too long if I did , in case they got offended
by anything I said.

But if I offend people "so be it"

edit on 2-10-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: FHomerK

So, people like that are real. They exist.

Like, for real. Yo.

Pendeja. Cara mongolica de culo matizado con manteca.

O had to take that to google translate!!
And it made me laugh so hard. You are a mean, meanny lol.

Translation:"Mongolian @$$ face nuanced with lard"

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join